Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives - Page 3 Empty Re: Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Adrian winced when she heard Taylor's voice, couldn't Cassie have arranged a meeting in person, then she'd actually could spend time making sure she wasn't making all these dumb faces and have some for of composure. "It's...it's Adrian." She said eventually, mouthing "What do I tell her?" to Cassie, was she just supposed to adlib it? IT had taken prep time just to ask Cassie to help out in the first place and now she was being thrown in the social deep end already.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives - Page 3 Empty Re: Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:14 am

For a moment, there was just silence on the other end of the line.

Taylor took the phone away from her ear and double checked the number. She shook her head. "Yeah, hey. Adrian. Um... what's up? Is your leg still fucked up?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 pm

"So you, uh... heard about that whole thing." Adrian chuckled nervously "Yeah, my legs are fine now. Treatment actually worked and I can get back to full training in a few days and start taking matches again. Probably would have been ready sooner but you know... Britanny." She said making light talk "Which was still bullshit a bullshit call, who the hell's she sleeping with to get thrown the injured group? I mean, once is bullshit enough, but twice!? What the hell's that about?" She asked, hoping to really break the ice somewhat over something they would probably agree on.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

"Yeah, man. It's fucked up." Taylor said. "But she did her job, ya know? I didn't, that's all. You didn't. Life goes on."

Taylor was well past the point of being able to get riled up over Brittany. Given the chance to fight her again, she... didn't know what she'd do. What would that prove? Would proving it even be a good thing?

"So like... where'd you get my number? You want something, right? You didn't just call to be nice and bury the hatchet."

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Now they came to the difficult part, explaining this whole situation. "Cassie told me to phone you and gave me your number." Adrian said on reflex. "It's true!" She mouthed back to Cassie "It's not that important, she's fine." she quickly added "And I...kinda did want [size=85:3c206kb7]to...sort of" the cosplayer mumbled afterwards.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 am

There was another silence, and Taylor moved the phone away from her mouth to sigh. She switched her phone to her other hand and slouched onto her couch.

"A'right, well... whatever. There's nothing left to bury. Consider the hatchet cremated or something, I dunno, but we're cool. Ish. Cool enough, anyway, and I live in Kyoto now so it's not like you have to keep planning your day to avoid me and pretending you don't see me and stuff. You're free."

Then the most obvious question: "Why exactly are you doing this now? Did Cassie just run you down and force you to do it?" She wouldn't be surprised at all, really.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:43 pm

"Okay, that's cool and stuff, kinda wanted to make sure. Not that I thought you were petty and small minded or anything but... you worked Tri-state too, you gotta know some people who seemed like they could hold a grudge forever. So you can't blame me for being just a little cautious about calling someone who last saw me in person swinging a chair at them out of the blue." She said, her voice gathering up steam as it almost hit her old levels of talking a mile a minute to Taylor. "No she didn't run me down or anything, I came to her so I....I kind of need your help." Adrian finally admitted, bracing herself for the inevitable mocking laughter.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Compared to Adrian, Taylor almost sounded sedated. Both girls were prone to talking way faster than was ever necessary for a human being, but since retiring and becoming a mostly unemployed housewife, Taylor had relaxed a great deal.

"Well, really I didn't have a lot of experience when I first came- oh, right, the chair... You did hit me with a chair." She felt a momentary urge to let the claws come out a little, but she fought it and it passed. She shrugged. "Whatever, it's cool."

She wasn't totally sure if she was surprised to hear that Adrian wanted her help. Maybe it made a lot of sense. She already knew what she was getting at.

"You want me to help you rehab and train since I know what it's like to be a gimp?" She said dryly. It was an interesting idea.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 pm

"Yes!" Adrian said quickly "I mean... well, I wouldn't have used the word gimp... but." she amended "You're the only trainer who uses really anything close to high speed style, everyone else is too power focused and completely shifting gears when I'm trying to reground the stuff I could already do. You got back from it and I need that experience" the cosplayer tried to explain. "I'm sorry for all the shit I pulled on you and if you want me to do something for you to make it up first then that's fine but I really need your help here."

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Well, that was a little surprising. "Huh." Was all Taylor said at first.

Of course, Adrian was a little cheating trickster. Was she just trying to butter Taylor up so that she could take another cheap shot at her? Did it even matter? Taylor certainly wasn't afraid of her. She wasn't a wrestler anymore, so she didn't need to worry about a ref, or the honor of the ring or any of that shit. She could handle Adrian on the street.

"Um... Let me think about it. Okay? I'll, uh... I'll call you back later."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next