by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 Empty Re: Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 2:58 am

Shel grinned knowing that it wouldn't take much to force Sally to sit down. She tried to overcome the might of her massive opponent with a sudden surge of force knowing that she would have a major advantage if she could make her opponent lose an inch she would trip her onto her butt easily. Once again the girl's chests butted together as Shel gazed right into Sally's eyes.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 GXChUKwHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 1BElGMIHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Sally, the more inexperienced of the two, blinked first in their confrontation. The breasts butting against each other, the confident, ungiving stare of Chel, and the sudden surge of force conspired to make the grizzly wrestler stumble backwards - and be quickly tripped by the ebony grappler, the tall and curvy Sally falling right onto her rear!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Shel smirked placing one knee on the couch before hopping up to straddle Sally and pushing her form tight against the leotard clad fighter. Her breasts once again lay atop Sally' pair pushing down, keeping Sally sandwiched between her and the couch. "Sitting down for another breather? I don't think I'm gonna let that happen. I'm gonna take that breath away." She quickly craned her neck forward and planted her lips on Sally's again, but despite her claim, at least the liplock was only light allowing Sally to pull away if she had to.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 GXChUKwHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 1BElGMIHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 am

Sally let out a low, panicked moan as she felt Shel's breast smooshing hers down - the ebony beauty was punishingly sexy, and her ample bust didn't help at all! "I don't n-need no breather, Shel, I got a lot of fight left in me!" She'd snap back, blushing and panting. "I'm gunna, uh, pin you and - mmmph!" Her attempts at trash-talk are cut off by a sudden, well timed kiss from Shel - just as she was taking a breath for her next word, she found the full lips of her sexy opponent pressed to her own! Sandwiched between her more skilled - if slightly less strong - opponent and the soft couch, Sally made a snap decision and tried to wrap her arms around Shel, hoping to roll of the couch and land on her cute opponent, pulling her head slightly away from the teasing kiss.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Shel yelped as her body was suddenly squashed by the big girl partialy falling on her. Then she smirked as Sally pulled away from the kiss. "Oh, well, you pinned me. Now what were you going to do?" She whispered up into the girl's ear tilting her hips so that her panties pressed up against the crotch of the girl's leotard.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Sally's ear twitched as the ebon beauty whispered so close to her, feeling her breath run over her lug [size=85:t61y0do3](which is a valid synonym for ear), the blush on her cheeks growing. This was compounded by the feeling of Shel's hips pressed firmly to the crotch of her leotard - the pressure causing an all-too familiar heat to build up in the American's loins, her arousal having been built up this entire match because of Shel's flirty kisses, grindings, and general demeanor!

Trying to focus, the curly-haired girl bit her lower lip, pressing her hands to her opponent's shoulders to pin her firmly to the carpet. "Well, sugar, I honestly hadn't thought that far ahead." She managed to get out, obviously distracted and somewhat embarrassed by the groin-to-groin rubbing. "What do you think I should do with ya?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Shel smiled adding a little grind to her hip motion as she watched her flustered opponent physically back away even in a pin. "Hmm, maybe I could give you a couple pointers," she suggested, shifting the position of one of her legs, as she carefully edged her hip sideways beneath the bear woman. "The fact of the matter though, is that I teach best," Shel suddenly lifted her hand up to Sally's arm and pushed off with her foot sending the girl atop her tumbling to one side and then onto her back. With Shel on top of her. Shel's grin widened as she took the plump girl's wrists and pinned them above her head, hooking her legs around he opponent do she couldn't pull the same stunt. "by example."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Brown yelped as Shel pulled off her maneuver, flipped nicely onto her back by her opponent! Her inexperience with actual wrestling having foiled her neatly, the more skilled Shel now pinned her firmly to the carpet, her hands pinned and legs immobilized by the ebon grappler. "How - shooot!" She cried out in frustration, struggling for a few moments to brute-force her way out of the hold. Her impressive strength may cause Shel some worry, but simple rules of leverage and weight make it impossible for Brown to push free, instead letting her arms be limply pinned. Staring up at Shel, red-faced and breathing hard, Sally swallowed and asked a question. "W-well, what were you going to do, then?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3