by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 11 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Mercy sucked harder as Heather weakly protested. She felt like leaving a mark on Heather and when she was finished, she pulled away and pushed herself up on her knees, pressing against Heather's body with her own and looking down at Heather, into the girl's eyes, from the position she had her in, shuffling up so she was straddling the girl's thighs.

"Is... what... the truth?" She asked looking down at Heather as she pressed her nose into Heather's nose, still keeping a firm grip on Heather's hair. "What am I right about? That I should be beating you up?!?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Heather groaned out more as Mercy would suck harder, ending up leaving quite the mark on her before she would press against her, straddling her thighs. Heather's blush was as deep as it could get as she stared at Mercy, blinking a couple times as she was quite embarrassed with the whole situation especially what they were talking about.

"I-Is it really the truth that it was just a one time thing? Y-you don't have any feelings for him?" Heather let out, stumbling over her words as their noses pressed together. "w-well I-I wouldn't blame you if you did! I-I used to be like t hat with him"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Mercy let go of Heather's hair and brought her hands up to press her hands against heather's cheeks. "I ... don't know..." She said. "Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. I could do [i]better[i]." She said and stared into Heather's eyes. "What if it was? What if it wasn't? It's not like you have a say in the matter!"

Mercy narrowed her eyes. "I'm not going to beat you up, Heather. I probably couldn't if I tried, even in this position. But, I AM going to do whatever I want with him... even if it's just to chew him up and spit him out and you're just going to smile and nod about it because..."

Mercy's head dipped and her lips pressed against Heather's cheek. "Becausssee...." She slurred. Mercy then lifted up her head enough to drag her lips over to Heather's before she forced a deep, hard kiss, trying to force her tongue as deeply into Heather's mouth as she could. The kiss was intense and passionate but seemed to end almost as quickly as it came as Mercy suddenly pulled away and flopped onto the bed and tried to crawl away.

"Oh... God..." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:39 pm

"Well..." Heather let out, her eyes darting around as Mercy's hands pressed against her cheeks. Her words dug into her for some reason and she couldn't help but be slightly frustrated at t hem. The way Mercy was acting was starting to get to her.

"Th-that's.." As Mercy continued on, Heather bit her lip, looking away a bit before she would feel Mercy's lips against her cheek, causing her to let out a little shiver.

Soon though, she felt that kiss, Mercy's lips pressing against her's and that deep kiss being forced upon her. She let out a moan into the kiss, quite a bit taken in by it as she felt like she was melting in it. Suddenly though, Mercy would pull away and flop onto the bed, crawling away.

"Wh.." Heather sat there stunned and disappointed, leaving that lingering feeling from the kiss as she heard Mercy's words. "W-wait? What's the matter?" Heather let out, trying to shake herself out of her mesmerized state and grab Mercy's arm.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Mercy was trying to army crawl off the bed and to the floor when she felt Heather grab her. "L-Let go!" She said and gave a futile yank. She looked down and then frowned. "Too much... urk... alcohol..." She managed and pressed her free hand to her mouth. She turned her eyes and looked at Heather with pleading eyes. There was two ways this could go down and Mercy hoped Heather was smart enough to choose wisely for their own sakes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 pm

"O...oh!" Heather let out, blushing red as she would let go of Mercy, scratching her head a bit. "Kn-knew you shouldn't have had that much." She let out a little nervously, a small laugh escaping her mouth as she was cursing in her head how much the mood was ruined by that, but part of her grateful that it didn't go too too far.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:24 pm

"S-Shut up!" Mercy whined as she scrambled off the bed. She raced tot he bathroom and barely made it to the toilet in time. Once more she found herself praying to her porcelain god after a night of illicit sexual activity.

She groaned into the bowl after she was finished, having expunged enough to clear her head a bit but that only made things worse for the paralegal. She shakily pushed herself up and turned on the sink. She scooped some water into her mouth and washed it out.

She then turned and looked out the still open door. She looked down at herself. She was in her panties and her dress shirt was hanging open, her tie still lose around her neck. She pulled her hands up and tightened her tie around her neck, looking at herself in the mirror.

Mercy then turned her head and bee lined for her traveling case and fished out her travel sized toothpaste, mouthwash and toothbrush. She didn't look at Heather and in fact had her head awkwardly turned away while she crossed the cabin. Unfortunately, while she was fishing out her sundries, her ass, covered only by askewed panties, was pushed out towards Heather.

Mercy got her things and dashed as quickly and awkwardly as she came out and vigorously scrubbed her teeth, tongue and mouth. She gargled, spit and when she was done, stared back out at the cabin.

She then crept out and with her head lowered, turned her eyes in Heather's direction. "I'm just gonna. I'm going to try and get some sleep over here, now." She said meekly as she crawled over to the seats on the other side of the cabin from Heather and the bed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Heather let out a long sigh as she sat there on the bed. Everything that has happened up until then was running through her head and she wasn't sure how to take it all. Through this whole thing, Mercy had an excuse with how drunk she was, but Heather's head was mostly clear yet she went on with the whole thing and didn't stop Mercy the whole way through.

If that wasn't enough, she found out this whole thing with Clyde and that made her feel even worse. She let out a long sigh before Mercy came out again, seeing that her tie was tightened and that she was clearly more composed, Heather figuring she was back in her mind much more.

She wanted to apologize, but as she got a clear view of the girl's ass, only covered with the askewed panties. Her blush was even deeper and she had to hold herself back from doing anything with her from that sight.

"God im horrible.." Heather let out to herself, biting her lip before she heard Mercy's words after she scrubbed her teeth and mouth. "W-wait Mercy...A-aahm..l-look I'm sorry..um..I..hope..this..doesn't..ruin how...w-well I d-didn't think of doing any of that s-sort of thing with you I mean...N-not saying it wasn't nice b-because it was but--aa-aah I just Don't want us to not be friends anymore!" Heather let out, turning her head away and burying her face in the pillow, feeling like an idiot that she really couldn't get anything out there and that she was still lusting over her just a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 am

Mercy raised her eyebrow as Heather spoke. She eased out of the chair and stood up as Heather balled up and covered herself. "What?" She said and looked at Heather. She took a wobbly step and eyed the girl. Heather was in much the same condition clothes wise as Mercy, except she didn't have a shirt or tie on, just askewed panties.

Mercy rubbed her temples and sat down on the bed. "We still have to work together." She said. "What did you do besides get drunk and let me do ... things." Mercy blushed. "I can't believe I said and did all that stuff." She said and ran her fingers through her hair. She barely even remembered what she said.

"Ugh..." Mercy said and flopped backwards on the bed next to Heather. "Why don't we just try and get some sleep. We're still a long away from Hokkaido." Mercy said and sat back up. She got back up and slipped the 'Do not disturb' sign on the outside of the cabin door, groaning about the potential disturbances that could have been suffered earlier. She shut the lights off and then pawed her way through the darkness, She was going to try and make her way back to the couch but wanted to grab her MP3 player from the bed and smacked her shin against it.

"Aiieoowww!" She groaned and flopped forward, smacking herself against Heather's butt and slumping next to her. 'Ah... ahhh..." She groaned. She certainly wasn't going to try THAT again and turned on her back, curling into a ball as she shivered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 am

"Eh.." Heather didn't know what to say as Mercy questioned her, turning her head to watch the girl wobble a bit, eyeing her. Heather averted her eyes a bit, still with the blush on her face before the girl would sit down on the bed next to her.

"Ah-w-well I guess.." Heather let out before Mercy said what she did, regretting her earlier words. "I don't..I mean...Well you didn't say...all bad things." Heather let out, kind of not wanting the girl to take back or apologize for all those compliments.

"Ah..y-yeah..sleep sounds fine." Heather let out, nodding her head as Mercy would get up and put that sign up. She watched her flip the lights off, seeing her go towards the couch, pumping her shin against the bed and smacking herself against her butt.

"Hyah!" Heather let out, blushing a little in surprise before the girl curled into a ball. "Um..." She would shuffle around a bit, fiddling and pulling up the covers before placing them over Mercy, getting in herself. "Here." She let out, making sure to keep her warm. "Sorry. I-I ah...promise I won't do anything." Heather let out, nodding her head as she would lie close up to Mercy.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next