by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King Empty Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission or KO

Stipulation: The winner gets to take the loser as a slave for the night

Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King IrishResize.jpg

Shauna took a few deep breaths. This was it. This was really it. Her first match with the AFW. She was already dressed up and sitting in the locker room alone. Her red hair was tied behind her in a long ponytail. She was wearing green boots, elbow and knee pads. She had an orange wrestling top with a knee-length green and orange skirt. The skirt seemed to bounce when she jumped to her feet and pumped her fist into the air. She was psyched. This was her time.

As her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vs5DrMMWcQ:3gew94fs]music[/url:3gew94fs] blasted throughout the arena, she came running out with a fist held high in the air. A cheerful smile was on her face as she seemed to look around and feed off the crowd. "Alright!" she shouted as she ran down the ramp and slid into the ring under the bottom rope. The redhead jumped to the corner and cheered to the delight of the crowd.

Shauna had heard some things about who her opponent was but not too much. Admittedly, she was a little worried about the stipulation of the match which seemed a little weird to her. Still, she wasn't overly nervous about it. After all, if she won it wouldn't be a problem. She paced into the corner of the ring and turned around to wait for her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Shauna O'Connor vs Killer King 8196143616_6dd7dcb4b5_c.jpg

Killer King was schedule to get into a standard match with someone which hes sure shes a newbie to the league, apparently he seems to take on and destroy new members all the time, its like he should be called 'Newbie Killer' or something. "Heh, 'Newbie Killer' I like the sound of that!" King thought about it and really does ring the bell quite nicely, but he could only wished that this match could be rougher since he was limited from using cheap shots as well getting very naughty, shrugged in front of the mirror as the beast getting ready for his match. Wearing his trademark black leopard mask, adding black tights with boots, not much else he needed to wear for this one, pretty confident leaving his upper body wide open showing off his muscles, all set and ready to go. "RAHHHH!"

Once that girl finished her introduction, it was his turn to play his own music, as soon it start the crowd start booing at him very heavily due to the fact he was vicious and ruthless, disgusting horrible man beast, but at the same time, he was very good regardless. Showing up making his appearances on stage as the crowd booing him even louder than the music playing, he flip off to everyone while walking down the ramp heading to the ring, grinning to see the red head waiting for him, grinning hidden under his mask as King slowly stepping inside the ring with her, standing in his corner just glaring at the red head and definitely looking good. **Cant wait for her to be my slave, beat her all I want** Once the bell rings, he wanted to come up to her face to face, size her up with his. "Killer King, nice to beat you!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 am

Shauna watched as King walked out from the back and down the ramp. The arena erupted in boos that more than surprised her. He didn't care, of course, and just made rude gestures right back at them. As he got into the ring, Shauna took notice of his height. King was huge! He appeared so strong, she knew she was going to have trouble matching his strength. But still, the spunky girl didn't seem discouraged. When he walked right up to her, the girl got right into his face though she had to look up at him. With an angry glare, Shauna stared into his eyes. "Ay, it'll be nice to beat you too!" she stated defiantly. "Shauna O'Connor is my name. Believe me you'll remember it by the end of the match."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:45 am

King looks down at the fine red head in that interesting attire, she was feeling a bit confident not really showing much fears to the beast, both gazing at each other showing some tensions, she was definitely looking forward to beat him as he feels the same way, her Irish accent giving him a bit of hint where shes from and yet, was brave enough to tell him in his face that he'll remember her name by the end of this match, he laughs a bit then stare down at her and replied. "Oh I'll remember it for sure, need to call your name when I drag you around as my slave!"

He backs off before the bell could rings and start the match, as soon as it does, he couldnt help but to rush right at Shauna going to use his massive arms hoping to get it around her waist and lifting her up, squeezing tightly with the Bearhugs. "RAHH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 am

Shauna couldn't help but smile at King from up close. "You'll be eating your words when we're finished. Hell Ay'd order you to as my slave!" Then the two separated away from each other and waiting for the bell to ring. She didn't want to worry too much about what could happen after the match. She had to focus on the present if she wanted the future to be best anyhow. When the bell rang and the Leopard-masked man rushed right at her, Shauna's eyes widened. He wasn't playing around at all.

The girl waited to the last second before ducking down and rolled to the side. She immediately got back up to her feet to the back-left of King and threw a kick right at his side. "Hah! Nice try!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 am

King just couldnt stand there and do nothing while his opponent is in the same ring with him, like an animal he is and not being an obedient to play fair, only goes by his own rules but of course not going to break it in this one, have to keep 'clean' which pisses him off just to keep his limit, but right when the bell rings he rushes at the red head hoping to catches her in his grasps, but missed when he got close enough to her. "DAMN!"

He was close but not enough as King was about to turn around to face her, she caught him off guard with a hard right to the side, light howl from the man beast before slowly turning to her. "Bitch!" Angry monster snaps right at her, King didnt stop and stand there to whimper from the pain, he instead goes in right at her since she was close enough to kick him, this time he tries to go low getting down with his arms around her legs and shoulder to her stomach, hoping to lift her up quickly and throw her over his shoulders and fling behind him possible into the turnbuckle. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 am

Shauna's kick strongly hit King's side, but it barely made him flinch. She was already in the process of winding up another kick when the man-beast charged right at her. His aggressiveness caught her off guard and off balance. "Woah!" she shouted as King managed to grab onto her by her legs. She only had time to pound him once in the back of the neck with her fist before he flipped her over. The arena flipped upside down and the girl's lower back hit the turnbuckle before she fell to the floor mat head first. "Ow..." Shauna groaned, stunned by the sudden dizzying trip she took.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 am

King body were hard and strong, able to endure rough matches which he likes and for this match it would be easier on him he thinks, figured that this girl cant use any equalizers on him to make it even. But she was doing just fine from the start until King was able to flip the Irish girl over, with a quick smack to the back of his head, and throwing her right into the turnbuckle, slowly turning around while rubbing his head, he growled at her and see she landed hard, twice. "RAHH!"

Shes in trouble with the animal now, anything she could do he'll do even worst, slowly the beast comes after her once again that he didnt learn his lesson about rushing things, but at least now she seems to be stunned from getting thrown like that, King reaches for her hair to pull up standing with him, he shows her the turnbuckle with a grin, pointing. "See this? Now kiss it!" He'll show her how rough this man can be and not having a care in the world, King tries to pull her hair back and using it to pushes her forward headbutting herself right on the turnbuckle pad, not once, not twice but three times before release her. "RAHHHH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

Shauna quickly came back to her senses when King dragged her up by her hair. "Oww!" she hissed in pain. Using her hair like that wasn't exactly a legal move, but it also wasn't something referee's bothered disqualifying for either. Besides, the Irish girl had been in her fair share of catfights to know what it felt like. She just never expected a male opponent to do it to her. "Let go of my hair!" she screeched before the man forced her head into the turnbuckle. "Ack!" she groaned after the first time her forehead struck the corner. It made her blink several times in a daze but there wasn't any relief for her.

King pounded her head into the corner two more times before releasing her. The stunned girl dropped to her knees and leaned on the first ropes with her arms wrapped around it to hold her up. She gasped. "What...what the fuck..." she muttered under her breath. Her opponent's strength was immense, there was no way she could survive just exchanging blows with him. She'd have to do something different if there was any hope for her to win. When King approached her again, the Irish girl would suddenly jump off her knees and snap her head back, hoping to connect with the front of his face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 am

King finally got where he wanted, his hands on her and dishing out the punishments right to her forehead, smacking on the turnbuckle pad over and over three times in a row before releasing the hold, he chuckles just the look at her body language showing she was weaken and dazed from head smacking few times, he was loving it and he couldnt wait for this Irish girl to be his slave for a day, he could think so many things he could of done to her whatever he wants, it'll be her worst day of her life. "Not done with you yet, break time is over!"

He was about to reach down for her hair and ready to punish her, but suddenly she jump back and smack her head right into his face covered by the leopard mask. "GAHH!" Able to stumble the big man backward turning around her from to clutches his face, the mask did absorb the impact but still, her head could make it right to the mystery man hiding under the mask. "Grrrr fuck!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next