by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shauna O'Connor vs Jade Pelon

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Jade Pelon Empty Shauna O'Connor vs Jade Pelon

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 am

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission or KO

Shauna O'Connor vs Jade Pelon IrishResize.jpg

Shauna was in the locker room preparing for the big day. This was her first Friction match and it was against another newcomer as well. She had no idea what to expect of her opponent, but it didn't make her nervous. She was already in her wrestling outfit. Her red hair was tied behind her in a long ponytail. She was wearing green boots, elbow and knee pads. She had an orange wrestling top with a knee-length green and orange skirt. The Irish lass got to her feet and twirled around in the mirror, making the skirt float up then down. She pumped her fist as always to psych herself up and left the locker room.

As her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vs5DrMMWcQ:h0la7jpi]music[/url:h0la7jpi] blasted throughout the arena, she came running out into the arena with a cheer. She had a great big smile as she walked down the ramp making sure to high-five as many people as she could. "Let's do this!" she shouted as she ran down the rest of the ramp and slid into the ring under the bottom rope. The redhead jumped to the second rope of the turnbuckle and posed for the crowd who cheered in response. She felt charismatic with the fans and it was nice to be recognized and watched like this.

Shauna paced into the corner of the ring and turned around to wait for her opponent. She hadn't heard a word of who this person was apart from the name. Hopefully she was just a newbie she could beat up on. She knew that was being too optimistic, but at least it'd make her night much better if it was.

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Jade Pelon Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Jade Pelon

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 am

Never would Jade have believed that she would one day end up back in this locker room preparing for her first match in a professional wrestling league, but thats exactly where she found herself tonight. Naturally she was nervous about her match, even if it was up against another newcomer, and partly because of that she had chosen one of her more outlandish outfits in order to psych herself up. She had arrived an hour earlier than most would but it had taken every second of that extra time to dress herself up in a forest green ninja costume that she had picked out of a costume store upon first arriving here in Japan. She felt stronger wearing it than she would of wearing anything else and when her time came Jade put on a smile, took a deep breath, and headed for the entrance.

As a new girl Jade didn't have any sort of fancy entrance prepared but she didn't mind, jumping through the curtains as her rather generic music began to play. She did her best to land in a ninja pose, or rather what she thought was a good ninja pose, the crowd cheering her on anyway even if it wasn't the best of poses. Smiling from behind her mask Jade made her way down the ramp clapping the hands of anyone who would reach out for her.

She stopped about half way down the ramp and paused, taking another deep breath before sprinting towards the ring, sliding under the bottom rope before jumping back up onto her feet. Waving to the crowd Jade now got her first look at her opponent, a rather cute girl with red hair, thinking to herself that she didn't look too tough while she reached up and tugged down her mask. "Call me Jade alright? Its a pleasure to meet you, this is your first match too right?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 am

Shauna watched cautiously as Jade made her entrance. She certainly seemed interesting, there was no denying that. She also appeared to be quicker than Shauna, and that worried her. The whole ninja attire thing was a little weird to her. She could never understand the obsession Western culture had with ninjas (and samurais for that matter). Regardless, it was a pleasant surprise when the girl introduced herself. Shauna immediately responded with exuberance. "Shauna O'Connor, pleasure to meet you too!" the redhead answered with a smile and offered her hand out for the ninja girl to shake. She wasn't sure what people were really like in the AFW. There were always such drastically different personalities. Luckily, she got paired against what appeared to be a friendly one.

"This is my first match as well...so I guess that means I can't ask you to go easy on me," the lass added with a grin. She returned to her corner and waited for the bell to ring. Despite the friendliness of the girl, there were still thousands of people watching them right now. And as a result, there was still a mountain of pressure on her. She just hoped the pressure wouldn't get to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 am

Jade allowed herself to smile as she found Shauna to be much more pleasant than she would have hoped for, having been thinking her opponent would be some incredibly mean and tough veteran from some underground fight club, this was a welcome surprise. Glancing down at the girl's hand it didn't take her long to reach out and shake it enthusiastically, smiling cheerfully while trying not to think of the thousands of people watching them both right then, though she wasn't having much luck with them all either cheering or booing the two women.

"Nice to see you're friendly, guess I was letting my imagination get the better of me. And how about we both go easy on each other?" She replied with a quick laugh before heading towards her own corner, stretching a bit before the bell would at last ring. Not eager to get the punching and kicking underway Jade would take a few steps towards the middle of the ring with her hands held up above her head, glancing at her hands and then back at Shauna to indicate that she wanted a test of strength to start things off.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 am

"Hah..." Shauna replied with a nod at her suggestion to go easy on each other. She wasn't sure if Jade was kidding or not, and she didn't want to seem like an asshole and use it to her advantage. But she also didn't want to be taken advantage of. This train of thought continued in her head until finally the bell rang. She circled around the ring at first, unsure how to start their match. It wasn't like a barfight, there were certain rules and limitations in place. That and charging in to throw kicks and punches seemed awfully juvenile for this venue.

As Jade moved into the center of the ring with her hands raised, it brought a little certainty to her thoughts. Okay, I can do that... Shauna lifted up her hands and approached the cosplayer. The Irish girl had seen it plenty of times on television. How hard could it be? As she got close enough, she guided her fingers inbetween Jades and gripped tight. Shen then pulled their arms a little down and tried to push the girl arm's down with all her might.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 am

Shauna looked to be game for a little battle of strength which was good as Jade really wasn't sure of any other way to get the match underway, one that wouldn't end with her looking rather silly at least. Standing in the center of the ring it didn't all seem real until the Irish woman had locked her hands with hers, the moment their fingers touched Jade truly felt like a wrestler, and that brought a little bit of calm to her. "Lets have a good match Shauna." Jade said just before both woman began to push with all their strength, the cosplayer giving it her all but soon found her arms shaking beneath the pressure Shauna was forcing down on her. Dropping down onto one knee Jade managed to keep the other woman from pushing her down any further though she needed to find a way out of this.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:56 am

As Jade's legs buckled and she fell to a knee, Shauna's confidence surged. She felt strong and powerful. But at the same time, there wasn't really an advantage in just pushing the cosplayer over. Shauna pushed back and up, trying to push Jade more and more back so she had to step towards the ropes. The cheers of the crowd fueled her energy even if they weren't necessarily cheering for her. Everything just felt so exciting.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Jade was more than a little puzzled that Shauna wasn't trying to take advantage of the higher position she had over her right now, not to mention the greater mobility she had since the irish girl was up on her feet with Jade down on one knee. Instead the girl pushed upward helping Jade to get back to a standing position, though confused by this Jade knew she shouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth or so the saying went.

Up on her feet Shauna continued to drive her backwards where she would inevitably run into the ropes. Not looking to be at a disadvantage for the second time so early on in the match Jade tried to switch from pushing against Shauna to pulling, with their fingers clasped together she would try to give Shauna's arms a sharp tug trying to toss her back first against the ropes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 am

Shauna got ahead of herself by trying to push the girl back against the ropes. She hadn't realized her momentum could be used against her. When Jade pulled backward, the girl stumbled forward and towards the ropes. She hit the ropes with her back but rebounded right back towards Jade. Despite the reversal, Shauna wasn't deterred in the least bit. The Irish girl stiffened up her right arm and swung it towards Jade in a clothesline.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 am

Jade was more surprised than anyone, including her opponent Shauna, when her quick thinking seemingly paid off as instead of her being pushed against the ropes it was the Irish lass who found herself heading straight for them. She may have been a rookie in the AFW but even Jade knew that what hit the ropes almost always came charging back, so she spun around just in time to see Shauna rushing at her with her arm raised for a clothesline. She had practiced this move a thousand times or so it had felt like to her, Jade acting on instinct alone as she ducked down and ran underneath the arm, bouncing off the ropes herself to come charging back at Shauna. She would wait until the last second before leaping up into the air and trying to connect with a drop kick to the woman's chest, hoping to catch her as she bounced off the far ropes and came back at her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next