Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 2 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

BrittanyW, Cicilia, Cirno, Cy_Man, Deus001, I_care_not_till_I_must, kiranar, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Talimaya

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Racy Tracy vs. Lady Lakota-Skinny Jeans match

Post by Jilly on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 am

Rachel embraced Janet in her kiss. "Mmm...Yes, we will" she said, breaking the tender moment to smile at her. "Nice fight. And yes, I believe you're right." she giggled. "So that means I'm going to have to carry you off like my trophy." She picked up Lady Lakota and lifted her over her shoulder, like a sack of potatos. She patted the girl's rump, laughing giddily. "Ready?"

(I assume the night time one happens in the Backstage thread?)

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:19 am

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Do you mind starting it?)

“Oh!” Janet squeaked, not expecting Rachel to pick her up and throw her over her shoulder. She giggled along with the redhead as she felt her rear end patted fondly. “My, my, Racy Tracy, what a gallant woman you’️ve turned out to be! I don’️t even care that I lost to you—it’️s enough simply to have the honor of fighting you.” She leaned in closer, whispering into Rachel’️s ear: “We can do a lot more than fight, too, once we get back to your place.”

Relaxing, Janet leaned into Rachel’️s shoulder, her breasts compressing against the girl’️s toned, powerful arm. “I’️m ready, my goddess.”

Rachel wins by stripping Janet

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on November 19.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Racy Tracy tossed the girls' jeans over her other shoulder and proudly paraded her off the stage. The girls' bare bums and breasts shone in the spotlight as they walked [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/the-newbie-s-prize-t7826.html:38k0c74j]to Rachel's dorm for her first victory celebration.[/url:38k0c74j]

Last edited by 10577 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top