Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight - Page 2 Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:02 am

"AUGH!!" cried out Red as he backs off from Alkaia. He rubbed his neck and solar plexus in trying to recover. He knew that this was a hardcore match and he had to keep up with whatever his opponent throws at him. Hopefully, he can recover quick before Alkaia attacks again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight - Page 2 Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 am

Alkaia looks at her opponent, it seemed he was struggling against. "Give up now Red Knight?" takes a stance after mocking Red trying in instigate him.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:00 am

Red would slowly look up after taking a few breaths and said, "I think not. In fact, I have something else to give..." Waiting a few moments to take a few more breaths, he suddenly charged forward to try and tackle Alkaia to the ground. If that worked, he would start punching at her face and chest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:52 am

Alkaia is hit with the tackle falling onto her butt looking at Red with a smile on her face as the mans grip and strength were finally showing. "That it! Fight like man!" Alkaia proclaimed as she started trying to pry him off her.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:35 am

Red seemed to smile too as he continued punching Alkaia in the face and chest. It wasn't long before his opponent tried to stop him from causing anymore damage. In a few moments, he got off of her and backed off to get back in his fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:09 am

Alkaia stood back up again grinning a bit as she got into position once more waiting for Red to strike.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:20 am

Red Knight would put his fists up once more as he got closer to his opponent. Now that he's got some hits on her, he has to be aware that she can strike when he leasts suspects it. So, he would attempt to give two jabs to the body before a roundhouse kick to the face. This could be a good combo if it hits right.

(Could you put in more feeling to Alkaia? Those punches should've gotten her in pain a little. It seems dull to me if she doesn't feel anything.)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:24 am

Alkaia sidestepped so that Red could miss his punch and landed a punch to his side then pushes him to get some space, due too the earlier hits of Red, Alkaia felt a bit of stinging sensation from her face and body but set it aside just like any Amazoness who was trained. Pain aside, concentrate was the line of her mother and the other mothers of the village.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:36 am

"OOF!!" Red coughed out as he got punched to the side and pushed away. Rubbing his side, he was quite impressed of how Alkaia was trained. Maybe as an Amazoness, she traine extensively to handle pain and still keep fighting. This was indeed becoming quite a matchup.

After a few moments, Red tried to go for a different approach. This time, he would go in and aim for a sweeping kick. But knowing that Alkaia might jump over it, he would also add an uppercut just in case. This should show some versatility.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 am

Alkaia lunged straight at Red aiming to tackle him by mounting him like a horse and she also tried to hit his face to see if that would help her in her en-devour as was on a collision course with her.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next