Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

kaz, ThatOneGuy, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Jessica Butterfly vs. Claire St. Clair

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jessica Butterfly vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by ThunderFox on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:38 am

After such a harsh, and humiliating loss in that last round, Jessica wanted nothing more than to prove that it was just dumb luck that Claire beat her so easily. She was better than that. Much better. She knew she could beat Claire! With that in mind, she ran right at her, in hopes of taking her back down to the mat and getting a quick smother on her and ending the match. Unfortunately, the dark haired girl was already waiting for her. She should have know, since she probably had plenty of time to prepare.

As soon as she crashed into Claire, she lifted her right up into a surprise bearhug, pining Jessica's arms to her side. "L-let go!" she yelled struggling against her opponent's grip in an attempt to get free. She wasn't going to be beaten so badly this round. Not this time!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jessica Butterfly vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:30 am

Claire usually wasn’t able to pull off feats of strength like that, but, with all the time to prepare that she had had, she had managed to catch the charging Jessica and lift her up into a powerful—powerful for a kawaii girl, at least—bearhug. She smiled as she thrust the pink-haired girl up into the air, carrying her around the ring and showing her off to the audience as if she were a little girl carrying around a big, soft teddy bear.

“No way!” she said, refusing Jessica’s demand to be let go. Her arms were weakening, and she couldn’t keep the wrestler up in the air for more than another minute or two, but she would try to make it count. “If you want to be let go, you’re going to have to surrender completely to me!” She would reach down with one hand and pat the other girl on her red rear end. “After all, you don’t want to be spanked again, do you…?”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top