Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath Empty GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:59 pm

continued from http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/greatforce-vs-tatsuki-le-feuvre-t8022-50.html

GreatForce would wake up in the informary of the AFW bandaged up and pads to stop the bleeding that happened. But the saw her clothes were over to the side. She blushed thinking that what if a man removed them from her she blush at the thought of that. She look at the side see tatsuki in the bed not yet regained consciousness but it gave time for GreatForce to think about their match as she wondered how the outcome was. Their was no one around to tell her so she just have to wait for Tatsuki to wake up.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath Empty Re: GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Tatsuki is completely out of it as she remains out cold on her infirmary bed while wrapped up in bandages and dressed in patients clothing with her wrestling outfit to the side as well as Tatsuki breathes slowly in her sleep, and then a little boy no older then 6 runs in the infirmary to Tatsuki's bed specking in english and using Japanese honorifics. "Tatsuki-nee!"

Last edited by 11297 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath Empty Re: GreatForce & Tatsuki Le Feuvre aftermath

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 pm

"Sorry kid but she out like a light right now come back latter maybe she'll be awake then." She look at Tatsuki and lay down in her bed looking up to the ceiling but another kid came into the room wanting to see GreatForce. The kid was 10 years old who specked English came up to her. Um... Can I get your autograph..." He said is nervelessly. "Sure kid..." GreatForce would sine with book and he left. "Hmmmm it seams that are fight has made a name for us!" GreatForce forgetting that Tatsuki was still out.

Last edited by 10269 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

The little boy hops on Tatsuki's bed and lightly shake Tatsuki wanting to wake her up but to no avail. "Wake up Tatsuki-nee!" And then a beautiful woman who looks like an older Tatsuki with longer hair in a blue yukata comes in and walks towards Tatsuki's bed. "Hiroki let your sister sleep." She says as the little blonde boy looks at her mother and nods then gets off of the bed as the woman who is clearly Tatsuki's mother sits in a chair next to Tatsuki's bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

GreatForce layed down their on her bed hopping that Tatsuki relisels how lucky she is to still have her parents alive unlike GreatForce who had her parents murdered. She close her eyes pretetending she hasn't woke up yet as she would let Tatsuki and her mother have the time they needed with each other and would go back to sleep.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Tatsuki's mother picks up her daughter's left hand and holds it gently with both of her hands and rubs the back of Tatsuki's hand gently. "You fought very well Tatsuki, although the match ended in a draw you still fought well and had a lot of fun like you always did back when you used to enter in the Ultimate Athlete Tournament back at home." Tatsuki's mother then looks over to GreatForce and smiles while still speaking to Tatsuki. "You've made a good friend and rival Tatsuki, you two are sure to get along nicely and competitively." Tatsuki's mother returns her sight to her daughter who remains asleep and continues to speak to her. "I still do not exactly understand why you choose to do this, but it was what you have decided to do with all of your heart. Get some rest Tatsuki, you've earned it after a spectacular and hard match." Tatsuki's mother puts her daughter's hand down and stands up and she and Hiroki leave the infirmary as Tatsuki still remains asleep.

Last edited by 11297 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 pm

GreatForce would listen to what Tatsuki mom had to say her and GreatForce would act like she is still knocked out. She wait until Tatsuki mother left the room. GreatForce would look a her fist then look out the window at the sky... "Mom dad I hope I made you guys happy today..." GreatForce would think on what she had heard. "I wonder how it would it be like to have a family again..."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 am

After an hour and 40 minutes Tatsuki finally and slowly wakes up. "Uhhh....Where am I...?" She mutters to herself as she slowly sits up and looks around the room then looks at herself to see herself in hospital clothing. "I'm at a hospital...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 am

GreatForce was still thinking on what she had heard until she heard tatsuki talk, she look at her as she woke up. "I see that your awake now Tatsuki your in the AFW hospital right now." She look at Tatsuki in the eyes "Your mother was here about an hour I heard her talking about you."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 am

"The hospital huh? It really got that bad eh GreatForce-san?" Tatsuki says as she sighs in relief now knowing where she was and then when she heard that her mother was here she would just slightly grin and nod. "I see, she always did talk to me when I was sleeping, either when I accomplished something great or am very depressed about something." Then when Tatsuki sees GreatForce's eye while she is staring at her she can see a sadness in them. "Huh? Are you okay GreatForce-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next