Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Not quite done yet ( For Tatyina )

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Not quite done yet ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno on Tue May 07, 2013 4:02 am

Cerbera was used like a sex toy for Ofélia's hot pussy, feeling the juices run down her face while she remained sprawled out on the cold floor, a shiver running down her spine as the girl kept rubbing down on her even after her climax but at least she relinquished the holds of her twin tails, which left Cerbera to rest a bit easier.

Still, she wanted to wipe Ofélia's jucies from her face so she could at least breathe easier but the same thing could be done with the kawaii that was still on top of her, not having the breath nor mind set to actually repl to Ofélia in a way that would be deemed an appropiate answer.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not quite done yet ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina on Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Once Ofélia had finished flossing herself with Cerbera's pig tail, she scooted down the pale skinned girl's body and sat on her lap, rubbing her tush against Cerbera's sex playfully. She then leaned forward and gave Cerbera a deep and passionate kiss. When she pulled away, she batted her eyes lovingly at Cerbera.

"That was certainly refreshin, sugah. You always know how to satisfy a girl." Ofélia then stood up and gathered her clothes. "We should do lunch soon, darln." She said as she flashed the panting girl a smile. Between the two, it seemed like Cerbera was the one who had cum and not the lusty Brazilian. Ofélia then licked her lips and grinned at Cerbera. "Next time I'm in the mood for a light snack, I'll give you a buzz. Toodles, lovah." Ofélia purred and sashayed out of Cerbera's view, giving the pale skinned girl a good look at her swaying caramel butt before she skipped out of sight.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum: