by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps! - Page 4 Empty Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Grizzly coughed, still recovering from the sleeper hold. "Right, right, can't underestimate ya, even if you're smaller an' weaker than me. How embarrassin' would it be if I lost..." She smiled, though - she had caught a hint of a grin on Trisha's face! Proof that the Ursine woman could charm anyone, from grumpy sheep-girls to grumpy human warriors.

"I got a question for ya, babydoll - what would ya do with me if you did win?" Grizzly clambered onto her hands and legs, then tried to pounce onto her cute opponent, attempting to belly flop down on her! Breasts landing on breasts, belly on belly... the works~! The fuzzy, busty bear woman figured she's have the advantage when using those normally double-edged moves - her fur kept her most sensitive bits protected from shock!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps! - Page 4 Empty Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

"gugh.." Trisha heard Grizzly's words, wanting to retort but she felt like she should hold her tongue and save her energy. She shook her head as she tried to readjust herself. She was enjoying showing the girl not to underestimate her, but she took quite a bit too long and ended up where she was now. If she could just get back up before anything happened--

Before she could do so, she felt Grizzly pounce onto her, forcing her onto her back in the oil as the Ursine's body pressed down onto her's with that belly flop. The move dazed her a bit more, but their bodies pressing together caused her to blush. "Nguh..why..should I tell you?...you'll..serve as my prisoner and slave for as long as I please..I'll do whatever I feel when the time comes.." Trisha let out as she struggled underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

"Ooh, secretive gal, ain'tcha? Well, fine! I won't tell ya what I'm plannin' either~!" Grizzly had to admit the feeling of their bodies pressed together was simply divine, their slick bodies rubbing together... it was almost like the dress Trisha was wearing wasn't even there! Grinning, the Ursine's fingers sought out Trisha's... if she could find her hands, she'd curl her fingers around her opponent's and try and pin her hands to the ground! Then, she'd slip forward, her smooth, oiled breasts sliding over Trisha's... and planting themselves right on top of Trisha's cheeks!

If she succeeds at doing that, Grizzly would then thrust her chest down, letting Trisha's pretty face disappear into her lubricated bosom, her glistening orbs stuffed full with the cutie's head!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hmph, like it matters. I'll be the one winning this anyways." Trisha responded, trying her best to ignore the feeling she was getting. She would keep trying to fight with the Ursine before she found her curling her fingers around her own, pinning her hands to the ground. She widened her eyes, struggling as much as she could against the Ursine's very impressive strength before she felt her start to slip forward. She felt her breasts sliding over her's, causing Trisha to blush deep, trying to move her head up to stop what was happening.

"Ngh..n-no!! -Mmpg!!" Trisha's protest would be cut off as Grizzly would thrust her chest down, engulfing Trisha's head with her breasts, covering her face as she did. Trisha frantically struggled underneath her in the smother hold, letting out muffled yells into Grizzly's chest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"After I finish squashing ya, maybe I'll write a song about ya! How does 'Trisha the Explorer' sound? It'll be about you and your adventures... mainly getting your head stuffed in between a sexy bear-girl's breasts and smothered under her rump~! Maybe throw in a line about ya became a slave to her sexy curves..."

Grizzly would giggle mischeviously as she teased her trapped opponent, trying to rub her chest back and forth against the mat, sliding Trisha's head around while they're still caught in the snug embrace of her glistening mammaries! It felt simply divine, pushing her around like a cute little doll, her screams and shouts tickling the back of her chest, feeling her red ears heating up the inside of her mighty melons... smothers were the best~!

Last edited by 11307 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:08 pm

"Mmmnphh!!" Grizzly's words were echoing in her mind, driving in that teasing as she kept it going. She felt humiliated and berated right now as she struggled underneath t he girl, her glistening breasts cutting off her air completely.

It was clear that her struggles and her muffled yells were arousing the Ursine on top of her, feeling her start to rub her chest back and forth, pressing her breasts more against her face, sliding Trisha's head around. She would keep up her struggling, but it was starting to die down. She couldn't breathe at all in her breasts and she was slowly starting to fade in the smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Grizzly would, humiliatingly enough, actually begin to singing a little lullaby to her pinned and smothered opponent! ™️«Hush little Trisha, don't you fret; Grizzly's gunna take care of you yet~ So stop your struggles and go to bed; Fighting so is tiring so sleep instead~!â™️ª"

Needless to say, the busty grizzly woman isn't going to let Trisha go anywhere... she'll continue to smother her between her shining, sleek, overwhelming breasts, pinning and smushing and lovingly squashing the fight out of her cute lil' victim~!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 pm

As Grizzly started singing out that lullaby to her, Trisha's face lit up red, still stuffed in the Ursine's breasts. She let out a whimper in the smother hold, her singing incredibly humiliating but frustratingly calming at the same time.

She shut her eyes tightly as she struggled as much as she could but the Ursine's huge breasts completely enveloped her head and Grizzly wasn't letting her go anywhere. Her struggles only lasted for a few more seconds before her eyes slowly shut, passing out underneath her breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Grizzly looked down at Trisha's face - she looked pretty peaceful there, lulled to sleep by Grizzly's slickly oiled breasts. She'll lean down to her ear and whisper, "Second fall goes to the bear~"

Then, she'd stand up, doing a few sultry poses for the crowd! She'd slosh over to the side of the ring, standing on one of the corners of the ring and waving to the audience, blowing kiss and rubbing her slick, shiny orbs in front of the audience... a show which they enjoy greatly! Except for those yelling for Trisha to wake up...

Grizzly seems to have become unfocused again. She's more focused on showing off to the crowd than on keeping on eye on when Trisha starts awakening!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Trisha layed unconscious by Grizzly's smother would fine the scores now tied in rounds. Whoever won this next round would be taking the loser as her prisoner, all the stakes were out now.

As Grizzly was posing for the crowd, Trisha was starting to stir. She would sit herself up a little, the oil dripping from her hair as she shook her head. "Hah..I..lost a round?" Trisha said to herself in disbelief as she sat there for a while. She would watch Grizzly do her little display, causing her to grit her teeth and push herself up.

"Ursine!! You celebrate but you still have one more round with me. I assure you I'll be taking this one!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next