by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Tai would last a few more steps, before finally being tripped up and falling face first onto the mat.

Growling, he turned and looked back, shaking his leg as he tried to force the weak announcer off of him.

"Damn it all, get off. Your not a dog and your not welcome to hump my leg!"

He yelled, the so-called "leglock" proving far more annoying then it was painful.

Back to top Go down

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:20 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":1x05ajtd]Tai would last a few more steps, before finally being tripped up and falling face first onto the mat.

Growling, he turned and looked back, shaking his leg as he tried to force the weak announcer off of him.

"Damn it all, get off. Your not a dog and your not welcome to hump my leg!"

He yelled, the so-called "leglock" proving far more annoying then it was painful.

Humping?, Takagi's eyes widened at this insult, they were both wrestling with each other...and all he could do was resort to profanity. Making the white haired boy infuriate with anger to pull him down, with all his little muscle to do so, for if Tai tripped, it would leave him and Takagi in quite the awkward position on the mats...

Judging that Tai's body weight would easily crush him given the looks of things...

"You think like that? ughh...you insult worse than you stink!" Takagi said angrily, losing stamina as he came down with Tai, panicking at where he would land.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) - Page 3 CxD01fY
The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 am

Tai cursed as he hit the mat chest first, having been tripped up by Takagi, looking back and glaring at him.

"Stink!? Shaddup you worthless announcer!!"

He yelled back, trying to swing his free foot to smack it against's Takagi's body to get him off of his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":315p8ttf]Tai cursed as he hit the mat chest first, having been tripped up by Takagi, looking back and glaring at him.

"Stink!? Shaddup you worthless announcer!!"

He yelled back, trying to swing his free foot to smack it against's Takagi's body to get him off of his leg.

Just...who did Tai think he was for saying that? Takagi himself was the son of a wealthy entrepreneur, quite easily, he could have guys, and maybe the odd Ninja if he felt frisky, sent to Tai's apartment to beat him out of bed. But while these thoughts were tempting, the boy preferred to handle Tai, himself, as he brought him down looking a little dizzy as his white hair, brushed over his line of sight to the boy.

"H how dare you-hnghh!!!......umpfffh...." Takagi said, having trouble to breathe since Tai had striked at his upper chest, causing him to roll off to the corner trying to regather, letting go of his leg for now. But being called a humping dog would not go un lightly, even to Takagi's style of humour, it kinda frightened him.

Keeping his eyes open as he slightly crawled to his knee's, looking up at the ceiling window of the gym as the moon shined through. "My meet up with Reika will be cancelled by now!....oh....w well...I'm sure, she will call me..." he thought, since Reika, had very little interest into him to begin with, quite sadly put for Takagi's hopes.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Tai scrambled to his feet after he got Takagi to let go, turning around to glare at him, looking quite flustered, having expected an actual fight and gotten this rather embarrassing..."squibble" out of it instead.

"Well? You actually know how to fight, or you going to try humping my other leg next?"

He asked, frowning on just how weak this guy seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":16n53m84]Tai scrambled to his feet after he got Takagi to let go, turning around to glare at him, looking quite flustered, having expected an actual fight and gotten this rather embarrassing..."squibble" out of it instead.

"Well? You actually know how to fight, or you going to try humping my other leg next?"

He asked, frowning on just how weak this guy seemed.

Takagi blankly turned his eyes over to Tai, unimpressed, of the rich boy's fight he had in him...but in a way, Tai had something that weakened Takagi, not by strength or his overall form, but Tai himself. From a person's point of view on him either woman or man, Tai did look the dashing guy to be fighting in these league's, aside from getting his ass handed on a platter by the many lovely girls...he did have dominance over weak "business" types like Takagi. A commentator, who enjoyed a little wrestle in his free time...

"Well, if your done playing big, strong Tai of the old AFW, maybe now we can have a fair fight...without....resorting to those tactics..." Takagi said with a uneasy sigh, looking over Tai standing above him with that face he wore, no mask, but someone who knew how to hurt people. Admittedly, Takagi would have a tough time trying to beat him, but giving it a try, never hurt...

"If we can shake hands on that?" Takagi reluctantly hefted up his hand, wondering, if it would change Tai's mind if he showed people a little respect for one. Than insulting them per usual due to his old ways.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 am

Tai frowned as Takagi offered him a "fair fight", before extending his hand out. Tai wasn't exactly trusting of the announcer, who had done nothing but look down on him and put up a rather lame performance so far.

"Well.....alright then.....I suppose it's worth a shot..."

Tai said, slowly stepping closer and extending his hand to shake Takagi's before he backed away and got his arms up, ready to fight again.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":vrbot5st]Tai frowned as Takagi offered him a "fair fight", before extending his hand out. Tai wasn't exactly trusting of the announcer, who had done nothing but look down on him and put up a rather lame performance so far.

"Well.....alright then.....I suppose it's worth a shot..."

Tai said, slowly stepping closer and extending his hand to shake Takagi's before he backed away and got his arms up, ready to fight again.

Much to Takagi's unlucky streak of things over the past few months, like Talia turning a new leaf, his rich lifestyle spiralling into a depth of bitchslapping women, and words from his father. He really did need something to take his mind off things, maybe, a little training in the gym would do him good...whatever that meant to his weak exterior, for Tai did put up quite the fierce fighter for a star turned jobber. Uneasily getting helped up by him...

"Besides, we should fighting with our fists? am I right?" Takagi reluctantly pulled off a charming smile, as he looked onto Tai ready with his fists up, seeing if he could knock down Tai in a matter of his slippery punches. Though they were weak on impact, he could also play dirty, and kick him down if all else failed...

Taking two jabs to the air in front of him, before waggling his finger for Tai to "bring it"...
"However, I commend you on your....uh huh...body, Mr Tai...." Takagi said, admiring him, but not enough to be distarcted from a little sexual afterhour's gym tension.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3