by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:15 am

"Yea... yea it's just my parents were murdered when I was 10 my mom first then my father. With that I went homeless having to make a home for my self with big stone bricks I found at a abandon mine it also stop me from going to school." Witch is the reason I came to the AFW the only thing I know is how to fight... But with that aside it seams are battle wounds must be a lot worsts then we thought if you and me are bandaged like this!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 am

Hearing GreatForce's story made Tatsuki feel very sad and felt sorry for her, afterwards she tries to crawl out of her bed and onto her feet but collapses on her knees. "Ouch!" Tatsuki ignores the pain and injuries and forces herself to stand up and limps to GreatForce's bed and gets on it as she crawls to the tall woman and hugs her and tries to comfort her. "I'm sorry GreatForce-san I wish I can help you, but I can tell you that you aren't alone."

Last edited by 11297 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 am

"Did one of your loved ones died?.." GreatForce would go on to the side of the bed as she felt this was more honorable for this topic. "Let me hear your story Tatsuki and what really drove you to were you are now as a person" GreatForce had thought Tatsuki had lived a normal life like all the other but it seams that she hadn't making it a story she wanted to know.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:08 am

Tatsuki slightly gasped when GreatForce asked if she lost any loved ones, and she did. "I did.... my cousin and greatest rival: Claude." Tatsuki says as she releases GreatForce from the hug and sits next to her on the edge of the bed. "Well at a young age I've always been an athlete and always trained and practiced, about 90% of my free time spent on training and honing my skills as an athlete and as of now a wrestler." The athlete explained her career as an athlete before starting the serious parts. "My dream was to compete in the Ultimate Athlete Tournament and win it, but I always lost every year but I still had fun all the same even though I lost, I did make it to the finals once though." Tatsuki says with a smiles which quickly turns into a frown. "But then.... in my 16th year Claude came to visit me, as well as to compete against me in numerous athletic events but I would win one event but lose another and so on and so forth, but then we decided to settle our rivalry once and for all in the Ultimate Athlete Tournament. We promised each other to meet in the finals together to prove who the best was, but during his semi-final round.... Claude he.... he...." Tatsuki is hesitant to continue as she lowers her head and cries as she continues. " He slipped and fell from a great height and broke his neck!" The athlete lets out as she cries as the memories of seeing Claude's corpse flow into her head prematurely.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

"I see... I am very sorry for you Tatsuki..." GreatForce could believe Tatsuki story it was truly one that needed to be heard, she put her hand on Tatsuki back rubbing it trying to comfort her but then went to hug her. Their their Tatsuki at least you still have your parents..." A tear would shed from GreatForces eye witch was a rare site.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Tatsuki wraps her arms around GreatForce to hug her after she hugs Tatsuki. "Yeah I do have my parents, as well as my older siblings and my little brother. But he was my favorite relative and my greatest rival as well as my equal. And now we have a permanent unsettled rivalry." Tatsuki says as she starts to calm down a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

"Their can never be a unsetaled rivalry when you pass away you go to heaven I should know I came close to death and I saw the path way to heaven. So really you can end it up their in the clouds." She stop hugging Tatsuki as she calmed down.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:35 pm

"I see..." Tatsuki wipes her tears away after she listens to what GreatForce says. "I don't like talking about Claude's death until the day of his death comes so I can not be as sad as I am now, otherwise I break down in tears as I did."

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 pm

"I see... Well lets move off this grim topic shall we?" Greatforce would think on a new topic for their conversation. "Well tatsuki what did you want to be when you grew up as a kid because for me I wanted to be a teacher." GreatForce would wait for a response.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Tatsuki smiles as GreatForce asks what Tatsuki wanted to be when she grew up. "A professional athlete! But since I'm a wrestler would I already be one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next