Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Settling Debts

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Settling Debts - Page 7 Empty Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Valkoinen watched as Cass climbed in and when she drifted off to sleep, Valkoinen wriggled into the sleeping bag as well. Their bodies mashed together tightly., Val's petite breasts getting engulfed by Cass' larger pair. Val's leg split Cass' legs and she nestled her thigh between the girl's legs. Her hands came up and wrapped around Cass as well. Their faces were close and their lips almost touched. While Cass slept, Val's eyes remained open. She watched Cass, staring at her closed eyes while her mind whirred and raced as she thought about what she had done and what she might do next.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 pm

After a few hours of resting Cass finally began to awaken from her slumber only to find Valkoinen awake and staring into her eyes "Ah, um you startled me there." Cass said as she wasn't expecting to wake up to Valkoinen's face so close to hers. "Um, did you sleep well?" Cass would ask as she began to notice just how close Valkoinen's body was to hers.

Cass shifted uncomfortably in the sleeping bag as she stared into Valkoiene's eyes "Did you sleep at all or have you been watching me all night?" Cass just had to ask as it seemed like her sleeping partner may have just laid there staring at her all night for some reason. "You know you don't have to watch me. I won't run away or try to kill you anymore." Cass said before staring into Valkoinen's eyes and blushing a little from the close contact with her so-called enemy.

Last edited by 407 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

"I have not been with the sleeping." Valkoinen said simply. "I am not with the needing it yet. I have been with the trained how to be with the surviving on minimal sleep for days." She said as she stared at Cass. "And I am not with the being worried you will be with the escaping or attacking me." She added. "Are you witht he having enough warmth?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Cass let out a sigh as she heard that Valkoinen hadn't slept at all "You should still sleep. It is good for your health." Cass said as she stared into Valkoinen's eyes. "Um, yes i am warm enough. Thanks for watching over me during the night." Valkoinen said as she was still a little worried about the girls lack of sleep. "So, what now? Do we just get up and walk out of the jungle and go back to the AFW?" Cass said as she stared at Valkoinen.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Valkoinen just stared at Cass, only blinking when her eyes dried out. "Da." She said simply. "When you are with the healing and it is with the getting to be day time then we will be with the going home." She said. "Is this with the being problem?" Valkoinen said as she shut her eyes. Her hand, which rested on Cass' side, slid downward so her fingers lightly rested on the side of Cass' naked rear.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Cass almost smiled at Valkoinen as she mentioned heading back to the AFW "It will feel nice to go back to my home at the AFW. It will be nice to sleep in a bed that isn't on the jungle floor." Cass said until she felt Valkoinen's fingers rest on her ass which caused Cass to stiffen up a bit. However, Cass couldn't bring herself to say anything to Valkoinen as she moved her head towards Valkoinen's shoulder to rest again "Well i guess we could wait a bit to head back though. I don't think i am fully recovered yet."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:24 pm

"I am not witht he liking it." Valkoinen said. "It is with the making someone weak to be with the living in lap of luxury." Was that what she wanted though? A softer edge? Of course not. That was unthinkable. Then again, she let this woman live. Why did she do that ? Valkoinen shifted and rolled in the sleeping bag so that her body was on top of Cass'. Her petite breasts getting engulfed in Cass' larger pair and her leg sliding a little deeper against Cass' womanhood. Valkoinen lowered her hand as best as she could and slid it gently down Cass' body until she touched the bandages where Cass was stabbed.

"How are you with the feeling?" She asked, seemingly unphased by the new position as she stared into Cass' eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Cass couldn't help but blush some more when Valkoinen moved on top of her and pressed her thigh against her womanhood "Um i am feeling better but my side still hurts if i move to much." Cass said as she felt Valkoinen's hand brush against her wound. Cass felt her breasts rub against Valkoinen's and Cass involuntarily let out a moan. "Uh, do you think maybe we could change positions." Cass said as she looked away from Valkoinen as if embarrassed by their current situation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 am

Valkoinen stared at Cass when the girl spoke. She furrowed her brow at the noise Cass made and then nodded. "You are with the being injured more than you are with the saying." Valkoinen stated matter-of-factly. "You are with the still crying out in pain." She then narrowed her eyes.

Valkoinen then slid her hands up Cass' body and shifted so that she slid to the side and continued until Cass was on top of her, their bodies still mashed together as Valkoinen stared up at her Cass coldly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 am

Cass let out a groan as the forced movement kinda of hurt her side but at least now she was on top of Valkoinen. However, Cass's new position wasn't any better than her last one as her breasts were still rubbing against Valkoinen's and that was still making Cass uncomfortable. "It is not that it am hurt more than you think. It is just that i am not used to being this close to someone who has recently stabbed me." Cass said as she looked into Valkoinen's cold eyes.

Cass felt Valkoinen's hands continue to rub up and down her sided and Cass didn't know what to say to Valkoinen. Was this girl just messing with her or was she completely oblivious to how she was making Cass feel at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next