by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight - Page 14 Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

Post by Ozone Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:15 am

Alkaia's eye's widened when Red landed on her, coughing up from the strong blow, jerking up and pushing Red off.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight - Page 14 Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:44 am

Red was successful again as he was pushed off of Alkaia. Rubbing his stomach a little from the pain of landing on his opponent's stomach, he would try to push Alkaia to be on her stomach.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 am

coughing, Alkaia sat up showing her palm to Red which was a sign saying too stop.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:21 am

Red was about to move on to get Alkaia when she suddenly put her hand up to say stop. He would immediately stop for a moment and get his guard up as he backs off. He knew that he was getting close to winning, but first he had to give the opponent some time.

If Alkaia was okay, he would try again to turn Alkaia over on her stomach.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:56 am

Alkaia smiled at Red simply smiling then laughing. "You win Red Knight. May have more fight in me but it seems you have one this one." Alkaia fell on her back telling the Referee that she looses the match.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Red Knight would smile back as Alkaia was alright, but felt confused as he said, "Are you sure you want to quit now? You don't want it to end in a pin or submission?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 am

"An Amazoness knows when to stop, we hardly do stop but, you get my point." Alkaia nodded to Red. "This was good match. Was just testing how this AFW works and its great so the next time I fight someone it won't be easy for them."

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 am

Red nodded and replied, "Understood. Here, let me assist you." He offered a hand to Alkaia to help her up, though he hoped that last submission didn't hurt her feet and toes too much. "You have done well also, Alkaia. You surely impressed me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:37 am

taking the Hand Alkaia stood back up with the help of Red. "Indeed, you aswell Red. And since I surrendered, rather than going down fighting, you may do what you want with me. Per with the tradition."

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:05 am

Red remembered what Alkaia's traditions were and nodded, knowing that he must follow. He would think for a few moments on this since he also knew most men would take advantage when it comes to women. So, he had to try an alternative.

Clearing his throat, Red would say, "How about I treat you to a...informally speaking, night on the town? I was thinking it would be a good way for us to know each other better."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next