Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44) Empty Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm

The coach-style carriage shook back and forth,making Nick bump his head on the back wall several times.Eventually,he was dropped off at the front gates of the AFW.Nick wore a black wool sweater and black pants,in wich he cut a hole in the back for his tail.He carried two medium-sized bags and a hard suitcase.Nick walked in and took a look around,smiling. "Okay,got this far...Where do I go now?"

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44) Empty Re: Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Meanwhile, another boy was walking by to get back into AFW. He had white hair and his attire consisted of a while sleeveless hoodie with the lower part of the hood covering his nose and mouth, white pants, white gloves, and white converse sneakers. He saw the other boy and spoke in a British accent. "Hello, chum. You're not from around here, are you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44) Empty Re: Excitement! Nick's First Day! (For Dynamo44)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Nick quickly turned around.It took him a few moments to look the boy behind him up and down.Then,he heard him ask Nick something. "Oh! N-No,I'm not.Are you?" He set his luggage down and extended his arm towards him for a friendly handshake. "Maybe you can show me around?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 pm

The hooded boy revealed himself and showed a friendly smile. "I'm a veteran here, so maybe I can help you out." He accepted the handshake. "My name's Snowman and what is yours?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 pm

"Solem,Nick Solem."He said with a slight smile.He looks around once more. "So,a veteran,huh?" Nick fixes his gaze on Snowman again. "How good are you?" Nick picked his bags back up.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:36 pm

"Oh, I've trained and fought for a good number of years. What about you? Can you fight?" He opens the gates and led the way for Nick to follow. This was gonna be one exciting tour.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Nick scratched the back of his head. "Fight? Sorta....But,I know I'll have to here.So I cant really say no." He sees Snowman open the gates.He swallows nervously,and follows.Nick felt tense but ready. "So where to first?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:47 pm

"Follow me, Nicholas," said Snowman as they started the tour. He showed his hand to the different factions from left to right. "To be in the league, you have to know your place. On the left there is the Friction dorm, the girls mainly stay here and fight. The next one is the Tension dorm, only for men. Sometimes some guys try to sneak into the girls' dorm try and beat them, but in the end...you know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Nick snickers a bit at the thought that Snowman had put in his head.But,he snapped out of it and asked: "Is the vice-versa also applicable?" He looks at the dorms as hea waited for an answer.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Snowman thought for a moment and said, "Yes, it could." He would follow up to the third faction. "This is for the Alternative faction, some fighters that are out of the ordinary in appearance but still have amazing skills. And lastly is the Fur and Feathers faction where fighters of the anthro variety mostly stay and fight. You won't believe at how many of these unique fighters we got."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next