Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, Gator_Tooth, Link-mon, Lobo, MacbookAir, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Introduction Thread: Why not Robot?

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduction Thread: Why not Robot?

Post by Bluemouse on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

I hear that, my brother.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:28 pm

[quote="TectonicRobot":3leetbbk]Is there a way for fights to end, cold turkey, if one wrestler frankly just doesn't want to go on?

I'll be honest, some of the matches occasionally push much too far down the "unwanted sexual advances" path for me, and make me very uncomfortable. Does the AWF have any safety regulations or anything for the situations where one girl just wants out?

If you don't want sexual stuff talk to your partner and explain what your limits are but don't be surprised if you end up ostracized.

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:23 pm

I didn't mean no stuff relating to sex at all. The creation of an all-female wrestling league has almost by definition sensuality and eroticism. I'm talking about situations where the match is nearing or in the process of being un-consensual sex.

Most hentai matches could be defined as consensual sex, even though the parties are ostentatiously trying to avoid becoming sexually sated themselves. Matches where the winner takes the loser implies that the loser is alright being taken. However, if there's a girl or boy who's bitten off more than they can chew, and do not want any sort of further sexual content, there should be a way to just have the fight end there.

I say this because, peeking through a few threads, I've seen a few examples where wrestlers say "No, please stop" after the fight is done and said behavior continues, which distresses me very greatly. I think an organization like the AFW would have some sort of safeguard to avoid, at the very least, lawsuits in this kind of situation.

Julia 'The Jackhammer' Forge

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:47 pm

When you sign your contract with AFW you may notice the small lettering stating that if you get raped in the ring it is your fault. AFW has several judges in its pocket and legal team that makes attorneys around the world shit their pants.

Some characters (mine) actually get paid extra for raping other characters.

No, seriously you are overthinking it. This is a fantasy setting and reality isn't welcomed. Talk with your playing partner and be clear what are your limits and how far you want things to go from the start. That is all that is needed to ensure your threads are how you like them. Other peoples threads are out of your control.

Last edited by 909 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 pm

[quote="Kitten":2hbrkduh]When you sign your contract with AFW you may notice the small lettering stating that if you get raped in the ring it is your fault. AFW has several judges in its pocket and legal team that makes attorneys around the world shot their pants.

Some characters (mine) actually get paid extra for raping other characters.

No, seriously you are overthinking it. This is a fantasy setting and reality isn't welcomed.

...Your characters get paid extra for rape?

I suppose this is a fantasy wrestling setting, but I don't think being worried about this sort of thing isn't over thinking it. If the group doesn't care to listen to my complaints, however, I can accept that.

You all seem like pretty nice guys, but I don't know how much longer I'll be part of this community. I suppose when you have one kink, you need to deal with a lot of other kinks which you may not have. Thanks for welcoming me so warmly - and sorry if I disappear sometime.

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 pm

If you get offended by other people's kinks you are going to have a bad time in here.

You can always avoid reading the threads of those whose kinks offend you. That is what I do.

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm

You're right, of course - I can always just ignore threads where things like that could happen, have happened, might happen, etc. etc.

Rape is complicated and touchy subject, and for the sake of not rocking the boat, I'll let the subject lie. I thought it would be best if I made my opinion on the matter known, for future reference - and maybe my little query would cause some thought on facets of the AWF that haven't been thought about too in-depth. [size=50:18b48mk1]Of course being a new person here I don't have much knowledge of what kind of thoughts has gone into what bits of the organization!

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 pm

You are hitting a very sensible spot. Where does sexual Combat becomes rape?

I would suggest you to avoid the subject for you run the risk of pissing a lot of people. Nobody likes being called a rapist even if they have fantasies that are borderline rape. or outright rape.

Last edited by 909 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

[quote="Kitten":kutl5yho]You are hitting a very sensible spot. Where does sexual Combat becomes rape?

I would suggest you to avoid the subject for you run the risk of pissing a lot of people. Nobody likes being called a rapist even if they have fantasies that are borderline rape. or outright rape.

Sextual Kombat? Finish her/him? seems like the way it rolls.

~More Fighters~

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

[quote="Kitten":3i3u7t59]You are hitting a very sensible spot. Where does sexual Combat becomes rape?

I think he means those moments where its a regular match and the winner usually takes it upon themselves to have their way with the loser by force.

I feel Robot has a right to address his concerns because obviously he wants to participate in this world but is uncomfortable with the way things are here. Unfortunately for you, Rob, they have always been like this.

Rape in Real Life IS a touchy subject. Without ranting about my displeasure of it I personally find it to be the worst kind of crime a human being can commit. And while I dont know EVERYONE here that well to know how they feel on the subject I can safely assume that EVERYONE here knows the difference between the real world and the setting of AFW. And i dont think anyone here supports rape or some of the other things that happen here.

I like to think of AFW as a place where anything can happen. Just about every evil thing that can happen in RL can happen here. It's freedom. It's evil. But it's freedom to write whatever we want BECAUSE it is an OUTLET. AFWRPG however IS at its heart a dark world with Dark Characters. It does however contain Good People who are against the things that happen here and react realistically to what can occur here.

When you play pretend with someone, one of you has to be the badguy. The Bad Guy might try to kill you, doesn't mean your friend is evil, he's just playing pretend.

I'm sorry if we're not what you find acceptable but we won't change for anyone. We won't change for anyone. I think it's safe to say however that there are a handfull of us who would try to accommodate you so you don't feel uncomfortable and can have fun here. But if the presence of the content bothers you, well then only you can try to get over that and realize none of this is...Real.

:\

I personally hate to see someone who i perceive to be able to write good things here, leave. But its your call.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top