Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 17 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, d_ultsch, JimmyRussler, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, MacbookAir, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, SleeperAgent94, snappleR, Teesta, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:24 pm by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 0

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 pm by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

The Newbie's Prize

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Rachel obliged, yanking mercilessly on the soaked fabric. She pulled the chair's front legs off the floor as she bounced her wedged prisoner in delight. "3, 2, 1!" she cried, laughing, and suddenly let the panties snap back against Janet's rump. She croched behind them and cupped the bum in her palms. "Ready for me to play?" she asked, giving the ass a shake.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:34 pm

“Ooh!” Janet yelped, as the soggy panties snapped back against her butt, now wedged tightly between her two firm cheeks. If Rachel kept playing with her in such a sexy and arousing way, she might just cum right there, stuck halfway through the bars of a little wooden chair. As the redhead cupped her ass and shook it roughly, Janet moaned and nodded quickly.

“Yes, Tracy! Oh, yes! I’m ready,” she squealed, too anxious to hide her excitement. “Do what you will to me, dearest Tracy!”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Rachel grinned, before picking up a towel. "Before I help you, I have to punish you one last time." She said, the fake evil in her voice marred by school girl-like giggling. She picked up a towel, rolled it up, and then swatted it hard against Janet's rump. The chair bounced as the girl jumped with the loud whip like "crack!"

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Janet wiggled her bottom, eager to discover what sort of punishment Rachel had in store for her. She thrust her rear end as high as it could go, as if the butt itself was leaping at her, begging for Rachel to assault it. “What are you going to do?” she giggled. “What are you going to do?”

She screeched as Rachel swatted her fanny with the towel, making the cheeks reddened earlier by spanking still more red. The chair rocked back and forth, Janet groaning as she reached her hands back to feel her warmed butt cheeks. This sort of locker room punishment was painful, but it was oh so satisfying. “Thank you…thank you, Tracy!” she yelled.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Rachel swatted again and again at the inviting rump. "Oh you naughty, naughty girl!" She cried delightfully. Geting back on her hands and knees, she buried her face between Janet's cheeks inhaled the sweet scent. "Oh god you are turned on!" She murmered into the girl's crotch. She pulled out and nibbled on the brunette's bum. Leaving a fresh hicking, she patted her bum. "Now, are you ready for me to help you through?"

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Each swat to her fanny elicited another aroused yelp from Janet. Some girls might have resented such a spanking, but for Janet, she loved every second of it—especially since Rachel, one of the sexiest girls Janet had ever met, was the one administering it. Though she was a little disappointed when the spanking stopped, she only moaned louder when Rachel buried her face between Janet’s butt cheeks, inhaling the pungent scent of the Native American girl’s sopping pussy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a loud cry as Rachel began nibbling and gently sucking on her butt. It was all too much, and that final act drove Janet over the edge. She came right then and there, her pussy juices exploding forth and dripping down through her panties, dribbling onto the carpet. “Oh…oh…oh!” she gasped, savoring each gentle bite, each loving touch which her butt received. “Oh…Tracy…”

She lay there motionless for a moment, whimpering. Finally, when she had regained her strength following her orgasm, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her mistress. “I’m ready. Thank you, Tracy. Thank you for everything!”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Rachel smiled, exhuberent that she brought Janet to climax while stuck. Think of how they would be in bed! Rachel rubbed her hands together. "Ok, on 3! 1, 2, 3!" She called, and sank her hands into the Native American girl's plush rear, heaving and putting all her strength into pushing through...and givng her a little gropy massage in the process

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:02 am

As Rachel said that she would start pushing on three, Janet nodded, bracing herself for the girl’s hands digging into her rear end. When the redhead would begin trying to force Janet out the other side of the chair, Janet wiggled her bottom, both enhancing the effect of the massage and trying to get herself all the way through. Slowly but surely, the two girls, with great effort, would manage to get Janet’s ass, inch by inch, through the narrow opening between the wooden bars. The chair creaked and groaned beneath her, and the Lakota girl worried that it was going to break; but, at last, they managed to get her butt through the opening, and she fell to the floor, finally free.

“Oof,” Janet groaned, lifting herself gingerly to her feet, examining the new love marks on her butt as she did so.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

Rachel sat up. "Whoo...I think your ass passes." She gasped, grinning. Standing u, she brushed off her legs. "Now my lady, come to the bed. Rememer that special something I had for your bra?" She grinned coyly, untying her earlier spoil from her jeans.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:17 am

Janet grinned, rubbing her butt, trying to soothe the delightful pain of the towel-snapping torture which Rachel had inflicted upon it just minutes before. "I'm glad my ass passed that little exam, Rachel. Maybe later tonight we can see whether your ass can stand up to the same sort of scrutiny!" she suggested, giggling.

Then, Rachel asked the Lakota girl to come to the bed. Janet complied without a second thought. She had been having a lovely time so far doing what Rachel told her to, and she wasn't about to stop listening to her lover now. Walking over to the bed, she sat down, looking up at Rachel fondly, wondering what it was that she wanted to do with Janet's captured bra.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top