by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nihoooon- GO!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nihoooon- GO! - Page 4 Empty Re: Nihoooon- GO!

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:26 am

"Oho!" Akashi said as she looked at Jacob incredulously. If there was one thing she knew, it was brothers. She had enough to start handing them out to other people and she wasn't going to let this one get away with the same shenanigans that hers did, no matter who he belonged to!

She reached out to pull Jacob into a soft headlock and grinned. "Maybe you should just stay here!" She said. "Why Do I have to go anywhere, huh? I have four brothers of my own, I am sure that your mother and father will find them equally delightful and troublesome." She said with a grin, letting him go when he suddenly became so polite. "A-Ahh... Thank you." She said, bowing her head and blushing a bit.

She was shaken when she heard Cassie's cry and turned to look as she appeared in front of the doorway and rushed to her brother. Her eyes followed the speedy red head and her lips broke into a bright grin. At the affectionate embraces, Akashi's eyes teared up again. "D-Dammit, not again..." She muttered to herself and scrubbed the tears from her eyes. What a joyous scene.

Mamouru had mostly gotten the bleeding to stop, keeping his hand pressed against his nose as he watched Cassie bust forth. A genuine smile broke out from under his hand. He then let out a sigh when Cassie gave him a look. He gave her a weak, puppy-eyed smile and then looked to Akashi.

"Akashi-san." He said as he moved towards her.

She turned and looked at him and frowned. "G-Gomen-nasai..." She said bowing her head. Mamouru shook his head.

"Not that." He said and looked back at Cassie. "Akashi-san and I are quite busy today." He said with a polite smile.

"We are?" She said. She really wanted to visit!

"Yes. Why don't you come into the house and catch up while we're away?" He suggested.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 am

"Aw, no way!" Jacob protested.

"Oh, stop it, no you're not." Said Rachel quickly. "Unless you mean you're busy showing us poor tourists around the city. Cassie will be too busy getting mauled by her father and beat up by her brother to tell us interesting things about Japan."

"And I'd certainly like to get to know the guy in charge of our Cassie." Said Marc.

"And when's the next time we're ever going to just randomly meet Akashi Tanikaze?" Said Jacob, putting an arm around the sumo's shoulders.

"If you really have important things to take care of, then don't let us keep you. It doesn't have to be now, but we'd certainly like to spend some time with you. Both of you.."

Cassie, who had been silently clinging to her family like she was recharging her batteries, spoke up.

"Mamouru..." She said, as if to ask a question, but then she changed directions. "You didn't need to punch him in the face, Akashi." She thought for a moment. "Maybe just the stomach."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 am

Mamouru watched as the family spoke. He smiled at their words. They were as nice as Cassie and made him feel comfortable and happy. It was a strange feeling and he really did want to spend more time with them. Still, Mamouru was snapped out of his thoughts a bit

"Ahh..." He said and just lowered his head and let out a soft laugh. What could he say? He probably did deserve a punch in the face.

"Awww!" Akashi said as she grinned. "You guys are too kind!" Se threw her arm around Jacob and pulled him into another half hug. She then turned and gave Mamouru a pouty, puppy dog look. "Can't we stay for a little while, Mamouru-kuuun? I don't really have anywhere to be!" She then furrowed her brow. "Wait.. how do YOU even know my schedule!?"

Mamouru smiled and the turned away. "I thought you would like a quiet reunion with Cassie-san." He said to Marc and Rachael and then gave a raised eyebrow to Akashi who huffed.

"But..." He said and lowered his head. "It's up to Cassie-san. I'm sure she wants to spend time with your family alone, right?" He said looking up at Cassie with the most indifferent face he could muster. He didn't want to try and sway her one way or the other.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:02 am

"Well, umm..."

"Oh, hush. Show us around this place of yours, we're dying to see the place and sit somewhere in it while younger people bring us food." She put her hand in the crook of Mamouru's elbow and patted him on the arm. "You can be my valet."

Jacob grinned and messed with Akashi's hair. "Yeah, if you guys leave there'd be no one left to tend to our every need."

Marc just smiled and nodded and held Cassie's hand while they went for the front door. As they passed, Cassie sneaked a sideways glance at Mamouru. It was impossible to tell if she was resentful or apologetic, but she was trapped by the circumstances.

Jacob walked in like it was his own house. "Hey, when I raid your fridge, it's really like I'm raiding half of Akashi's fridge, right?" He made his way straight to the kitchen and pulled open the fridge. "I'm totally okay with that, don't worry."

Cassie made a pitiful attempt at narrating the experience of Akashi's and her house. "Sooo... this is the living room... Those are, like, paintings..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:38 am

Mamouru blushed when Rachael took his arm. Well, he wasn't going to argue with that now, was he? He smiled and nodded. "O-Of course, Mrs. Elliot." He said and led her into the house, catching Cassie's eye for a second and only able to pull his lip to the side apologetically.

Akashi beamed brightly at Cassie's mother's words. She watched Jacob strut into the house and gave him a big slap on the back to shove him inside. Akashi marched after him. "If you pull anything out of there, you better pull enough for EVERYONE!" She shouted. "We cook for the whole family or we all starve!" She declared. It WAS her house, after all.

Akashi then paused. There was much more to worry about than Jacob's growling stomach it seemed. As she heard Cassie's words, she hopped back into the front room. "They are Ukiyo-e! Wood block paintings. I.. ahh..." Akashi turned her head. "I'm a bit old fashioned." She said and lowered her head. Akashi waved her hand. "Um... well, this is pretty much the main room. There's the guest room and shrine." She said as she turned and motioned to a slatted wall that had closed sliding doors. She rushed over and opened the door to reveal a rather austere room that looked basically bare except for a small indent in one of the walls where the small shrine was set up.

"I'll get all that set up in a little bit." She said and grinned. She then stepped over to a small hallway that led down to the guest room. "Down her is the toilet, the bathroom and the laundry room." She said. "Um... We have a shower..." She said and blushed. She looked down. She had heard how important it was for westerners to have showers and with Cassie around, she had not had a traditional bath in a while. It made her feel a little sad with all this family around.

"Upstairs is just mine and Cassie's rooms." She said. motioning to the stairs. "There's a workout room up there too... If you feel like you're getting a little rusty?" She said and grinned.

"That's kind of the tour." She said, scratching the back of her head nervously. "It was just me and my girlfriend before Cassie-san moved in, so we didn't really want some huge place. I hope you don't mind!" She said and bowed once more. "If there's anything you need, feel free to let me go. While you're here, I'll make sure and take care of you all!" She said and nodded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 am

Jacob's jaw dropped. Apparently, he didn't know that much about Akashi Tanikaze. He looked over at Cassie and silently mouthed the word "girlfriend?"

Cassie just gave him a look that he would have no trouble interpreting. He tilted his head and held out his hands as if he would never dream of causing any trouble.

"It's a very nice house you have." Rachel smiled. "I especially like the couch." She said, and collapsed into it. She sunk into the cushions and breathed a sigh, and then looked up at Akashi with a warm smile. "Thank you very much for letting us come, Akashi."

"It's very good of both of you." Said Marc, with his arm around Cassie, who gave Mamouru an uncomprehending look.

"Really? Carrot juice?" Jacob reappeared with the remnants of a bottle of carrot juice from the fridge. "You and your carrots, Bear." He took a large swig from the bottle and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"They're good for you." Cassie said. Jacob poked her in the ribs and she squirmed away.

"Akashi, come show me the workout room! I want to see how a famous sumo handles things at home." Jacob said with a grin, and an energy that belied the length of his trip.

Marc sat down next to his wife. "I think maybe the kids can figure out dinner while us old people rest up for a few, and then we can all get to know each other. Does that sound good?"

"We also have to meet Taylor." Added Rachel. They were both looking forward to that.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:44 am

Akashi bowed deeply at all of them. She was very grateful to have company to attend to. Really, other than the last time her, Cassie, Mamouru, Johnny and Taylor had ended up here, she never really had many guests. It seemed that Cassie was more popular than she was, even if this time it was family.

"It is my honor. I hope you can enjoy yourself while you are here." She said. She gave the couple a pensive smile as Jacob called to her. It sort of made her miss her own family. Not that they weren't close by but, this sort of relationship, and the closeness. Sometimes, it was difficult.

She turned and looked at Jacob and smiled. "Hai! I'll be right up. Please go ahead and look around. It's up the steps on the left side."

Akashi then turned and looked at Marc. "If you're here long enough there is somewhere I would like to take you. I think that you would appreciate it." She sand and smiled before turning to run up the stairs.

Mamouru was watching with a soft smile on his face until it seemed Cassie's mother and father "Ahhh..." He began and stepped toward the kitchen. "Why don't Cassie-san and I make dinner while you relax." He gave Cassie a look and lifted his shoulders, hoping for acceptance.

"Though... if you would like to visit, Cassie-san..."
He offered. "I can try my hand at it alone." Indicating that it may not be successful. Mamouru could cook, but nothing fancy. Just simple stuff that he could eat himself or maybe something that he could make for a date.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 am

"Better hurry, I might snoop around in Cassie's room." Jacob said on his way up the stairs. "Or yours."

"Oh?" Said Marc. He knew there were many places he should see, but he couldn't imagine which one in particular Akashi be talking about. "Well, I look forward to it." He nodded, and watched the sumo go running off like a schoolgirl. He chuckled.

Rachel yawned and rested her head on Marc's shoulder. She reached out and gave Cassie's hand a squeeze with a sleepy smile.

"Um... no, I'll help. It's a tough flight, they could use the rest." She paused, and her eyes drifted up toward the workout room upstairs. There were muffled sounds of a commotion coming through the floor. "They could, anyway."

She gave her mother and father a kiss on the cheek each and then disappeared into the kitchen with Mamouru. She found herself nervous to be spending time with him, and a little embarrassed because of her earlier proclamation.

She scowled, and in a low voice so her parents couldn't hear she whispered "You really don't have to walk on eggshells like this. Things are... whatever they are, but... I dunno, but I just don't like it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:39 am

Mamouru was in the kitchen when Cassie came in. He was already turning on the rice maker and starting to pull out the pans and tools they would be using to cook. Mamouru caught her scowl and sighed when she was finished speaking. "I am not." He said simply. "That doesn't matter. I want you to enjoy yourself while they are here." He said. "And not have to worry about that."

He lowered his head as he opened the fridge and began searching for the ingredients. "I.." Mamouru pulled out some fish and set it on the counter. "I wouldn't also mind spending a little bit of time with them, that's all." He said. "You have... a nice family, Cassie-san." He smiled and looked at her. "But... I don't want to make things awkward either." He added as his lips curls into a soft frown.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 am

Cassie pursed her lips the way that made the dimples on her cheeks stand out, and she nodded. She pulled a pile of vegetables out of the refrigerator and set them on the counter.

"I think Jake would really get along with you and Johnny." She said whimsically. "And yeah, I have the best family in the world. It'd be selfish to hog them. So... yeah." She paused and put her knife down.

She turned to face Mamouru and looked up at him directly. "How... how'd they get here? What's going on?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum