by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:03 am

Cecilia couldn't help but smile when she heard Chigusa say what she did, it seemed as if she had gotten a pretty nice reaction from the girl as she couldn't help but be a bit disappointing that Chigusa agreed with it so easily though, she had already thought before that Chigusa was gonna be confused or something else. But it seemed as if Chigusa was determined and ready to be a part of this fight. Which in a sense was making Cecilia glad but she wasn't too happy about not getting more of a reaction from Chigusa.

" Good. And let me just say this. I figured I could kill two birds with one stone Chigusa-chan, well a bit more than that, but we'll get to that. " Cecilia said with a smile to the question that Chigusa posed her. " Anyways." Cecilia said as she looked back at Chigusa for a second before pushing herself up to her feet to stand against chigusa. " That's a rather clever stake isn't it. Now what would I have you do When I win." Cecilia said as she pondered it for a moment. " Oh, I know. If I win, You'll have to become my lackey....for I don't know how long...forever ? Maybe that's too cruel. How about you'll have to publicly make an appearance with me in the ring, in front of a full crowd where you will kiss my feet and proclaim me as the one who managed to beat Eclipse, and if you are okay with it...I can make you and Megumi both my Lackeys after that." Cecilia said with a little grin on her face as she would then start to walk up towards a box behind the couch and then place it in front of Megumi.

" I agree to your terms, do you agree to mine, I was even kind enough to give up an option of what you could have." Cecilia said with a dark little smirk on her face as she would lean up close to Chigusa and press her forehead against the girl's forehead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm

"Your lackey?" Chigusa said, raising her eyebrow, "Ara Cecilia-san, why go for something so tame? We both know what you really want." She kept her tone teasing and seductive. She knew exactly what Cecilia wanted with her, and she was ok with it. After all she was going through with this incredibly erotic match. It was a little unbalanced though, considering Chigusa just wanted to humiliate Cecilia a bit for Megumi's sake, and Cecilia wanted her as a slave forever. The second option was much more embarrassing, but more in line with what Chigusa had in mind.

"You know, if we were friends, I wouldn't mind doing things to you... I mean for you!" She giggled a little. "Slip of the tongue. I think for this match I'll take the second option. If you win I'll kiss your feet and say you beat Eclipse."

Chigusa took a small step back. Cecilia was being a little too imposing, towering over the small idol and practically crushing her tiny body. "Alright, how should we start?" Chigusa asked, "Are we just gonna fight here or did you have a place set up?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but smirk a bit as she heard what Chigusa said about her option, it seemed as if she didn't like them, maybe Chigusa wanted something more spicy but one thing that Cecilia herself kind of wanted was to sort of humiliate Eclipse and make it know that she had beaten Eclipse and made them admit that she was the superior one, that was partially her goal as her other goal was to do even more than that by having the pleasure of fucking Chigusa like she had done with Megumi before.

" There is no reason why we can't be friends. And don't worry about that little slip of the tongue Chigusa-chan. I wouldn't mind dominating you anywhere, in the bed, in a ring. " Cecilia said with a smirk as she would lick her lips a bit at the idea. She couldn't help but enjoy Chigusa so far much like she had enjoyed Megumi, in all honesty Cecilia didn't have anything against Eclipse, she actually liked both of them, But this was without a doubt something that she wanted to do for her love of being a dominant force.

" Place set up ? this entire penthouse is the ring you could say, and more than that there are no rules at all, anything is allowed. Only way to win is to get the other girl to give up ~" Cecilia said with a smirk on her lips as she would open the little box she had produced before, revealing the two strap-on's that they were gonna be using. " Take your pick Chigusa. I'll make you kiss my feet before the entire afw crowd just like I had Megumi do. " Cecilia said as she would then look back at Chigusa. " You can take off your clothes now."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Chigusa fully expected that if Cecilia won, she would make Chigusa her lackey (read: slave) anyways. There needn't be an actual bet for that. But kissing Cecilia's feet in the ring, in front of all her fans, would be the worst humiliation. Chigusa didn't want to do that, so it seemed like a fair wager for riding Cecilia into the ring like a horse. Plus if she could beat and fuck Cecilia, Chigusa would be superior to Megumi. Fucking Cecilia silly would be particularly vindictive for the idol, as she would not only get revenge for Megumi but also defeat one of the strongest in AFW.

She selected the long purple dildo Cecilia held in her hand. "Ho~, aren't you confident?" Chigusa said, "Anything is allowed as well? I hope you won't be too rough with me!" She gave Cecilia a cute smile, while hiding her misgivings. Cecilia was so much bigger and stronger than she was, and she was going to fight her opponent at her most vulnerable. It was strangely exciting as well. Chigusa's pussy was already starting to dampen.

"Well, lets get started then!" Chigusa said. She pulled her sweater over her head, then pulled the white undershirt she wore underneath to reveal her lacy black bra. The idol undid her short skirt, letting it drop and kicking it aside. The idol stood in her underwear and garters for a moment, blushing slightly from excitement and embarrassment as she looked over at Cecilia. She even teased a little, bouncing on her feet so her jiggly parts jiggled enticingly at the Hardcore Queen.

Chigusa then undid her bra from the back, tossing it aside to let her perky tits bounce freely. Her panties came off next, revealing her shaved pink sex, already moist from excitement. Chigusa left her stockings and garters on as a tease. She slid the strapon over her sex with a sigh, feeling the little nub behind the fake cock rubbing against her clit teasingly.

"Hahh... How do I look?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:39 am

Cecilia smirked a little as she looked on at Chigusa, she seemed to be pretty confident herself and that only made Cecilia a bit more interested in Chigusa and in this fight, beating Chigusa would put her over Eclipse and make her into the current strongest champion of AFW, seeing as she had beaten Natalia before, she had no idea if the Kawaii belt was even in use, she Main belt had no champion so there was no one to compare too. She was able to beat Brittany as well, which made her into the current strongest champion, if she could beat Eclipse that was.

She would look on a second as Chigusa soon started to get ready, Cecilia couldn't help but get excited herself by this as she could feel the exciting feeling of a good match coming her way, she would watch as the attractive Chigusa stripped down to her undergarments and then started to bounce a bit. " Hehe that's an interesting war dance." Cecilia said with a little smirk as she would then start to remove her own clothing, and seeing as she wasn't wearing any bra she found herself nearly naked in a moment or two.

" Well well Chi-chan, hope you are ready." Cecilia said as she would roll her shoulders a bit, the motion pushed her large around orbs up a bit each roll she did and made her breasts bounce a bit, all before she would slip out of her underwear and then strap on her strap-on, around her, the large black strap-on. She would place her hands on her hips and look on at Chigusa. " Remember, anything is legal, anything is fair. Everything and anything goes in this fight. The only way to win is to make the other give up." Cecilia said with a smirk as she would attempt to step up closer to Chigusa. " You look great Chi-chan, how about me ?" Cecilia spoke teasingly as she would stretch her arms out a bit as she asked that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Chigusa looked at Cecilia almost hungrily as the hardcore queen stripped down to her birthday suit and then put on the long black dildo. It's length scared Chigusa a little bit, as it appeared to be just a bit bigger than Chigusa's purple phallus, and being penetrated with that surely would hurt. The idol was getting extremely excited though, her sex already damp both from the excitement and arousal of being in such a situation, and from how hot Cecilia was. The hardcore queen's body was big, but curvy and shapely in all the right places and so extremely fit you could bounce a quarter off any part of her body. This was going to be a tough match. Cecilia was a lot stronger than Chigusa, so the little idol would have to fight smart to win.

"You look amazing Cecilia-San," Chigusa said, "I can't wait to get my hands on all that..." She licked her lips to tease and mentally unsettle Cecilia, though it probably wouldn't have much effect. Cecilia was just as shameless as she was.

"Alright, let's get started!" Chigusa said. She raised her hands into a fighting stance, putting one leg behind the other so Cecilia didn't have a clear shot at her crotch. The idol knew she had to use her speed to her advantage. She quickly stepped in, trying to fake Cecilia out by ducking to the side, but really feinting so she could get underneath Cecilia's guard and get right up against the hardcore queen so she could grab Cecilia's breasts!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:38 am

Cecilia smiled and giggled a bit when she heard what Chigusa said to her, the girl in front of the mighty hardcore queen was such a cute and sexy vision to see as Chigusa cute perky frame was just gorgeous to gaze upon, and the Hardcore Queen would already feel how her mouth was started to watter at the thought of ravaging the beautiful Idol. It would be something many people in the world would only dream about but, with that though she would smile and then nod to Chigusa. " You can't wait ? Well it's not like you are gonna have a that much of a chance. " Cecilia let out with a little smile.

When she watched Chigusa lick her lips as she did the Northern Queen could only do the same in return to tease and play a bit with Chigusa's mind as she did that.

As Chigusa got into her stance, Cecilia did the same and would then keep looking on at Chigusa, up until the point when the girl came rushing in at her, Cecilia didn't move in to react against Chigusa's moves as she then got to feel Chigusa take a hold of her breasts, Cecilia blushed a little as she herself would then attempt to bring her arms up and attempt to wrap her arms around Chigusa's body and attempt to pull the girl in close for a tight bearhug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Chigusa planned on only getting a quick feel before launching into her real assault, but Cecilia reacted quicker than she expected. Suddenly Cecilia's arms were around her back and the idol found herself getting pulled into a hug! Chigusa gasped, quickly trying to push against Cecilia's breasts to resist, but Cecilia was too strong. Her arms slipped out from between their bodies and Chigusa found herself hugged tightly by Cecilia, their bodies in extremely close and tight contact! The idol felt ber perky tits getting crushed by Cecilia's huge tits, gasping from both the pleasure and the pain. She wouldn't last long in this hold!

"Nngh!" Chigusa grunted. Pushing out was impossible, but Chigusa had other plans. She brought her hands up and dug her thumbs against Cecilia's armpits, driving her finger inside to push against Cecilia's pressure point. The pain from this attack should be enough to weaken Cecilia's grip so that Chigusa can squirm her way out, maybe even get in a quick counterattack while Cecilia was off guard!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 am

Cecilia smirked a bit as she would squeeze and flex her arms tightly in the bearhug that she had managed to catch the sexy and cute Chigusa in, it was a pretty neat hold as she got to feel a sense of dominance as her large breasts pressed tightly against Chigusa's breasts and basically conquered them without a fight. A sight that only made Cecilia chuckle a bit before she would try and flex Chigusa in the hold. " Hehe see Chigusa-chan, this is a perfect preview of how this fight will go. " Cecilia said teasingly to the girl as she grinned a little, it was clear that she was suggesting to their breasts and used them as a way to reflect to how the fight would go.

But it seemed as if Chigusa had other plans as she soon began to dig her thumbs up in under Cecilia's shoulders and started to pain the girl a little, something that made her groan out slightly before she would be forced to let go of the cute Idol. " Ah! Fine! be that way." Cecilia let out as she would let go of Chigusa and take a step back. She would then rub her hands in under her armpits a little. " Tch...seems like you are clear that this isn't a soft styled match at least." Cecilia said with a teasing grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 am

Chigusa moaned as Cecilia's heavy breasts crushed hers. The idols tits were strong and perky, but they lacked the size of the hardcore queen's huge tits. However, she was quickly able to break Cecilia's hug by digging her fingers into her armpits and pressing a painful pressure point. The idol let out a huff of air when she hit the ground. She took two quick steps back, breathing hard and holding her chest, blushing profusely at having her breasts so shamed.

"You said anything goes," Chigusa said, "I've been in plenty of catfights Cecilia. I'm tougher than you think!" Chigusa raised her hands again, getting into a fighting stance. When Cecilia moves forward Chigusa would suddenly dash in and duck low to get underneath Cecilia's guard, before coming up with an upper handed slap onto the bottom of Cecilia's tits!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next