Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akahana Asagiri

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akahana Asagiri

Post by Alexandra on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 am

Name: Akahana Asagiri
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Reddish-pink
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140 lbs
Nationality: Tokyo, Japan
Alignment: Face
Entrance Theme: "[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUXRpYDYQP8:2va3csnh]Chase the Dream[/url:2va3csnh]" by Kinuko Ohmori

Favoured moves: Brawling moves. She's used to fighting two or three people at once and can hold her own pretty well, but as far as one-on-one wrestling goes, she's something of a novice, so she'll resort to her brawling style more often than not. Though she is training to learn more actually wrestling moves and techniques!
Finishing move: She's new to the world of wrestling (Though not to fighting!), and hasn't settled on a finisher yet.
Preferred Matches: Standard matches, though she won't hesitate to accept a different kind of match if it catches her interest.

"An older picture. I had that long bit of hair cut off a long time ago..."

Personality: Friendly. Caring. Protective. Ready at the drop of a hat to defend people who can't defend themselves. Tends to space out sometimes, looking off into the distance with a dreamy look on her face.
Past: Akahana was a wanderer of sorts, riding from city to city on her motorcycle. She had a particular distaste for the street gangs she encountered as she rode from place to place, keeping an eye out for them as she travelled across Japan. In particular, she watched them for any signs of them going after or ganging up on any normal, civilian people, never hesitating to jump into any conflicts that arose to protect the innocents that were involved, and after a while she jokingly began to think of herself as a defender of the streets of any city she visited, a protector of any person that needed her.

One day, after a particularly nasty brawl in which she protected someone from a pair of muggers, she discovered that said person was a recruiter for the AFW. After being offered a contract, she thought it over and decided to accept, amused by the idea and thinking it would be an interesting adventure, a curious twist to her life (This past is a short version, a more fleshed out version is being written).

Trivia:
~Akahana always takes her over-sized headphones with her where ever she goes, always listening to some song or another on them. They came with her motorcycle, as did her riding suit, and all three match.
~Unlike some people though, Akahana is polite enough to remove her headphones when talking to someone.
~Her wrestling outfit, as seen in the picture, is a modified version of her riding suit.

Last edited by 549 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum