Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax?

Post by Kite2014 Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Cherrie started clapping as she smiles looking at Yasha preform the Justice bounce. Cherrie moved over to the now downed Wells as she then says, “That was very good. Quite personally. I like to do this.” Cherrie would smile as she would make her way to the downed Wells and would go to try and lock her in a muffler stretch. If it was to be locked in with her free hand she would have two of her fingers plunge into Wells sex and would start to finger her. “This move I call it the Cherry popper. So what do you think of it Ms. Love?”

If everything went well she would hold the hold for at least 20 seconds and would let go and then she would finally let go and smile at Yasha and then asks, "So are you willing to demonstrate the Demon's Embrace on young Ms. Wells here? Do say yes for I really would like to see."

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ep. 1- A Hero’s Greatest Climax?

Post by Tatyina Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Wells cried out as she was pulled into the stretch muffler. She thought that she could endure it until she felt the fingers slide under her panties, which were already revealed by her short skirt, she shut her eyes and whimpered as she was roughly fingered.

Yasha watched but she furrowed her brow under the mask. Hilde had not expected this when Cherrie had requested Wells as well. She bit her lip and tried to smile through it when Charrie was finished, leaving Wells moist and panting on the ground.

She stepped forward and put her feet on either side of Wells and bent down. "Hmmm.... The Demon of Love feels as if you should have picked someone with... more to give for this particular demonstration." She said and grinned. Wells was almost flat and Cherrie wanted Yasha to do a move that involved grabbing and massaging breasts. She turned and looked at Cherrie. "I think the audince might be able to appreciate my Love if I were more able to demonstrate it on someone prepared to receive my Embrace." She said and motioned slyly to Cherrie, trying to 'Get the crowd pumped' as though that was something that could be done, all while winking at the camera.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 am

Cherrie looked at Wells as she chuckled and then turned to Yasha with a sly smirk on her face. “I get what you are saying but this is my dungeon and I decide on what happens. My slave Mei Lin Han will do just fine.” Cherrie said as she nods as Mei Lin would walk into the room wearing her red and yellow gear as she nods towards Cherrie.

“Mei Lin Han, from Beijing, China. Acquired her by defeating her in a match for her contract. So tonight she promises not to fight back to hard.”
Cherrie said as Mei Lin would walk over to Yasha and nods towards her.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2