Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight Empty Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 am

Tension Hardcore Match decided by Pin, KO, or Submission

Another match was about to begin in the Tension arena. This was between a newcomer and a veteran, an amazon against a knight. Both can be known to be fierce, so this should be an interesting matchup.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a horse neighing and there seemed to be a silhouette of a knight and his horse galloping at the entrance to the ring. As Muse's Knights of Cydonia started playing, there was a suddenly a puff of red smoke when the horse and rider got close and there stood a red-haired boy wearing red clothing that mixes medieval and urban. The audience looked stunned at his appearance and the girls felt that their hearts would faint at the sight of this modern day "knight in shing armor."

The boy would walk in a perfect straight line on the ramp before running quickly to the ring. Once he got close, he would jump on the bottom rope with one foot, get his hand on the top, and side flip onto the ring.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight Empty Re: Alkaia Andromeda vs. Red Knight

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 am

His music suddenly stops as the whole ring turns dark as "Indestructible" starts playing and an amazon, around 6'4 in height, brown skin, covered in black warpaint walks down to the ring wearing a leather bra and loin cloth struts down with a straight face to the ring look at her opponent this so called "Red Knight". To her it means she'll be getting a rather good fight with this one and crunches her knuckles getting into the ring in one jump.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 am

Red Knight watched in silence as Alkaia made her entrance. She looked very lovely, but quite deadly at the same time. He better watch himself if he's going to fight.

Once Alkaia entered the ring, he would bow in respect as he said, "Greetings, I am presuming you are my combatant I will be facing."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am

Alkaia looked down on the "Red Knight" she noted that he was rather composed with the manner he talks and the way he is standing there, at the back of her mind she chuckles slightly admiring this part of him and has yet to see and expect much more from him. "I am, and hope it be good match..."Red Knight"." goes to her corner after talking with him and awaits for the bell to ring.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 am

(By the way, does Alkaia wear any shoes in this one?)

"As do I, miss," replied Red Knight, not quite knowing who she is yet. He went to his corner and started stretching out. For this modern day knight, he has to show his skill that makes him a force to be reckoned with. And hopefully, this newcomer won't disappoint.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 am

(She's a bloody amazon she fights barefoot. And how tall is Red?)

Was waiting on her side of the corner waiting for the bell to ring looking at Red intently like she wanted to squeeze the life out of him standing straight stretching her neck and her arms. Waiting....waiting.....waiting and then the bell went off signaling the start of the match as Alkaia quickly moves in and jumps up high goes for a dropkick to the chest.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 am

(Red is 5 foot 11inches)

As soon as he heard the bell ring, Red would turn to face Alkaia. He was surprised though when she moved in quickly to aim a drop kick to his chest. Quickly, he tried to put his arms up to block the attack, but the impact hurt his arms and caused him to stumble back a little. He would grunt as he tried to shake the pain off before Alkaia attacks again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:27 am

Alkaia lands on the ground after her drop kick and swipes at the legs of Red trying to knock him down and holds onto his shoulder with her right hand and punches him two times at the solar plexus 2 times before trying to knock him down again.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:32 am

Alkaia must have been quicker than Red first anticipated as she sweeped at the legs to get him on the mat. "AGH! UGH!" he cried out as he felt his solar plexus getting punched twice. Not wanting to be down for long, he attempted to launch a spear to her stomach in an attempt to double her over. Hopefully, he could have time to recover.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 am

Alkaia grunted a bit and was also pushed back a bit from the spear of Red holds onto him as she does a hammer punch to the back of his neck hoping that he'd let go.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next