by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 97 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by kiranar Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 am

Lira smiles and says " I can't wait to meet with him half way to the village so we can return together we both agreed that neither of us were ready of children yet." The younger sister will try to suddenly try and push up and throw herself to the side to knock Morwen off her perch. If it works she will attempt to grab and twist Morwen's ankle and toes herself.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm

"I know," agreed Genevieve. "It's a responsibility to take care of children and it's best to be ready when the time is right."

"ACK!!" Morwen herself got pushed off and found herself on the ground. Suddenly, th younger sister grabbed Morwen's bare foot and twisted it and her toes. "AAAAHHH!!!" she screamed out as she pounded the floor in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 am

Lira says " we were thinking of adopting a slightly older child that was placed in these homes so we can bring our child along when we travel so they can learn our jobs." The younger sister says " you want my to show you something to add that my sister and I use to get info out of your victims." If Morwen asks what they do or she doesn't the older sister removes Morwen's boot then the youngest sister starts to relentlessly tickle her foot."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

"Oh?" Genevieve seemed intrigued by this. "I am guessing you aren't going to go through childbearing then. And do you want a boy or a girl?"

Morwen continued to cringe and moan in pain as her foot and toes were being twisted. Then, she was being told about something that both sisters do to get info "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Stop! Stop, please!" She would start tapping on the ground in hopes of being released from the pain and tickling.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Lira says " I plan to have a few I hope, but right now I travel too much so visiting those homes to adopt a child which I will see if I can spot a connection with either boys or girls." The younger sister tickles a little more and releases your foot then swats you across the ass then steps to the side to allow you to get to your feet.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 am

"I see, so what are you selling now?"

Morwen was relieved that both sisters got off, but not without a teasing smack to her behind. "HEY!!" she quickly got up and removed her boots to toss them to the side. "Okay, the older sister is next. Come over here please."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 am

She removes a wine bottle to let them see it as it is uncorked Xerxan sniffs the fragrance realizing she is selling wine made from underdark ingredients. Lira says " it is a unique blend of wine made from mushrooms my sisters gathered from the tunnels then distilled in our village, but it may be a bit strong compared to what you are use to." Lira looks at Xerxan and says " if Arasinya is willing to sacrifice her mental spy link to your mother I can try and use that to scry out the general location of her." The sisters ignore you for a little bit as they whisper something then giggle looking at you then the elder sister does an acrobatic jump over Morwen to try and give her a wedge then prepares herself to receive your next submission.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 am

"Interesting, may I see the bottle?" Genevieve wanted to see, smell and taste how this wine is different from the others she's had before. "Hmm, this is different."

Morwen walked closer to her sisters and wanted to know what they're talking about. But then the elder sister jumped over her to give her a wedgie. "AHHHH!! Hey!" she felt irritated when the sister pulle her prank. But she kept up her composure as she said, "Now then..." Morwen would make the elder sister roll onto her stomach so she can sit on her. "You're lucky you got me irritated for I'm about to do what I do with my female slaves whenever they try to be smart with me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Lira says " I know the young couple who distilled it will be smiling because this was part of their first batch they ever made." Lira adds "I don't know if someone from my village will stay here to maintain a shop or will temporarily set up a market stall." Better check out the clothing shops because they purchased all the cloth I brought as a sample then sent a runner with it to their shops." The elder sister says " do your worst and while you are up there rub my shoulders" as she grins to the other sister who is giggling even more. The Matron mother watched smirking as her other daughters transformed Morwen's own hold into their own version with good results.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Genevieve nodded as she still examined the bottle. "So do you trade things also? To me, it seems you have been making good business."

"Oh, I will," says Morwen smirking as well. "Right after I do this!" With that, she would remove any shoes that the older sister might have and stuff as many toes from both feet into her mouth as she could. From there, she would chomp down on those toes between her teeth and let her hands go so the older sister's toes would be hanging from those clenched teeth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next