by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley Empty Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Standard Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall or Submission
Match Stipulations: No Count outs.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI:a458bejg]"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack[/url:a458bejg] would begin to play over the speakers in the packed Friction Arena Complex as Kelly's entrance music began to play, prompting the lights in the arena to dim into a dark, blood red hue that covered the arena while black smoke began to engulf the empty entrance stage as a Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway began to slowly rise up from a opened platform on the stage as red strobe lights began to flash violently.

With a confident and somewhat malicious stare from Kelly, the blonde eyed the Friction Arena and it's fans with a narcissistic sneer before she marched down the entrance ramp and made her way towards the ring. Wearing her usual, flashy wrestling attire where the top resembled a Chinese dress, along with a pair of tight red spandex shorts that ended at the top of her thighs, in addition to a pair of red wrestling boots, matching knee pads and fingerless gloves.

Getting beside the ring, Kelly walked up the steel steps before stepping through the ropes to enter the ring, tossing her hair back over her shoulder with a careless flick of her head before making her way to the far corner away from the entrance stage, leaning against the turnbuckle, awaiting the arrival of her opponent.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 am

Phoebe Oakley was ready backstage by the time her own entrance music, the jaunty country song “Wabash Cannonball,” started echoing throughout the arena. It was not the standard sort of music a wrestler chose for her theme, Phoebe supposed, but she had loved the song since she was just a little kid, and thought it was appropriate for her very first match in AFW.

With an acknowledging wave to the fans crowding the arena, Phoebe quickly made her way down to the ring, where her opponent was already waiting. As much as she wanted to bask in the attention given to her by the crowd, Phoebe was eager to get this match started. The fans could wait just a few minutes while she took care of business. She slid in between the ropes, taking her place in the near corner.

She nodded to the girl standing across the ring from her. The girl looked tough, and certainly carried herself as if she knew what she was doing—Well, she’️s certainly not a fellow rookie, Phoebe supposed. She would lean back against the turnbuckle, psyching herself up as she waited for the bell to ring and the match to begin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Kelly waited pateintly for her opponent to arrive and when she saw her appear from the entrance stage and begin to make her way towards the ring, Kelly looked at her with an unimpressed gaze. "Her outfit looks dumb." Kelly thought to herself as she watched Phoebe, scoffing bitterly at the positive reception that the crowd gave her.

Seeing the girl climb into the ring, Kelly's eyes narrowed at her, she then stood up straight and prepped herself for the bell to ring. "Hey You!" Kelly let out as she pointed at the girl. "I've never seen you here before but I'm just going to let you know... I'm gonna kick your ass, alright!?" Kelly stated in her usually cocky tone.

The bell then rang and Kelly got out of her corner, marching towards the center of the ring as she hoped to start a lockup with Phoebe to get the match started.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 am

Phoebe looked herself over. She had made a new costume for herself for this match—working with an old school uniform skirt and an ugly red bra, she had managed to create quite the stunning cowgirl look for herself, or so she believed. The hat, gloves, and boots only added to the effect.

She looked over to her opponent, who, while also dressed in red, wore something very different from Phoebe. Her outfit had a sort of Asian vibe, despite the fact that the girl seemed to be as American as Phoebe. It was an interest choice. The girl seemed a bit bigger than Phoebe, but only just, and didn’️t look like anything the rough and ready cowgirl couldn’️t handle.

Suddenly, the girl was pointing at her and yelling, and Phoebe snapped to attention. The girl’️s words, not to mention her cocky attitude, made Phoebe’️s blood boil. “Listen: I may be new, but that doesn’️t mean that I can’️t beat you to a little crying pulp, you hear?” she called back. “I hope you’️re ready, missy, ‘cause you’️re about to get the thumping of your life.”

When the bell rang, Phoebe wasted no time in getting out of her corner, slowly circling and waiting for a chance to strike.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 am

The ever arrogant Kelly Conway loved to taunt and mess with her foes and would do just that as Pheobe spoke to reply to Kelly's words. "-BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!" Kelly let out obnoxiously while making a mouth motion with her hand like it was talking, rolling her eyes away from the girl and rocking her head from side to side as she talked over Phoebe to give her the impression that Kelly didn't care what she had to say and was going to further disrespect her.

"Soorrryyy! Couldn't hear yaaa' over yaaa' Hick Talk, Hyuk!" Kelly taunted further with an exaggerated accent just as the bell rang and her opponent got out of her corner, prompting Kelly to get serious again as she circled along with Phoebe when she clearly didn't want to lock up. Kelly was cocky but not foolish, she played it safe and went to try and move in real quick and try to throw a quick low kick at her opponent's calf before quickly jumping back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:57 am

“Hick talk?” Phoebe repeated, her lips peeling back to reveal two rows of sharp, white teeth. “I’️m not from the Deep South, you dumb slut. I was born in Boise and raised in Kansas, so don’️t you go calling me a hick just because I’️m not some West Coast bimbo like I reckon you are, got it?” Phoebe was already furious, and the match had lasted all of ten seconds. This girl was spectacularly disrespectful.

Phoebe couldn’️t wait to put this girl in her place. She wasn’️t just going to beat her—she was going to humiliate her. “Someone ought to pound some manners into you, whatever your name is. And I’️m just the someone to do it,” she challenged as the two of them circled.

Suddenly, the blonde bolted in and connected with a low kick to Phoebe’️s calf, causing the cowgirl to flinch. Her calf stung for an instant, but it wasn’️t the sort of pain she couldn’️t handle. “Is that all you’️ve got?” Phoebe asked, immediately moving in to retaliate, aiming a quick punch at her opponent’️s chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

"Like I, Umm, reckon, like I, Umm... Give a Fuck." Kelly mocked Phoebe's words yet again with the utmost disrespect. Typical Conway banter. "And that's Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway to you. You shall remember that name after I make you tap in the middle of this ring, Rookie." Kelly added confidently. She liked angering this girl, watching Oakley grit down on her teeth only signified to Kelly that she knew what she was doing and it was working. Glorious.

Moving in for that quick calf kick, Kelly smirked as the blow connected, making Phoebe flinch, which Kelly saw and gave her the clear indication that her little strike worked. She was quick to back away though once she struck her, but it would seem that Phoebe wasn't going to let Kelly get away! The Blonde's eyes went as Phoebe yelled at her moved in to throw a quick punch at Kelly's chest and while she was quick that wasn't her forte and would end up taking the blow right at her sternum.

"Guh!" Kelly grunted as she took the blow, feeling her chest rocked by the hit that her chest rumble, she winced with one eye closed and grit down on her teeth as she endured the blow. Her chest stung, Pheobe clearly knew how to throw a good punch and Kelly took note of that while trying to capitalize on her opponent's exposure as she tried to bring her already risen hands to clamp tightly on Phoebe's wrist, trying to grab it and turn so Pheobe's palm was facing up, attempting to initiate a tight wrist lock!

"Idaho sounds like a Reeeaaaally boring place by the way."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 am

Phoebe laughed as she nailed her opponent right in the sternum, eliciting a little grunt of pain from the more experienced wrestler. “Well, Kelly ‘The Ghoul’️ Conway, my name is Phoebe Oakley,” the rookie replied, sneering at her blonde opponent, “and before I’️m done with you, you’️ll be screaming my name as you beg for mercy.”

Before she could draw back and look for another opportunity to strike at Kelly, Phoebe’️s arm was grabbed and twisted into a painful wrist lock. “Goddamnit!” the cowgirl growled, trying to yank her arm out of the hold. After a few moments of struggling, she quickly realized that her opponent wasn’️t going to let her go that easily. Without the use of her arm, Phoebe was forced to resort to using her legs to try to break free, and began sending one kick after another into Kelly’️s shins.

“I don’️t give a flying fuck what you say about Idaho!” Phoebe shouted back. “I haven’️t lived there for years, and even if I had, it’️s just a fucking state. So how about you shut up and start wrestling, missy?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

Kelly just snickered in the direction of Pheobe's face as the cowgirl growled at her and yelled out in clear anger. Kelly was having a ball and enjoyed what she was doing right now with her opponent. Taunting her so while slowly working her over and that seemed to be going easy enough without a hitch until Phoebe kicked at her shin, causing Kelly to wince and make her leg buckle slightly before she regained her footing and stood up straight again. Just in time to hear Phoebe yell at her some more.

"Naah. I'd rather send ya back to Iowa where ya' belong pardner, hyuk!" Kelly taunted her yet again before attempting to step to the side while keeping her grip on Phoebe's wrist before attempting to drive her elbow down on the upper arm of Pheobe to hoefully send her to the mat or at the very least do some good damage to her arm.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 am

“Fuck you!” Phoebe hissed, encouraged by her opponent’️s pained expression to being kicked in the shins. She kept it up, slamming her feet into Kelly’️s legs as fast as she could. Suddenly, however, Kelly stepped to the side and drove her elbow down into Phoebe’️s arm, causing the cowlgirl to scream in pain, dropping to her knees. “Oh, God! No! Fuck you! Fuck you, you stupid slut!”

She scrambled back to her feet, desperate to get out of this wrist lock and start making this bitch pay for her arrogance. With her free hand, Phoebe swung a punch for her opponent’️s mouth, trying to force her to let go of her wrist. “Someone should have shut you up a long time ago, Kelly. Let’️s see you try to make all those stupid fucking jokes without any teeth, you bitch!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next