Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 4 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 am

Giggling and breathing harder cause she was hanging sideways from a couch or for reasons she did not fully understand at that point, the Japanese stopped to slide away for the moment.
"Why don't you come here instead?"
Amaya would not have been able to come at Charity even if she wanted as she was hanging sideways from the couch, placing her arms far over her head while Amaya was pawing at her shirt.
"Or are you one of these customers that likes to take advantage of a girl while she is as helpless as I am right now? Free reign for a determined customer as it seems right now..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 4 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 am

Charity giggled as Amaya ended up in an incredibly vulnerable position, hanging off of the couch like that. The girl was so adorable, it was impossible for the little blonde kawaii to resist. “Determined? Oh, my little geisha, you will soon know the true meaning of ‘determined!’️” she declared, losing herself in the moment and hopping on top of Amaya.

Of course, when she hopped onto the girl, she sent the both of them tumbling to the floor. After impact, Charity would lean down and press her lips tightly against Amaya’️s, while, at the same time, tugging at the girl’️s clothing in an attempt to rob her of it. At this point, nothing would stop the blonde from trying to ravish her lovely little visitor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 am

Laughing lightly before, Amaya made big eyes when the Blonde jumped her before submitting to her tactic of pressing their lips together.
"Uhm!"
For all her playfulness, the Japanese was surprised at the sudden escalation of the speed with which Charity was overwhelming her but did not protest or object to it. She just had not thought that the Blonde had that aggressive streak in her from their match, although it suited her well.

One of her legs was still hanging around the waist of Charity, so she crossed the second one lightly with it while putting her arms up on the carpet in a gesture of surrender.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Charity would go to town on her dark-haired visitor, giving her long, passionate kisses broken up by occasional gropings. She would find it difficult to stop—even though she felt like she was slowly going insane. She just wanted to keep close to Amaya, and, as long as the girl was giving her this opportunity, Charity was going to take it.

Slowly, however, doubt began to creep into her mind. After almost five minutes of making out, Charity broke the kiss and looked sheepishly down at Amaya, her face bright red.

“A-Amaya…” she began, trying to find words. “H-hey, I don’️t want to be a customer…and dominate you…I was hoping we could do, uh, something tonight, but I was hoping that we would both want it…and that we could do it on equal terms. So, uh…how about you?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

A surprised look showed on the Japanese face when the Blonde broke away from the kiss.
"Hum?"
Amaya had really a fun night up to this point and would be surprised when Charity had not liked it this far and was honestly surprised herself in this moment.

The little voice in her head of how awkward this was had vanished soon after they had played this little game that the Japanese had enjoyed up to this point, but when the Blonde looked down so sheepishly on her, she made a slightly concerned face.
"I was carried away by our game. I mean I get like this all the time if someone brings Geisha stuff to the table. I am not mad, scared or angry if you think that? I did not have this planned at all."

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 pm

“No, no, I don’️t think that!” Charity said, shaking her head spastically. “I know that you didn’️t plan this. I got carried away by the game too. Here, what I mean is that…” She took a deep breath. “When we, umm, did all that fun stuff in our match…like rubbing our breasts together, and making each other…cum…I really wanted to do it again. And when you were letting me get close to that a few minutes ago, I was h-happy, but…I’️d rather be equal partners with you, rather than a customer who is dominating you.”

She grabbed at Amaya’️s hands and held them tightly between her own, looking down at her Japanese friend fondly. “I guess what I wanted to ask you was…d-do you want to, uh, come to my b-bedroom and…have some more fun?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 pm

After some initial thought, Amaya was reassured enough to nod slightly.
"Uhm...if that is so important to you..."
The Japanese was not sure if she had really come into this situation without the Meiko reference giving her comfort and reassurance, but not the child had fallen into the cistern so to speak.

"Although I must confess that makes me rather nervous right now. Not squeaky uncomfortable nervous, simply...nervous."
After her stay in prison, Amaya had initially thought that her rather forced girl phase was over. But Charity was so sweet and nice that she was really considering to give this situation a chance.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Charity buried her face in her hands and shook her head. Even if Amaya seemed to be going along with her, she was really embarrassing herself. I knew I shouldn’️t have asked…I should have taken it slower…

She opened up her fingers just a little so that she could look at Amaya. “I-I’️m nervous, too…maybe we shouldn’️t do it, I guess…i-i-if you would rather do something else, I would do something else with you, Amaya, or we could talk, or…well, if you prefer it where I’️m a customer and you’️re a geisha, I would do that, if it would make you happy.” She took a deep breath, realizing that she had been rambling. “I guess…I just want you to tell me what you want me to do, Amaya.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 am

"Aw. Don't look that way, please?"
Now Amaya felt like a really bad person to throw such a wrench into the wheels of Charity. So she would attempt to sit herself up on her elbows to have an even better look at the Blonde, smiling to give her host some comfort back.

"Uh, it's not that I don't like...this. I'm just not used to sweet behavior lately."
She could not tell Charity yet about her recent happenings, but maybe in time. To take matters more into her own hands, she would attempt to get up with the other girl in tow, looking where the bedroom was. She was not sure what was about to happen there, but she could only find out when she went there.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 am

Charity was surprised when Amaya didn’️t get angry at her. As a matter of fact, her little outburst seemed to only make Amaya more willing to accommodate her desires. Charity was overawed by how wonderful her new friend was.

“A-Amaya…I’️m sorry…” she whispered, leaning her head against the Japanese girl’️s shoulder. “I don’️t mean to act like such a nervous wreck…I just want you to have a great night. It is so wonderful just to have you here. Whatever you want to do, I am more than happy to do it.”

She would be in for a second surprise when Amaya took her by the hand and began to lead her to the bedroom. Her eyes widened, and a small, shocked smile spread across her face. “A-A-Amaya!” she breathed, almost without sound.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next