by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Yoshiro smirks and chuckles at Cougra's joke.She patted the bed besides her. "Come on,sit down.What would you like to know about me? Then,I can ask about you something..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Cougra would relax and sit down as she wiggled her toes to feel good. "Okay. Well, tell me about your early life, Yoshiro. How did you come to know Nick?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Cougra caught Yoshiro taking a small glimpse of her toes wiggling. "Oh! Um,Nick? Well,our town is very small,nearly 200 kids out of 400 people all together.I met him one day when I saw him about to fight with this lion boy.I was able to talk him away from it,and we became friends."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

"Nick fought with a lion boy?" Cougra seemed surprised to hear that. "And where did your boyfriend come in?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 pm

"I hung out with Nick by a bridge almost everyday,and he brought him one day.I was one of the few girls that didnt jump on him on his first day." Yoshiro explained.She layed back and kicked her legs up,so shes laying down sideways on the bed.

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Cougra leaned back with Yoshiro and smiled as she said, "That's good, it's nice to know that he has someone who cares for him. So how long ago was it when you were taught judo?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

She had to think for a few moments. "Maybe 7 years ago,when I was 13...Was the last time I used it.I learned when I was 10.Most of it was like wrestling submissions.Why do you ask?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

"Oh, well like I said before, I thought it would have been useful to you during our match and maybe the later matches. So, Nick invited you two over to join him in the league. How's it working for you?" She would stretch out her arms, legs, and toes as she would relax a little more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:53 pm

"I guess it could be.But,like violin,Im a bit rusty at it." She bit her lip as she sees Cougra's toes stretch out. "U-Um,well...It was initiallt Conza's idea to come here.Nick must've came here for another reason....." She stopped. "Cougra,you're tempting me...Arent you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:09 am

"Hm, and what reason would that be?" Cougra asked before Yoshiro asked if she was tempting her be ause of her stretching her toes out. "Why would I? You're the one who's looking at my feet when I'm doing something normal. Eyes off my feet and back to our matter at hand."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next