Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 2 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am

Rachel obliged, yanking mercilessly on the soaked fabric. She pulled the chair's front legs off the floor as she bounced her wedged prisoner in delight. "3, 2, 1!" she cried, laughing, and suddenly let the panties snap back against Janet's rump. She croched behind them and cupped the bum in her palms. "Ready for me to play?" she asked, giving the ass a shake.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 am

“Ooh!” Janet yelped, as the soggy panties snapped back against her butt, now wedged tightly between her two firm cheeks. If Rachel kept playing with her in such a sexy and arousing way, she might just cum right there, stuck halfway through the bars of a little wooden chair. As the redhead cupped her ass and shook it roughly, Janet moaned and nodded quickly.

“Yes, Tracy! Oh, yes! I’️m ready,” she squealed, too anxious to hide her excitement. “Do what you will to me, dearest Tracy!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 am

Rachel grinned, before picking up a towel. "Before I help you, I have to punish you one last time." She said, the fake evil in her voice marred by school girl-like giggling. She picked up a towel, rolled it up, and then swatted it hard against Janet's rump. The chair bounced as the girl jumped with the loud whip like "crack!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:26 am

Janet wiggled her bottom, eager to discover what sort of punishment Rachel had in store for her. She thrust her rear end as high as it could go, as if the butt itself was leaping at her, begging for Rachel to assault it. “What are you going to do?” she giggled. “What are you going to do?”

She screeched as Rachel swatted her fanny with the towel, making the cheeks reddened earlier by spanking still more red. The chair rocked back and forth, Janet groaning as she reached her hands back to feel her warmed butt cheeks. This sort of locker room punishment was painful, but it was oh so satisfying. “Thank you…thank you, Tracy!” she yelled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 am

Rachel swatted again and again at the inviting rump. "Oh you naughty, naughty girl!" She cried delightfully. Geting back on her hands and knees, she buried her face between Janet's cheeks inhaled the sweet scent. "Oh god you are turned on!" She murmered into the girl's crotch. She pulled out and nibbled on the brunette's bum. Leaving a fresh hicking, she patted her bum. "Now, are you ready for me to help you through?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 am

Each swat to her fanny elicited another aroused yelp from Janet. Some girls might have resented such a spanking, but for Janet, she loved every second of it—especially since Rachel, one of the sexiest girls Janet had ever met, was the one administering it. Though she was a little disappointed when the spanking stopped, she only moaned louder when Rachel buried her face between Janet’️s butt cheeks, inhaling the pungent scent of the Native American girl’️s sopping pussy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a loud cry as Rachel began nibbling and gently sucking on her butt. It was all too much, and that final act drove Janet over the edge. She came right then and there, her pussy juices exploding forth and dripping down through her panties, dribbling onto the carpet. “Oh…oh…oh!” she gasped, savoring each gentle bite, each loving touch which her butt received. “Oh…Tracy…”

She lay there motionless for a moment, whimpering. Finally, when she had regained her strength following her orgasm, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her mistress. “I’️m ready. Thank you, Tracy. Thank you for everything!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 am

Rachel smiled, exhuberent that she brought Janet to climax while stuck. Think of how they would be in bed! Rachel rubbed her hands together. "Ok, on 3! 1, 2, 3!" She called, and sank her hands into the Native American girl's plush rear, heaving and putting all her strength into pushing through...and givng her a little gropy massage in the process

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:02 am

As Rachel said that she would start pushing on three, Janet nodded, bracing herself for the girl’️s hands digging into her rear end. When the redhead would begin trying to force Janet out the other side of the chair, Janet wiggled her bottom, both enhancing the effect of the massage and trying to get herself all the way through. Slowly but surely, the two girls, with great effort, would manage to get Janet’️s ass, inch by inch, through the narrow opening between the wooden bars. The chair creaked and groaned beneath her, and the Lakota girl worried that it was going to break; but, at last, they managed to get her butt through the opening, and she fell to the floor, finally free.

“Oof,” Janet groaned, lifting herself gingerly to her feet, examining the new love marks on her butt as she did so.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:10 am

Rachel sat up. "Whoo...I think your ass passes." She gasped, grinning. Standing u, she brushed off her legs. "Now my lady, come to the bed. Rememer that special something I had for your bra?" She grinned coyly, untying her earlier spoil from her jeans.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 am

Janet grinned, rubbing her butt, trying to soothe the delightful pain of the towel-snapping torture which Rachel had inflicted upon it just minutes before. "I'm glad my ass passed that little exam, Rachel. Maybe later tonight we can see whether your ass can stand up to the same sort of scrutiny!" she suggested, giggling.

Then, Rachel asked the Lakota girl to come to the bed. Janet complied without a second thought. She had been having a lovely time so far doing what Rachel told her to, and she wasn't about to stop listening to her lover now. Walking over to the bed, she sat down, looking up at Rachel fondly, wondering what it was that she wanted to do with Janet's captured bra.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next