Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives - Page 2 Empty Re: Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 pm

"Yeahhhhh..." Adrian said nervously, it seemed it was only her that held any animosity left between the two if Taylor had really calmed down, and then it was just mainly annoyance that she just up and left so quickly, couldn't she have spent just a second flipping her off before she left? it would have felt a little better. "Well then, it'd be great to make a fresh start that doesn't just go downhill really really quickly. I'm not expecting to be best buddies but kind of, someone I can be cool with." The cosplayer tried to say. "We just clashed, bad intro and then it all kinda spiraled." She said before leaning in.

"Akashi isn't here is she? Because I kind of want to keep this whole thing between you me and Taylor and I really don't want to see Akashi around... It'd just make things awkward." She whispered nervously, remembering who's house Cassie shared this with, it explained the traditional Japanese stuff and the Sumo was the last person she wanted to see right now. Well... bottom 5.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives - Page 2 Empty Re: Bury the hatchet, bring out the knives

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 am

"No, she's out. Somewhere. Why would that be awkward?" Cassie didn't get it. She probably should've, given her level of familiarity with Akashi. And with Adrian.

She took a long drink of carrot juice until her the back pressure of her excitement was too great and she grinned and raised her hands, and the glass, to the ceiling.

"You're gonna be best buds!" She exclaimed, completely ignoring the "not expecting" part. "Sure, you got off to a rocky start, but that's okay. Has that really been bothering you? Taylor never talked much about it, but she doesn't really ever talk about wrestling people when she doesn't have to. Pretty much just in training, like 'if I was fighting Adrian, I'd get in her face and bully her around, ya know. Keep it physical and keep it tight so she can't get away with her nonsense'." She said, imitating Taylor's looser, edgier, New York-rhythmic voice. It was pretty spot on.

She laughed, and she even had Taylor's hilarious, utterly infectious laugh down well enough. "Not for nothin', man, but you never call, ya know? Just gimme a call sometime, a'right?" She giggled. "A'right? Ya know? Dude. Dude, man."

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 pm

"Oh god it's gonna be the attack of the New Yawk Accents all over again! Thought I got enough of that touring the northeast." Adrian chuckled, going all melodramatic for her declaration. "Okay, okay. So how are we gonna do this... is there gonna be like a neutral ground, cause she kind of lives in Kyoto apparently which is kinda annoying 'cause I'd have to travel all that way if I just wanted to train which is kinda-" Her hand quickly clasped over her mouth when she realized what she had said, the cat was out of the bag and Cassie knew what she was really looking for out of this.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 am

Cassie's eyes got big and an impish, awestruck look came over her face. For a moment she didn't say anything. Then she carefully placed her glass on the floor. She burst into a spontaneous victory boogie that was over as suddenly as it had begun.

She picked up her juice again and tried to be cool about it. "You want to train with Taylor?" She asked. "Why? She's... demanding. We both are, but Taylor's... well, she's intense. She's really good. People don't know, but she really knows her stuff. Just not my stuff." She made a funny face.

She started nodding at Adrian with a little Mona Lisa smile. "You really want to?"

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Cassie's victory dance was kind of humiliating, "Okay fine! So I'm not here just to kiss and make up. NOT THAT I'M KISSING ANYONE!" She shouted, her face getting more and more crimson. "I know, I know... It's just... I kind of need someone to train me who's good and really knows where I'm at right now." the cosplayer confessed "I'm mad at the person who injured me, but she did it fair and square and if I just train normally but put like 7 extra hours a week, I'm gonna mess up again and end up worse and feeling like there's no point to it anymore. Taylor, I think she knows what that kinda feels like and at the very least, she kinda made me mad all the time so if I can stay calm around her, I could keep my cool in the match." Adrian tried to plead with Cassie, "I can't lose twice like that in a row. I got completley chumped last time! The only reason I can actually have any dignity about that match at all was because I didn't tap, but that was what got me injured in the first place! I can't let her beat me again."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Cassie nodded and nodded, until Adrian got to the part about not tapping. Then her face became grave, like she was the school principal about to give Adrian the third degree.

"Adrian..." She began in a voice that was soft and stern. "There's nothing good about refusing to tap. Do you really think you saved your pride by getting hurt?" She shook her head. "Well... that's okay. If it means you're going to come train with us, then... or just Taylor. Whatever you want. So... do you just need her phone number or something?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 pm

"I know, I know! I was just thinking of something I could have taken away from that match so it wasn't completely 100% suck..." Adrian backpedaled over the whole not tapping out business, of course the Jujitsu girl would be all over her because of that thing, it was like lesson one of any grappling: If you're in trouble; tap. "I thought I was closer to the ropes than I was..." she ended up mumbling. "I need you to set up a meeting with the two of us and you playing peacemaker or something. If I just wanted her phone number, I could get it and spend five minutes trying to put up with her yelling 'how did you get this number' and the rest her laughing at me. I need someone she trusts to vouch for me before I go anywhere near her... that's why I came to you for help first."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:00 am

Cassie raised an eyebrow. "Peacemaker?" She said. "You're... Are you really that scared of Taylor?"

Cassie gave Adrian a concerned look and crossed her toes. It was a look that her mother gave her when she was upset but didn't want any motherly help. Her mother had a way of letting her talk until just the right moment when she would inject some pearl of wisdom that would put everything into perspective. It was a trick Cassie wished she could learn.

She put her glass on the kitchen counter and walked up to Adrian.

"You don't have to be afraid of Taylor. Some people, you should be afraid of... concerned about, but... not me, and not Taylor."

She went back into the kitchen for a pen and a scrap of paper. She scribbled Taylor's phone number on it and then walked over to hand it to Adrian.

"There. Here's your first training session. Overcome your fear of talking to Taylor and give her a call."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 pm

"Fine..." Adrian scowled, unable to completely resist that... mom like glare of Cassie's. "But if she laughs in my face, which she totally will, I'm gonna reserve the right to be mad at you." she said, pulling out her phone, taking a deep breath then punching in the number.

"Hello? Is this Talor?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 am

Cassie nodded and watched Adrian intently, but kept quiet.

"Hello?" Came Taylor's voice from the other end. "Yeah... who's this?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next