Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 3 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Amaya had slightly shivered when she had been touched by Charity, but kept on smiling as she was talking about meiko stuff.
"It's kind of a buyer's market. But I could for example, do this."
She would stand up, get out of her shirt and wrap it around her shoulders to draw it down over both shoulders slowly while leaning backwards against a wall, looking at Charity with shy eyes before sitting down again.
"Or lean back on the sofa so that the customer can close in on me at her leisure. You could even wrestle me to the ground when I am doing a pose, conquering me slowly in a game of surrender and rebellion. Most noble customers of hanamachi were either bureaucrats or warriors, the first being mostly powerless in the eyes of Shogun or Tono, the second proud warriors with commitment to war and fight. The customer was indeed king for geisha, not much room for soft romance."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 3 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Charity’️s eyes widened as Amaya got out of her shirt and wrapped it around her shoulders. The blonde was enraptured watching her lovely visitor, drinking in every last movement that she made, only able to rouse herself from her revelry once the girl had sat back down and finished her thought.

“Wow…” Charity whispered. “Leisure…conquering…it sounds like, uh, a lot of fun…”

Don’️t do anything stupid, she berated herself. Don’️t scare Amaya off. You know you couldn’️t live with yourself if you scare her off.

“I guess the only part I think is bad is…the part about no soft romance,” Charity said, with a nervous smile. “I guess I’️m sort of gooey, and mushy, but I’️ve always really liked soft romance.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:50 pm

"That was centuries ago, Charity-chan. Of course there can also be romantic seduction be used, it just was not common in the early days of the geisha. And the customer is king, so we there can also be romance once the seduction and conquest is done."
Amaya put her shirt back on and, following a whim caused by her good mood, half sat and half laid back on the couch with her arms laying beside her head to enjoy the comfortable couch. At least that was what she told herself...

"Just think, what would you do if you were a customer?"
Charity asked while snuggling against a pillow, looking through half closed eyes at her host. She did not know if she wanted to lure Charity into a game of conquering and rebellion, but in any instance she felt very comfortable in this position, the only thing missing was her kimono she liked to sit on the couch in.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 pm

“Right,” Charity said, bowing her head. “I think I get it.”

The blonde kawaii was happy to see her new friend getting comfortable. Amaya had seemed a little nervous throughout their match, and when she had first arrived at the apartment tonight, but now she seemed very happy. And that made Charity very happy, too.

Amaya’️s question caught Charity off-guard, and she stammered trying to respond. Did Amaya want the same thing that she wanted right now? “Umm…w-well, can I show you? I don’️t know if I can describe it…i-it would be, uh, be better if I showed you.”

Slowly, nervously, Charity would lay herself down across Amaya’️s body, staring into the girl’️s eyes, silently asking if she should continue.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:15 am

Amaya had not really thought it through from a certain point after she had laid down, so when Charity laid down on her, she did not object. She did not know why this mood struck her, but the inviting warmth of the couch played surely a part in it, but not nearly as much as the lovely Charity did.

"Uuhh, what an adorable customer."
She said, giggling lightly before slightly raising her hand to tip on the nose of her new friend.
"We take a very serious approach in pleasing our customers. What do you want to do with me now?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Charity thought that Amaya might shy away from any further contact, but, instead, the Japanese girl now seemed to be taking the lead in pushing the two of them towards the sort of encounter that—well, that Charity had been hoping for ever since the early stages of their match!

Charity giggled along with her friend when she found herself bopped on the nose. When Amaya asked what she wanted to do now, Charity hesitated, and then decided to try to be as confident and comfortable about this as it seemed Amaya was.

“Heehee…well, an adorable customer needs an adorable geisha. And it looks like I found me one!” the blonde declared, leaning closer and rubbing her cheek tenderly against Amaya’️s. “Mmm, you are so soft, my lovely geisha. I would very much love the chance to feel more of that soft, soft skin…” Charity slowly slid her hand down Amaya’️s arm, then let it trail inwards across her stomach, before finally pausing with her fingers on the underside of the girl’️s breast, silently suggesting the removal of the shirt which separated her from her geisha's body.

Last edited by 10885 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am

All hesitation was gone from Amaya when Charity was the customer of a geisha. Not that she was particularly into fetishes much, but Charity combined with a fall back into times she memorized as generally better.

When the hand of the Blonde trailed slowly to her stomach, she turned slightly to the side to put one of her legs over the legs of Charity.
"Less is more sometimes."
She replied, but still put one hand down to her shirt to pull it up to only reveal skin up to her belly button.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Charity giggled when Amaya hooked one of her legs up and over her own. The black-haired girl seemed more than willing to keep going. Alright, then, Charity said, I think I’️m ready for this, too.

When the Japanese girl only revealed her skin up to her belly button, Charity decided to take on the role of the demanding customer, contorting her face and looking at Amaya sternly. “Hmm, no, I think I will need a little more than that before I’️ve gotten my money’️s worth, geisha,” she insisted, beginning to tug upwards on Amaya’️s shirt herself, hopefully exposing the girl’️s chest, if she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 pm

"That's nearly insulting, madam. I am a good girl, not an easy hooker..."
She answered lightly while still allowing Charity to lift her shirt some more before stopping her right under her breasts and form a knot out of her shirt while also attempting to weasel out from under her to slip halfway from the couch in an attempt to temporarily escape her customer's immediate grasp.
"Does that look American like to you? Boots, knot under the breast. To make you feel more at home..."
She asked with a giggle, slightly rubbing one of her socks against a sock of her host. She did not wear her boots anymore, but she liked the image of that in this position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Charity giggled as Amaya slipped from her grasp, insisting that she was not an easy hooker. The blonde kawaii sat up and smiled fiendishly, still pawing at her friend’️s now knotted shirt.

“Oh, no,” she said with a smirk. “You are not going to get away that easily, my little geisha! In your American-looking outfit, you are just impossible to resist! Come here, my darling!”

She would grab for Amaya, but come up a bit short. Well, that was alright; Charity would content herself with playing footsie with her friend, rubbing her sock right back against the other girl’️s, and bringing their other two feet into play, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next