Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Liesmith, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TekRobo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"Well, your face ain't gunna get any redder, and I'm sure you're mighty curious about what it's like to be smothered by my muff, so... I don't think I'll keep ya in suspense any longer~!"

Grizzly would descend on poor Trisha, facesitting her poor opponent! She'd even begin to grind back and forth lightly, smothering her completely, still kneeling on her cute opponent's shoulders, moaning sensously as she dominated Trisha... "Momma Grizzly's gunna take good care of ya, Trisha, just you wait...~"

It's warm and smothering and wet and oh-so-very sexy... "Mm... gotcha now, Trisha...~!"

Julia 'The Jackhammer' Forge

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:04 pm

"Wh..ha..N-no I.." Trisha kept struggling as much as she could as she heard Grizzly's words, the sight that she was seeing had her face a complete red and she was about to feel it.

"Mmmmph!!!!" Trisha let out a muffled yell as Grizzly sat down on her face, her furry crotch rubbing against her mouth and nose as the Ursine would start to grind back and forth on top of her, starting to smother her completely. Her moans as she did so were embarrassing and humiliating Trisha even more as she lie underneath her.

She let out another muffled yell, her legs sliding around in the oil as she desperately pushed up, though more than likely not offering enough strength to do so as she started to feel herself fading.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 am

Grizzly would lean back, trying to catch Trisha's sliding legs in her own, hopefully trapping Trisha by the lower thighs and forcing her legs to flail helplessly in the air! She would rub and grind a little bit on Trisha's face, just enough to stir the oils present all over her, to let her know how airtight the seal was, even as she smothered and squashed Miss Birkin with her most intimate of areas!

"Did I mention the cowbell yet...? Gunna get ya a big cowbell... and then I'm gunna play bounce the bosom with ya... cuppin' them in my hands... bouncin' em up and down... maybe sticking my head between 'em and raspberrying~! We're gunna have more fun then you can imagine, Trisha-Wisha~"

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

"Mmngffff!!" Trisha would feel the Ursine catch her sliding legs, trapping her by her lower thighs as she did. It seemed quite helpless for Trisha as Grizzly would start to rub and grind on her face, smothering her for quite a long time.

As she went on, talking about what she would do with her after she took her prisoner, Trisha just groaned out in embarrassment and frustration, knowing she was quite lost at the moment. She was slowly starting to fade, her struggles slowly stopping as she was just seconds away from passing out underneath her.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Grizzly let out a whoop of victory as Trisha faded between her mighty thighs, the once flippant and fight-filled girl sent straight to slumberland! The fluffy bear beauty would wait until she was certain that her sexy, overwhelmed opponent was completely smothered out underneath her domineering womanhood, then stands up and raise her arms to the cheering of the crowd!

Reaching down, the busty head-turner would hoist up Trisha, lifting her unconscious opponent above her head like a shiny, sexy trophy, throwing the defeated girl over her shoulder until the referee proclaimed her the victory of the bout. With a blown kiss or ten, Grizzly would exit the arena, Trisha thrown over her shoulder!

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Winner by smother: Grizzly Brown!

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top