by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm

That reminds me off a contest that me and a few of my friends made it was a 6km course loaded with obsticals and we go one at a time and see who was the fastest." GreatForce would think to her self for a moment trying to remember more of it. "Thats all I can remember right now."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Tatsuki smiles as GreatForce talks about her own obstacle course with interest in wanting to try it out. "Sounds like a lot of fun GreatForce-san. Maybe at some point if you can remember more of it and how it works and if you still hang out with those friends maybe we can do that at some point if that is alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 am

"yea Maybe one day I'll get to show you it..." GreatForce sighed at that thought of it. "Anyways Tatsuki how did you manage your way into the AFW from a first Glance your don't look that good at wrestling."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:07 am

Tatsuki looks at GreatForce with a worried face with the thought of maybe saying something wrong and then hears her question regarding how she came into the wrestling league."Well after winning the Ultimate Athlete Tournament last I felt unsatisfied with my victory and wanted something more. That was why I didn't partake in the tournament this year and one day I went to a training gym to train normally compared to my Family's training and then I saw an AFW match of Chigusa Yuuki and Magic Mia Megumi and I got heavily interested wrestling and started to train from then on while taking very chance I get to watch the AFW matches I could, including reruns and reruns of the old Wrestle Angels league which closed years ago." She explained to the tall woman and raises an eyebrow at GreatForce's remark on how she doesn't look good at wrestling from a first glance. "Is that a take to judging me because I am small again?

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:17 am

"Yea Preaty much but that what gives you an edge you your speed an your small body make you hard to hit." Then another trick came to GreatForce head again, GreatForce would look back and point at something.Hey Tatsuki whats that." As soon as Tatsuki look GreatForce would lightly slap her on the head.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 am

Tatsuki looks at GreatForce with an unamused face and KNOWS that she is going to do another trick and pinches GreatForce's cheeks again and pulls on them. "GreatForce-san, I am not falling for another prank."

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:43 am

"Aaaaaaa!" GreatForce thought Tatsuki would fall for her prank she rub her cheek when Tatsuki let go "I guess your not that easy tricks."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 am

Tatsuki lets go of her sister-like friend's cheek and crosses her arms. "I am fall for some tricks but not the obvious ones, at least not anymore GreatForce-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 am

"Yea I guess so I didn't think my tricks would work a their time." GreatForce soon felt a little light headed for a sec but was fine after.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 am

Tatsuki yawns a little feeling tired. "We should probably rest up GreatForce-san, we will be here for a while and the nurses will be very strict about our well being." The athlete says as she gently hops off of GreatForce's bed and onto her legs which doesn't hurt this time and makes her way to her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next