Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Angel

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Angel - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Angel

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:30 am

Nikolette was out. She was in dreamland. Her head even had a little bit of blood trickling down it from the impact of the headbutt. When Angel spoke, the mechanic's mouth barely even twitched. She only let out a groan as she was softly shoved and rolled onto the mat, flopping onto her back like a ragdoll. Her eyes were shut tightly and aside from the situation, she might even have looked a little peaceful.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 am

"Cute..." Angel muttered beneath her breath, sarcasm dripping from the word as she looked towards Nikolette. She sat up slowly, then began to rise up to her feet, thinking of what she was going to do to Nikolette next. Obviously, she wanted to continue to humiliate the girl, but needed a moment to think of the best way to go about it.

While she thought, then leaned down, grabbing Nikolette tightly by her long hair, giving her a few yanks to get her back up to her feet. She pulled her over towards the ring, and would move to throw the brunette under the ropes and back inside. Then, the leggy Latina would slip in after her, never once taking her predator's gaze off of the girl.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am

Nikolette was almost dead weight in Angels hands when Angel began to pull her up. Her eyes were closed and she barely even let out a grunt when her hair was tightly grabbed. She was tossed into the ring with ease and flopped into the ring with her arms and legs spread out in an undignified position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:43 am

Angel slipped under the ropes after Nikolette, rising up to her hands and knees as she slid into the ring. She stared towards Nikolette with a sly, evil look on her face. She was going to make this as humiliating as possible for the mechanic, going to make sure that she learned not to get on Angel's bad side again.

Slowly, she began to crawl towards Nikolette, moving so that she came up right between her widely spread legs. She let out a light chuckle as she came in close to Nikolette, rising up to kneel upon her own hands and knees, her eyes fluttering towards the expensive looking green panties that Nikolette still wore. For some reason, the sight of them ticked her off, just like the bra did. What a waste of expensive, fine underwear. Both of her arms moved up, her hands coming to rest upon Nikolette's thighs as she stared down at the girl. She knew just what to do in this situation, just how to embarrass Nikolette even further.

Slowly, almost like a lover's caress, the Latina's hands began to slide up Nikolette's thighs, up to the band of her underwear. Her fingers carefully took hold around it, and then...riiip. In one quick, single motion, Angel yanked on the undergarments, trying to rip them wide open, to pull them right away from her opponent.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:05 am

Nikolette looked like she may never wake up if it weren't for the faint heaving of her scantily covered chest. She was putty in the vindictive Latina's hands and she didn't even know it. The small trickle of blood from the headbutt earlier began to slide down the side of her head as Angel was far more concerned with the other end of the unconscious mechanic.

"Hnmhh..."

That was all the resistance Nikolette gave as her toes curled inside her boots when Angel grabbed her expensive panties.

The loud ripping sound was like an alarm clock going off. Suddenly in a rush, her lower half was bare for all the world to see and a wave of cool air burst over her heated womanhood. The camera's were getting the same first look as the audience and Angel and made sure the whole world got to see the exposed pink bud, adorned by a soft and well manicured patch of hair just above the full lips that were glistening in the blistering arena lights. Through no fault or desire of her own Nikolette's body had seemed to enjoy the match despite the outcome and Angel had a bird's eye seat to Nikolette's shameful secret.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 am

Angel rose up to her feet, standing over Nikolette proudly, raising up her ripped panties above her head like a trophy, displaying them for the crowd to see. She stood there over the mechanic for several moments, smirking, before giving her arm a twist, a single circular motion towards the crowd. Nikolette's panties flew from Angel's hand, out of the ring towards the cheering audience, another souvenir for some lucky fan to take home.

Of course, Angel wanted to give them more than just a pair of panties. The Latina wanted to give them a better view of Nikolette, wanted to let them see everything. No doubt the cameras were having trouble getting a really clear view of Nikolette's exposed sex from that position, after all!

Leaning back down, Angel grabbed for Nikolette's bare legs, trying to flip the girl over and onto her stomach. Then, she would try to simply tuck the mechanic's limbs beneath her arms. She was trying to work Nikolette into a simple Boston crab hold, so that her exposed sex would be angled upwards, giving everyone a much, much better view of the brunette's pussy. Not only that, but this was still a wrestling match, and Angel figured that Nikolette was in no position to try and fight back against a submission hold like this. If anything, it would wake her up, would snap her back to reality.

After all, it would be no fun humiliating the girl if she wasn't awake to experience it firsthand!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 pm

The crowd's roaring at Angel's display of her conquered foe's panties like a war spoil only faintly tickled the ear of the mechanic. Her eyes twitched underneath her shut lids and her body subconsciously writhed. Her knees softly ending and her mouth opening to let low moans escape through her slow breaths.

She was a doll in Angel's hands as the Latina decided to continue to punish Nikolette for her insolent behavior. She was flipped onto her stomach with a grunt.

She was eased into the Boston Crap until Angel decided to put on enough pressure when Nikolette was suddenly snapped awake by pain. "Gaaaah!" She shrieked before she even realized what was going on.

Her eyes then widened as she turned her head and saw what exactly was being done to her. "No!" She yelped through a frog in her throat. She threw her hands back and started to try and claw at Angel's thighs.

"Angel! What're ya doin!?" She cried out, her voice cracking. "Stop! Please stop!" She begged. "T-This ain't right! It's too far! Gaaahaaa!" She pulled one hand up and began to slap the canvas as hard and as fast as she could. If Angel wasn't going to let up, maybe the ref could pull the crazy Latina off her.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 am

Angel grinned as she heard Nikolette awaken. She greeted the girl to the real world by leaning back further, trying to put more pressure onto her, trying to hurt the mechanic's back even more with the simple hold. Even as Nikolette threw back her hands, trying to claw at Angel's thighs, she held on tight, keeping those legs bent backwards, keeping the brunette trapped.

"Too far? Not right?" Angel yelled right back at her "It's a wrestling match! You do what you have to so you can win!" She maintained her hold, her grin dropping as she whipped her head back around towards Nikolette, glaring at her. Even as the mechanic started to furiously tap the canvas, she held the Boston Crab. She wanted Nikolette to suffer here. She wanted to send her a message, to let her see the complete difference between the two of them.

It wasn't until the ref called for the bell, then got up into Angel's face, than the Latina finally decided to relent. She dropped Nikolette's legs to the canvas, stepping away from her. Slowly she turned back, staring down at Nikolette hatefully. She slid her hands up, letting them rest on her hips as she watched Nikolette, tsking at her. "So, what? I get you into a simple hold and you can't even try to fight back? You're just going to whine about how it's not right? Heh...you should just give up right now then, chica. Give up and go back to cleaning toilets..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 am

Nikolette groaned and cried out in pain as Angel was unrelenting even after the bell. It wasn't until the ref was screaming at her did she finally stop and when Angel let go of her legs, Nikolette curled them up and tried to slid her hand between them to cover up her dignity while one hand snaked around her breasts.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Nikolette shrieked as she heard Angel's taunts. Tears streaked down her face as she groaned in pain. "It... It ain't about the damn move and ya know it!" She spat as she sniffled and looked up at Angel through bleary eyes. "I was knocked out cold and ya coulda ended it. Ya coulda!" She flopped onto her knees, one arm still between her legs as she pressed her bloody forehead against the canvas.

"Ya went too far..." She murmured, not even wanting to look at anything as she hugged herself tightly. She just wanted to be carried off and left alone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:20 am

Angel watched Nikolette, listening to her rants and shrieks, no emotion on her face the entire time. When Nikolette finally stopped, Angel spoke up again, her voice gathering a cold edge to it once more.

"I could have," she began, her gaze unrelenting, her voice harsh. "I could have ended it easy. But do you really want to know the damn difference between us?" She stepped towards Nikolette, a single, slow step. "I've fought people who could have done the same to me. I've fought people that could have beaten me easy, that had me out cold. Did they? Hell no!" Another step, the Latina bringing herself closer to Nikolette, towering over her, looking straight down towards her. "They pushed me, and tried to break me, and made me suffer as much as they could! And did I ever complain or bitch about it? Hell no!" There was a fury to Angel's voice now, as she let out all of her emotions, her voice growing louder and louder. "Did I whine, or cry like a little baby? No! I took it like a damn champion! I laced my boots back up and got right back in the ring!"

"Fuck!" She practically shouted, glaring down towards Nikolette. "I had to fight Sarah fucking Gatt last summer! Did I bitch when she nearly broke me in half, or when she practically buried me alive? No! I went home, I rested up, and I dreamed of the day I'll be able to kick her ass as payback!" She paused, just briefly, to catch her breath. "Did I whine or complain when that brat Adrian had to cheat to beat me a few months ago? No! I took it in stride and carried on!"

"And THAT'S the difference between us, chica!" She continued her rant, actually shoving away the referee as she came to try and draw Angel away, to get the Latina to calm down. "I'm not going to cry like a little baby every time someone beats me. Hell, I could have hurt you a lot worse than I already have! In fact?" Once more, Angel's lips curled up into a cruel, malicious grin, nasty thoughts dancing into the white-haired woman's mind. "You know what, chica? I think you need a real taste of what some of the women in this damn company would try to do to you, if given the chance..."

With those words, Angel leaned down, reaching out to grab Nikolette's hair tightly with both hands. She wasn't done with the mechanic, not yet, not by a long shot. With a cruel, sharp jerk, she went to yank Nikolette up by her hair, trying to drag her towards the ropes. Then, she would try to angrily throw Nikolette back outside of the ring, straight through the ropes by her long hair.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next