Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn) Empty Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 pm

It hadn't been very long since The hardcore Queen Cecilia Northman had been able to beat Megumi Mutoh in a pretty intense and serious match between the two of them, which had left Cecilia with a win over another champion as well. So that was now 2 champions she had beaten, though Cecilia had been very happy with that win it felt a bit incomplete, she had to find a way to face of against the other tag team champion as well. Which was why she had called Chigusa to come over today, so that they could have a bit of fun, maybe discuss somethings.

The Swedish beauty wore a tight white tank top and a pair of form fitting tight cut off jeans shorts that fit her perfectly shaped rear quite well and hugged her cheeks nicely. Currently she was simply checking to clock a bit from time to time, waiting for Chigusa to come up to the penthouse floor so that they could have a bit fun and a bit of a talk maybe. Perhaps there was even a way for the two of them to settle what Cecilia wanted settled right now. " Hmm...Chigusa's late. Maybe she got lost ?" Cecilia let out to herself as she was sitting on her couch and cheeking around a bit on her large LED TV, cheeking what matches she had missed watching from last nights AFW.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn) Empty Re: Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn) QsaWv.jpg

Chigusa was extremely surprised when she received a message from Cecilia Northman, the Hardcore Queen who defeated her partner Megumi in a hard fought submission only match and made her into a pet. Chigusa was very interested in what Cecilia had to say. She hadn't had much contact with the Hardcore Queen before, as they were more acquaintances than friends, so when Cecilia summoned the idol to her residence Chigusa was extremely surprised. She had no idea what Cecilia was planning or what to expect, but she didn't think it would be too bad. Cecilia was a fair and somewhat nice person, and they weren't enemies, so Chigusa could expect to not get hurt.

She leaned back against the mirrored wall of the elevator as she ascended towards the penthouse. She knew Cecilia was rich, but this was even a surprise to her. For someone so wealthy to be fighting in AFW, it could only mean that Cecilia fought not as a job but purely for enjoyment. It scared Chigusa a little to know that the girl she was about to meet had such a violent streak. She wondered again what this was all about.

The elevator finally reached the top floor, the doors whooshing open to reveal a resplendent apartment. The idol stepped out, looking around for a few moments, wondering what she was going to do. She didn't see Cecilia, and no servants came up to her asking for her name. Maybe it wouldn't be too rude to call out? "Hello? Cecilia-san, are you here?" she said, raising her voice slightly to project through the entire apartment.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn) Empty Re: Time for a little bit of rough and tumble (for Zxn)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:51 am

Cecilia looked up as soon as she heard the slight ding of the elevator and quickly moved up to her feet and stretched out a little before she would start to move away from the living room and head towards the hallway, when she reached it she would look at the girl standing before the her, the cute and attractive Chigusa, a girl who made Cecilia whistle out a little. " Yeah I'm here." Cecilia said with a smile on her face as she would wink a bit at Chigusa and walk up to the girl, inspecting Chigusa for a little bit before she would gesture towards a closet not to far away. " You can hang your coat up in there. And then you can come in and make yourself at home." Cecilia let out with a smile on her face as she would wait for Chigusa to get ready.

The Hardcore Queen would then start to walk off towards the living room and seat herself down an one of the three couches and pat the other seat on the couch to offer Chigusa a seat on it, " Join me for a second, I got a few things that you and I should talk about. " Cecilia said still with a kind smile on her face as she nodded to Chigusa as she would then see how Chigusa would react for a before following up with anything else.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Cecilia's extremely relaxed attire made Chigusa feel like she was overdressed. And she felt like Cecilia called her over for a more intimate reason than the Hardcore Queen actually gave. She was obviously trying to be provocative after all. Chigusa nodded, removing her coat and slipping it off her shoulders, hanging it up inside of the closet. Underneath the heavy garment she wore a short skirt, almost short enough to be a mini-skirt except it just barely covered her bum when she bent over, a white woollen sweater with a high collar to protect her neck from the cold, and a pair of black stockings with garters hidden underneath a pair of knee-high red boots. The boots came off too.

"Thank you for inviting me Cecilia-san," Chigusa said, bowing her head a little bit, "Please excuse my intrusion." She followed Cecilia inside, sitting down on the couch right next to Cecilia. There was nothing out of the ordinary just yet. Cecilia seemed to just want to talk. But Chigusa was anticipating something out of the ordinary coming up. "Sure, what is it?" Chigusa asked, genuinely curious. She wondered what could be so important that Cecilia called Chigusa all the way over to her apartment to talk to her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:27 am

Cecilia looked on for a moment as Chigusa was getting undressed and couldn't help but smile a bit as she saw how the girl was dressed, she did have on that very attractive and short skirt that did looked rather lovely on her. " Hoo~" Cecilia let out a bit happily as she would then head off towards her couch, the TV was still on and showing matches from last nights AFW. Cecilia would wait until Chigusa came in and sat herself down before she would turn to the girl and put on a big smirk on her face. She could help herself from feeling happy when she heard how polite and kind Chigusa was.

" Well it's no problem and it's not intrusion since you were invited." Cecilia said with a smile on her face, she would keep looking on at Chigusa for a few seconds before she would shake her head, making her hair flow around her about. " So yeah, You know I managed to beat Megumi right ? " Cecilia said with a smirk on her face " Though I can't say I'm happy with just beating Megumi, which is why I kinda wanted to talk to you about doing something that could make us settle the score. Between Eclipse and the Hardcore Queen, seeing as so far I have only gotten half a win over you two." Cecilia said teasingly as she would then place her palm against Chigusa's cheek and gently try and rub it. " You understand what I am talking about right ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:12 pm

From Cecilia's tone Chigusa could tell the Hardcore Queen had nothing good in mind. She felt the challenge barely hidden under Cecilia's politeness, the haughtiness that came from confidence in her own ability to beat anyone and her own noble heritage. It rankled Chigusa a bit to be treated like she was at best an inferior. She frowned, turning her head away from Cecilia's hand after it caressed her cheek. She understood perfectly what Cecilia was talking about.

"I think I get it," Chigusa said, "You called me over to challenge me." Chigusa closed her eyes, and suddenly smiled. "That's fine. I want to fight you. You humiliated Megumi pretty badly, it's only right for her lover to get a chance at revenge." She looked up at Cecilia with mild bemusement. "Beating me in a fight means you beat all of Eclipse. I guess it is an impressive accomplishment."

"So, when do you want to do this?" Chigusa asked. She was expecting Cecilia to fight her in the ring, and so she waited for Cecilia to set a proper date for this match, not realizing Cecilia had something completely different in mind.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:17 am

Cecilia looked on a bit kind of confused at how Chigusa was acting finding that her charms maybe didn't work as well on Chigusa as they did on Megumi, but that was part of the charm of the other part of Eclipse, it was harder to catch it seemed but that didn't mean that Cecilia couldn't keep trying to win the girl over, to attempt and get her to become just like Megumi was.

The Hardcore Queen would smile a bit now that she heard what Chigusa was saying and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, " Oh, impressive it is. Challenge is true and I suppose that I am glad you want to fight too. All good signs little Chigusa." Cecilia said teasingly as she would lean in as close as she could to Chigusa, looking deeply into the girl's eyes for a few seconds as she would then lick her own lips. " When ?...how about right here, right now ? a rough and tumble catfight between you and me ? " Cecilia said teasingly to Chigusa as she would stick out her tongue to attempt and make the tip graze against Chigusa's upper lip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Chigusa stood her ground now that Cecilia had shown her cards, knowing that Cecilia didn't come to be friendly or to really talk about anything, but rather to fight. If Cecilia wanted a fight, Chigusa would give her one. She couldn't back down when her opponent was openly challenging her like this, her honor and her ego was on stake and she wouldn't give it up. Cecilia obviously wanted Chigusa beaten and submissive like after she beat Megumi. Chigusa wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. Cecilia hadn't defeated her yet.

"Wha- right here?" Chigusa said in surprise. She almost recoiled a bit from Cecilia, but stopped herself, only giving a little twitch. Chigusa blushed, feeling both apprehensive and excited. It wasn't surprising now that Chigusa thought about it; after all if Cecilia wanted to fight her she didn't need to invite Chigusa over to her residence. Obviously if Chigusa was here then Cecilia wanted to do something. Chigusa didn't really expect this though.

"You want to fight me here..." Chigusa said. She bit her lip, looking unsure. Then she smiled. "Fine. Lets do this." Chigusa stood up and held out her hand, offering Cecilia a handshake. "Don't think this will be easy Cecilia-san, I'll beat you and get revenge for Megumi!" Her voice was determined and confident, a champion's voice. "Since you seem to have everything planned out, what kind of match will we be having?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 am

Cecilia grinned a bit when she got the fun little reaction from Chigusa and it was just the kind she wanted, a fun reaction that clearly showed that she had thrown Chigusa off her game a little bit which was something that Cecilia loved, a thing that Cecilia loved to see, though she liked to see the girl's twitching and blushing as she couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

When she heard that Chigusa was okay with it she couldn't help but move in a bit closer again and look on at the sexy Chigusa for a few seconds before she would then attempt and move her hand up to Chigusa's head and ruffle up her hair a bit, after which Cecilia would move up to her feet and take a hold of Chigusa's hand for the handshake and would shake it. " Good, a nice sexy little catfight between you and me will be a good way to settle the score between The Hardcore Queen and Eclipse." Cecilia said with a smirk on her face.

After a few second of pondering about what kind of match the two of them would be having, Cecilia would turn back towards Chigusa and smile a bit, before she put on a dark little smirk. " How about a naked catfight, hehe...or even better. How about a naked strap-on catfight." Cecilia said as she would lick her lips a little. " So you up for it Chigusa ? Or are you gonna give up before the match even starts."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Cecilia's response to Chigusa's question surprised her even more than the reason Cecilia called her here. She had everything thought out and planned out it seemed; Chigusa was just prey thrown in for the Hardcore Queen's sport. It made her rather angry that Cecilia would have no qualms about fighting her, as if she wasn't afraid of losing to Chigusa. No, it wasn't that Cecilia wasn't afraid of losing; it was that Cecilia couldn't even think that she would lose against Chigusa. Knowing this, Chigusa was both determined to prove her wrong and afraid she would prove Cecilia right. The only good part was that this was in private, so she didn't have to worry about embarrassing herself in front of her fans. She still didn't want to be humiliated though.

"Naked... strap-on?" Chigusa said. Her voice betrayed her apprehension. Cecilia's confident smirk frustrated Chigusa, but she knew Cecilia was extremely strong. Beating her would be hard. The idol took a deep breath to calm herself. "Fine. This is your house, I'll fight by your rules." Chigusa stood up, looking down at Cecilia. Even standing she wasn't much taller than the Cecilia, who was sitting down. "Naked strap-on catfight... are you sure this is about beating Eclipse?" Chigusa's demeanor changed, becoming a little teasing. "Or is this about fucking me? Because Cecilia-san... if it was that... all you had to do was ask!" She gave Cecilia a little wink. She leaned in close to Cecilia, eyes challenging her opponent.

"Let's add some stakes," Chigusa said, "It'll be much more fun with stakes! If I win... hmm... If I win the next time I have a match you have to carry me to the ring on your back!" She grinned. "How about that?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next