by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lover and Pet

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 5 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm

"Well, I have an idea," Azami said before kissing Janet's cheek again. "You can be the mistress for two hours from now. But no walking me outside, okay?" she asked nicely while caressing her lover's cheek.

Azami had to admit that seeing her pet being helpless at her mercy made her felt excited about being one herself. She was sure that Janet would love to be the mistress too. They had been switching around quite often in the bed, so Azami knew how much her lover loved to dominate her as well as being dominated. She would have Janet as her pet for the whole weekend anyways, so a little bit of switching around would definitely add some spice in their session.

She would sit on the bed afterwards to release Janet from her binds, before taking off the girl's collar off her neck. The blue haired girl would then hand the collar to her lover and knelt next to her so Janet could start assuming the role of mistress.

"I am yours, Janet-sama..." Azami bowed her head slightly and giggled. This should be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Janet nodded as Azami gave her instructions. Two hours as mistress? The Lakota girl could not believe how generous her lover was being with what was officially her time. “Alright,” Janet readily agreed. The no walking outside stipulation was a disappointment, but she could get past that quite easily.

Once Azami had untied her and handed the leash and collar to her, Janet sat up and did her best to look smug and dominant. “Well, now everything is as it should be,” she declared, hooking the collar around the princess’️s neck and tugging on it a little to make sure it fit right. “You cheated, after all, to win the right to be mistress. And I think that you should be punished for it—what do you think?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Azami had to hold back her giggling as Janet mentioned that this was the way things supposed to be. She cheated? The referee didn't seem to mind what she's doing on the ring. The blue haired girl wasn't about to argue with her mistress, though, as she did want to be punished.

"Yes, mistress... I deserved to be punished..." Azami said, lowering her head as if she's guilty.

With her lover now taking the dominant role, Azami was feeling a different kind of excitement than the earlier moments. She would keep looking down while remained on her knees, just like a pet that's waiting for her mistress' punishment for misbehaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

While Janet didn’️t necessarily believe that her lover had cheated, she knew for a fact that the bite on her butt was a little sketchy, and the way that Azami pounced on her to break their truce—even if it had technically expired—was quite unfair. And so she would exact her vengeance, and savor these two hours during which she was in control.

The Lakota girl nodded smugly as her new pet agreed with her assessment of the situation. “Yes, you do. Now, let’️s see…the punishment needs to fit the crime, of course. Hmm…” She put her hand to her chin, as if deep in thought.

Eventually, Janet made her decision. “Well, first off, I do believe I am thirsty again, my pet. Take me to the kitchen, would you?” With that, she would drag Azami down to the floor and then mount the girl’️s back, just as had been done to her a few minutes prior.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Azami slowly looked up at Janet who seemed to be thinking what sort of punishment she's going to dish at her. She felt a little shiver running on her back as she's trying to guess what her lover would to to her. When she heard what Janet said, Azami nodded her head obediently.

She allowed Janet to drag her down to the floor and mounted her back just like she did to the girl earlier. Azami kind of saw it coming, and so the blue haired girl would start crawling towards the kitchen.

"Yes, mistress..." she said submissively before heading off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:19 pm

That first punishment was pretty obvious, since Azami had inflicted it upon Janet mere minutes before, but the Native American girl couldn’️t help herself. Getting a ride on Azami’️s back was a super fun experience, and Janet was not going to pass it up!

Slowly, the two made their way into the kitchen. Once they got there, Janet would hop off of her lover’️s back and walk over to the refrigerator, getting herself a nice, tall glass of water. Once she was satisfied, she would get another glass and pour it into the bowl from which she had gotten her drink earlier, patting Azami on the head as she did so. “There you go, my pet.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Azami let out a sigh as Janet got off her. Her lover wasn't that heavy, but carrying her while crawling was definitely taking some of her strength. She looked as the girl poured herself a glass of water, feeling a little bit amused cause she could have guessed what's coming next. Soon enough her share of drink was served in the very same bowl she gave Janet earlier.

"Thank you, mistress..." Azami said before she lowered her head and drink from the bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Janet chuckled to herself as she watched Azami lap up her water like a dog. Being in charge felt good. As Azami drank, Janet took the opportunity to try to think of some more humiliating things to make her lover do as long as she got to be mistress. She already knew what she wanted to do upon getting back to the bedroom; so long as they were in the kitchen, however, Janet figured that she could try something else humiliating, as well.

“Good girl,” Janet cooed, patting Azami on her crimson-colored butt. “Feeling good, sweetie? Would you like a little bit of food?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 am

Azami let out a soft groan as Janet patted her reddened rear. It didn't hurt as bad as when it's on the ring anymore, but she still felt a little sting. When she heard her lover offered her to have some food, the blue haired girl's eyes widened in excitement. She looked at her mistress with with a delighted expression and began to wiggle her butt happily.

"Yes, please, mistress~" Azami answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 am

Janet smiled as Azami agreed to some food. She had been hoping her lover was hungry. Now, she could present her with the choice between two humiliating options—force the princess herself to decide how she was going to be punished!

“Oh, lovely, sweetie,” Janet said, leaning down to tousle Azami’️s hair. “Here, let me go find us a snack.”

She would head over to the pantry, searching in it until she found a bag of potato chips. Walking back over to Azami, she shook the bag and showed it to her lover. “You have a choice to make, Azami, my love,” Janet said, giggling. “I can either dump these out on the floor, and you can eat them that way, or I will chew them up and feed them to you like a mother bird. What’️ll It be?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next