by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 14 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:34 am

Only rarely had Janet seen a more beautiful sight than that of the cherry body paint cascading down over Azami’️s proud breasts. She couldn’️t help but drool, her saliva dripping down onto Azami’️s hands and her belly. Though just moments before she had been challenging her Japanese lover’️s authority, now she wanted nothing more out of life than to be able to lay at the girl’️s feet, catering to her every whim.

“Y-you really are too good to me, my mistress!” she moaned, the stimulation of her womanhood by Azami’️s foot beginning to have an effect on her. “I’️m not deserving of you!”

She would reach her tongue out to lick Azami’️s breasts, only to feel her heart sink when they were pulled away from her. She had to beg for this, too?

“Oh p-please, oh, pretty please, Azami!” Janet begged, looking up at her mistress reverently, as if she were beholding the face of a god. “I will be yours forever and ever! You will grow old and grey, and I will be here, curled up at your feet, ready to serve at your command! I ask for nothing but your love, and I offer you my whole self in return! J-just please be good to me!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am

Azami laughed and smiled widely at her lover before pulling the girl's head towards her breasts. She patted the back of Janet's head a few times while caressing her hair with her other hand.

"Very good!" she praised her. "Here, help yourself to your reward, sweetie~"

Azami shook her breasts a bit as Janet licked them, letting out a few moans from the sensation she felt. She let the girl worship her perky tits for a while until her mischievous side returned. The blue haired girl would then press her lover's head onto her breasts, lightly smothering her purposely.

"Here, here! Have some more~" she laughed. "I am a generous mistress after all, hohoho~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Janet’️s face lit up when Azami pulled her head forward, putting her within licking distance of those glorious, cherry-flavored breasts. “R-really!?” the Lakota girl stammered, overcome with happiness and gratitude. “Thank you, dearest mistress! I am unworthy of your affections!”

With gusto, she began voraciously licking up the cherry paint, enjoying the feeling of Azami’️s nice, firm tits jiggling beneath her tongue as she did so. After a few moments, she paused, leaned back, and let out a cute little burp, blushing and covering her mouth after she did so. “Excuse me, mistress,” she whispered, before once again going in and gorging herself on the body paint.

Seconds later, however, she would find her face pressed ever tighter into the wonderful rack of her lover. It only took her an instant to realize that Azami was exacting some small measure of revenge for Janet’️s match-clinching breast smother a few hours earlier. “Mmmph!” the Native American girl squealed, her saliva being smeared across the princess’️s breasts as she struggled to break free.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 am

Azami grinned widely in delight as Janet struggled. It made her face beamed from the excitement she felt even though the girl couldn't see it. She kept smothering her lover for a couple more seconds before finally letting her go.

"Breaatthhh, my lover, breeatthh~" she cooed. "Anndd, again!" she said before pushing Janet's head between her breasts again, letting out a wicked laugh.

Azami only held the girl for a bit this time before she let Janet go again. She leaned forward and kissed her lover's cheek softly afterwards and caressed her hair affectionately. Her foot would also begin to start rubbing the girl's sex again.

"Sorry about that, sweetie~ I didn't go overboard, did I?" she smiled. "Lie on your back, my pet, I'll let you relax a bit, hoho~" Azami ordered, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:10 am

Janet breathed deeply as she was finally released from Azami’️s smother, only to have her head pulled into the Japanese princess’️s cleavage a second time, just moments later. “Rrrrmmm!” she growled, trying in vain to extricate herself from the sexy situation. Finally, Azami released her for good, and Janet gasped, trying to recover after having been suffocated. The cherry body paint was now smeared across her face, not to mention the mess of paint and drool that covered her lover’️s breasts.

“Mm…Azami…if you want to have a smother contest rematch, all you have to do is say so…” Janet moaned, as she felt the Japanese girl’️s toes gently rub against her crotch. When Azami told her to lie down, she obeyed, falling backwards and stretching out across the floor. “I hope you will let me finish off the cherry body paint that’️s still on your breasts, my love…” she sighed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 am

"Oh no, I didn't want to have a rematch, I just wanted to smother you a little bit~" Azami chuckled. "Feel free to get back to it later on," she winked suggestively.

Once Janet lie down on the floor, Azami got off the chair and lied next to the girl on her side, her head was resting on one hand. She brought her breasts closer to her lover's mouth so she could finish all the paint off, while her other hand would play with one of Janet's breasts and nipples. Azami's fingers would trail down slowly to the girl's crotch and gave her lover's lower lips a gentle rub as she smiled at her.

"Look at all this mess," she said, glancing at her own breasts and Janet's face. "I think we should take a bath together after this. Don't you agree?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:29 am

“Well, perhaps I’️d like to have a rematch, mistress,” Janet said, giggling as her lover teased her breasts, before slowly working her hand down to work on the Lakota girl’️s womanhood. She shivered as she felt herself becoming more and more aroused. “Even though I defeated you the first time around.”

Janet took her sweet time in licking the rest of the paint from Azami’️s breasts, but she finally finished, leaving the Japanese princess’️s chest glistening beneath the warm lights above them. When the girl suggested that they take a bath together, Janet’️s eyes lit up, and she wiggled against her lover excitedly, clapping her hands. “Oh, yes, that’️s a wonderful idea! I was hoping you might make that suggestion, Azami. Why don’️t you grab the next bottle of champagne, and I get the water running—that is, if you choose to unleash me and allow me to be your equal again, mistress.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 am

"Alright, lover," Azami said as she kissed Janet's cheek softly before getting back on her feet.

She took off the collar and untied the leash, licking her lips to savor the taste of the cherry flavored paint that was smeared on Janet's face. Azami went to grab the other champagne bottle and open it as her lover went to the bathroom. Once she's done, the blue haired girl would bring the bottle and their glasses to join Janet. Her mind was already wondering about a nice warm bath together with her lover, which made her blush slightly.

"All set, sweetie?" she said as she entered the bathroom with the champagne bottle and glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 am

Once Azami had untied her, Janet gave her lover a quick kiss before hurrying over to the bathroom. Since it was a five-star hotel, the bathroom was nothing short of luxurious, with a big bathtub that could fit five pairs of lovers in it all at once. Janet drew the water, watching it slowly fill the tub, inch by inch. The surface churned as the jets beneath the surface kept a gentle current going.

Just before Azami came in, Janet found a bottle of bubble bath and added it liberally to the water, thinking that it would add a little bit of fun to their nice, warm bath together. When the Japanese princess arrived with the champagne, the Lakota girl was already wading into the water, doing her best impression of one of the nymphs of Greek mythology.

“Come on in,” she purred, beckoning for Azami to join her. “The water’️s fine!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:26 am

Azami chuckled at the sight in front of her, with Janet doing an impression of a nymph in the bathtub. She eagerly joined her lover on the tub and put the champagne bottle and the glasses on the edge of it. The warm water was relaxing and comforting, much better than a shower, as Azami always preferred this more traditional setting.

"Mmm..." she purred with closed eyes and delighted smile. "It's nice indeed."

Azami would then wade towards Janet, and took the water from the bathtub to gently wash her lover's face. Her breasts were almost pressed against the girl's own, and she also gave a couple of soft kiss on Janet's lips as she wiped all the paint on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next