Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Doctor is Sin VIII - Chance Reunion

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin VIII - Chance Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin VII - Chance Reunion

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 am

"Haah.." Heather blushed even deeper as she felt Chesna start to lift up the hospital gown that Heather was wearing, revealing quite a bit of her legs as she went on, speaking in response to her words. "W-w-well that's..but this is..Just.." Heather continued to shake her head, fighting against Chesna's touch.

As the girl slid her finger over and pushed onto her nipple, she would indeed find that it was fully hardened, causing Heather to wince and moan a little as Chesna asked what she did in that monotone voice. "What...you..have something in mind?" Heather let out, still shaking her head a bit as she hated that she couldn't hide her body's arousal, wishing she wasn't so sore and hurt at the moment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin VIII - Chance Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin VII - Chance Reunion

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:48 pm

"Just?" Chesna said flatly as though it were a simply a word she uttered rather than a question. She used her free hand to pull a petri dish out from her outfit and set it on Heater's stomach as though it would put her mind at ease. She then tugged the gown up so it came up to heather's mid-thigh. Her hand instantly went up ward and she pressed against Heather's sex, feeling how stimulated it was. Even though she wanted to dive right in, she needed to ease into the girl and coax a nice orgasm out of her. She started that by pushing her fingers against Heather's panties and rubbing the girl's sex through the scant cloth.

While she was doing that, her head turned and looked at Heather. "I have a... problem... " She said, letting out a sigh. "Maybe you could help with that." The doctor said in a monotone voice. Heather had already helped and was helping now, but she didn't need to know that.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:23 pm

"Eh..I-It's...A-a-are you sure this way works??" Heather let out, incredibly embarrassed at what Chesna was suggesting doing, but it seemed the doctor wasn't really waiting for her response. She saw her plant that petri dish on her stomach before she would lift Heather's gown up mid-thigh, her hand going straight for her sex. Heather would bite her lip, trying as hard as she could to hold in a moan but after a few seconds she couldn't help letting one out. Chesna's rubbing against her panties, rubbing her sex, would cause it to start to dampen, the pleasure getting to her quite a bit.

"A..p-problem?" Heather let out, trying to endure the pleasure, her hands gripping the sheets hard as she writhed around a bit. "Gh..wh-what..is it..h-how could I help.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 pm

"Hmmm...." Chesna said in response to Heather's question. It hadn't worked yet but then again, maybe she just hadn't found the right sample? Either way, it didn't stop her from continuing and once she felt the moistness touch her fingers through Heather's panties, she stopped and started to yank them down the girl's thighs while she explained things to the woman. If she proved to be uncooperative, then, Chesna had other steps she could take to continue on.

"I have an acute case of nymphomania." She stated flatly. Suddenly her nose began to bleed and she quickly pulled out a handkerchief and wiped it away. "As well as being a haemopheliac. Anyway." She said, adding a sigh. "You might be able to help with that a bit. I'm tying to find a cue but I haven't been successful yet." Not waiting for an answer, Chesna quickly inserted two fingers into Heather's sex and began to roughly start fingering the girl by pumping her fingers in and out of Heather's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Heather would watch the girl as she seemed to be in thought at her question. The whole situation was quite the strange one, Heather wanting to help Chesna, but feeling more and more uncomfortable with what she was doing. Heather knew full well Chesna's method in getting her samples and it wasn't quite something that Heather was eager to experience again, as good as it might feel. She would feel her yank her panties down her thighs, causing her to yelp out a little.

"Wh-wha??" Heather let out at Chesna's words, causing her to blush even more. At her suggestion at how she could help, Heather was about to respond before the girl quickly inserted two fingers into her sex. Heather let out a deep moan as she felt her roughly finger her, causing Heather to writhe around quite a bit more, using as much energy as she could muster in her arms to try and pull her hand away. "I-I-I really...want..to help..but..is..this the..only way???" Heather let out in between her moans.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 am

Chesna looked down as Heather pushed at Chesna's wrist. She heard thee question and looked at Heather as she tried to push her fingers inside of Heather despite the resistance. "There are two ways to do it." Chesna said with a sigh. "The way where you enjoy it and remember.' Chesna pushed her face close to Heather's so their noses touched. "Or the way you enjoy it and don't." She said. ""This is the only natural way for me to get a sample." Chesna said with her face still close to Heather's. "I have ways of taking your mind off the process if you're feeling uncomfortable though. But why would you feel uncomfortable? I'm the one who isn't being attended to." She said and pushed her free hand between her legs and rubbed the outside of her skirt over her crotch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 am

Heather let out quite the deep moan as Chesna would continue to finger her despite her resistance. She would fight with the girl just a bit before she heard her words. Heather groaned out as Chesna's nose touched her own, saying what she did as she spoke of getting a sample. "Ha..aah...f..fine...but..j-just..o-once..I-I'm...only doing this to h-help.." Heather let out, her face a complete red as she would hear Chesna's words about herself not being attended to, gulping a little as the girl fingered her sex, Heather feeling like she was getting closer and closer to her climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 am

Chesna took Heather's meek submission as an opportunity to proceed as planned. Her fingers didn't stop. Either of them, but she pushed her face close and put her lips against Heather's as she tried to force her tongue into the girl's mouth. "Nn..." She let out a stiff moan as she could feel herself already beginning to percolate. She pulled away after a few moments, looking at Heather. "This helps, yes?" She said, only to try and stuff her tongue back into Heather's mouth before she could answer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:15 am

Heather couldn't hold in her moans very much at all as Chesna kept up her fingering. Heather clenched her teeth before the girl would press her lips against her's, causing her eyes to widen. She moaned out into her mouth as she felt Chesna's tongue force it's way into her mouth. She would struggle around a bit, but the pleasure had already got to her as she would hear Chesna's words. "I-mmnh!!" Heather went to reply before Chesna would start to kiss her again, her eyes fluttering as she was getting more and more lost in the pleasure, finally bursting onto Chesna's fingers from the whole situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 am

When Chesna felt Heather's body begin to stiffen, she knew exactly what was coming next. She pulled her own hands out from her wet pants and grabbed a petri dish. She stuffed it under Heather's puy and eased her juices into it, collecting them in a fluid motion. When the girl was finished twitching, she pulled out her fingers and pulled them up to her mouth. She then began to lick them attentively, cleaning off the cum from her fingers, jabbing them into her own mouth and sucking on them. She then turned and set the dish aside and turned back to look at Heather. "My turn..." She said and pushed against the bed to try and get herself ontop of Heather, flopping unceremoniously against the girl as her clothed breasts pressed agaisnt Heather's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin VIII - Chance Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin VIII - Chance Reunion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next