Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, d_ultsch, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, TripleHelix, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Weights and a cat(Barbara and Cougra)

Post by Harrier on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

"Stay close? I must have hit you harder than I thought."
Any other person would probably have gotten weary of the intention of Cougra at this point, but Barbara was not a girl of the mind and so paid it no big mind. Whatever the cat girl had now going, it involved her knife and some glasses, that was something she was indeed concerned about. But what could she do? Hit the other girl hard whenever she could probably, but that would have to be seen.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 am

Cougra brought her knife with her as she said, "Now, let's see, how should we continue?" She would use the back and cold sides of her knife as she felt each part of Barbara's body. "Should I go here *left breast*? Here *right breast*? Here *stomach*? Maybe here? *between the legs* Or here *rear*? What about here *feet*?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 pm

"This again? The moment you cut me, things will get really ugly for you."
The voice of Barbara was not really dripping with confidence at the sight of the knife, but she was really hoping that the one thing that you should not do to another wrestler was to give her a scaring damage lowering the money value in the process. Not that Barbara did do any Hentai matches, but that had to be good for something. Or maybe not?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:25 am

"Oh I won't cut you, Barbie," said Cougra putting her knife away. "I jus want to see where we can continue." She grabbed the glass and made sure that Barabara was on her back. From there, she would try to fit the left breast into the small opening of the glass to make it for there for a while.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

"Eh? Is there anything you wouldn't do?"
`Barbara did not really want to know what was about to happen now with the weird cat girl, looking in disgust at Cougra. Sadly squirming would get her nowhere from here, so she could just lie still until she had an idea. Slightly yawning, she just relaxed with little or no other option. Maybe this was normal in the freak show that was AFW, but she had to ask Sayuri about that to be sure.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

"Oh, isn't there?" said Cougra with a sarcastic smirk as she would turn Barbara over on her stomach. She would use one hand to grab her victim around the chest and raised her up as she put the glass standing on the bed under the blonde. From there, Cougra would grab at both breasts and teased them a little bit. "Are you getting an idea what I'm about to do? We'll be doing a little game."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

"I have no idea. I don't know jack squat about those pervert things you like so much."
The Blonde would look away from anything happening. This girl was just sick and she wanted nothing to do with her excpet give her the beating of a lifetime once this ordeal was over.
"I am neither a cow you can milk at your leisure or one of these tiny fishes that clean feet and skin. So what could be next? Maybe a parrot? A turtle in an aquarium? Gross..."
She further explained with disgust in her voice before the girl could take her any further.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 pm

"Strange you should mention the first one." Cougra would bring the glass a little closer as she placed both of Barbara's nipples inside. From there, she would squeeze both breasts in order to get some milk inside the glass. She wanted to see how much Barbara has let in her.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 am

"Oh, this again."
Barbara had basically no choice to play along with the stuff Cougra was doing with her, asking herself how she could have fallen into the clutches of such a person. But that still did not mean that everything would go according to plan.
"If you think I will drink any of this, you're sadly mistaken. Besides, I am no cow to produce gallons of milk at will!"
Two glasses and the same weird stuff that had happened before, not hard to figure out what would have to happen next. Or not?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"Oh, I'm not expecting you to drink it now...just sooner or later." Cougra would smirk as she continued to milk Barbara to fill up the small glass just a little until it reaches at least a quarter.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top