Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Kelly was happy when Lisa decided to sit down beside her. That there was no space available else wise was not even a point of minor concern to her. She felt no ill will or an uneasy feeling of any kind for Lisa after their match, quite the contrary. She liked the big girl and was really a fan for the powerhouse. And on top of that she was also really sexy as she was this statuesque but still adorably shy.

"...So..."
Kelly made a thoughtful face, searching for a topic that was not embarrassing for Lisa and the start of a nice conversation when the bus started to drive them to the area where they would get dressed. Finally she grinned wide when she found something, proud of her skills in that field of expertise. Work! Work was always a good opener to break the ice.
"Did anything good come out from your visit to Friction, Lisa-chan? You got a big match in Tension as far as I heard, so you seem to have impressed some people in the management."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Lisa twitched for some time, unconfortably, next to Kelly before the van began to drive. She didn't say anything, still blushing and not looking directly to the kawaiii. The amazon was pretty aware that she was playing the part of the sore-loser, but how could she do anything differently? She couldn't blame Kelly for that fight... no. Instead, and that was feeling way worse, Lisa had to blame herself.

Still, acting out like that wasn't the best she could do. They would be in a vacation promo together, so she tried to make her best default face when Kelly asked about her match.

"Oh...hmm...well...yeah, I'm going for a title shot in Tension!" Lisa said, suddenly remembering that, what made her smile genuinely, turning herself to Kelly a little. "It's cool, isn't it?"

Then the bus made a turn that propelled herself a little bit too much towards Kelly, and the Italian brunette felt with her chest over the kawaii.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 pm

"It is! And against a guy, wow. I mean, I wrestled once in Tension with a guy, Thundermask, eh, Bluethunder, Thunderman...ehm, no! BTM! Blue Thunder Man. But I lost, so you have to hold our flag up."
Kelly tried to ease the still bushing Lisa up a bit with a funny face when he was thinking about the name of her former opponent. Of course she could understand that Lisa felt uncomfortable after getting defeated by the small Kelly, but that had not been her fault. The deck had been stacked to much against the Italian.

While she was trying to ease up, the bus took a sharp turn and catapulted Lisa on the kawaii again.
"You're not very steadfast today, Lisa-chan."
She whispered while looking directly into the cleavage of the Brunette with big eyes while her hands grabbed around the waist of the Italian for some stabilization.
"Not that I object, mind you. You're gorgeous."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm

The unsuspected, sudden turn that the bus made propelled the tall brunette against Kelly, as Lisa's torso was almost smashed against the kawaii's head, with her ample cleavage hanging right over the blue-haired girl's nose.

That made Lisa's blush come back quickly, covering the Italian's cheeks with a cute red tint. She let out a hot and embarassed breath as she felt the hugging that Kelly was giving on her. The warmth and softness of her touch remind Lisa of their previous encounter.

"Ahh...th...thanks, I guess... but no need for you... to grope me again!" the Amazon said, moving her hands to grab Kelly's arms and try to unwrap them from her waist, gently but firmly.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Kelly was only one step away from laughing when Lisa put her hands away from her waist, giggling lightly.
"Grope you? You fell twice over me in a couple of minutes and I grope you. That's funny. By the way, you're still leaning over me..."

This was a turn of events that would not just go by with Kelly forgetting it. It seemed to be clear that sexy Lisa was not unaffected by her touch and even mere presence, but she did not try anything in a bus full of other girls. And the day was still young. Meanwhile the bus had nearly arrived at her destination where there dresses would already wait for them...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Lisa made a frown at that line. Was Kelly trying to say that she was falling over her on purpose? That got the brunette Italian upset, and at the same time more embarassed. But the reddish pink blush on her round cheeks made the frown somewhat very cute.

"Hey... not doing that on purpose!" Lisa said, as she unwrapped the girl's arms from her waist, crossing her arms under her chest ( what made her breasts pop up and appear even bigger than they were ) and turning her face from Kelly, breathing soundly for a bit.

After a while, tough, the brunette realized that maybe she was overdoing with her attitude. Kelly didn't seem to be a mean person... sure, the blue-haired girl did exaggerate a lot in their match, but that was kinda understandable, for the size difference was very big.

"Hmm... BTM... I remember him. He was the first boy I wrestled in AFW! Kinda cute, isn't he?" she said, altough without looking to Kelly she let out a little smile.

After a while, the bus had stopped where the girls would get dressed up and get ready for the AFW Brazil event. They began to get out of the van, but Lisa stood sitting on the seat, thinking wheter she would get up first or wait for Kelly to do that.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:45 pm

With a playful gesture, Kelly had thrown her hands in the air and snorted cutely before putting her chin on one of her hands.
"And when I grab your waist to avoid getting crushed accidently, I groped you intentionally."
Kelly was not embarrassed like Lisa but had indeed intentions to come back at the sexy Italian for this little jab on her.

"Huh? Oh yeah, that guy is really a gentleman. Don't know if he's cute, I had no time to look under his mask. I am not very good in the ring and so had to keep thinking all the time."
Kelly was not looking away and had kept a eye on her cute neighbor all the time. Just because Lisa was shy, the Canadian was certainly not and found herself slightly up and down with every breath that Lisa did. Over that, she nearly forgot when the bus stopped and the girls getting out fast to see what was going on at the outside.
"Oh! Oh! We're there!"
She chirped, jumped up and attempted to climb all over Lisa to get out of her seat, also trying to grab a wrist of the Italian to drag her along to the locker room. Of course she had no chance to drag the girl anywhere if she did not want to, but in the moment of enthusiasm there was no stopping for her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 am

Lisa took too long thinking and hesitating, that Kelly made the move first, and way more energically than the brunette was ready for it. The tall girl would let out a complain, but as the blue-haired chick pulled her, Lisa decided to get up as well, but she also released her wrist from Kelly's hand.

"Hey, I'm a grown-up girl, I can walk on my own!" Lisa said, but this time letting out a small laugh, maybe more in embarassment than anything else, but at least she was laughing.

Actually, Lisa didn't knew where the locker room was, because they soon entered a big ginasium. The brunette widened her eyes as she saw the drums of the carnival school playing the intense rhytym that moved the samba dancers, energically shaking their bodies.

For a moment, the brunette stopped to watch, but then she remembered to go to the vestiary. She looked around, and then spotted the colorful blue head entering a door that was supposed to be the locker room. Lisa ran towards it, entering just after Kelly did.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm

The refusal of Lisa did not lead to a nosedive of her good mood.
"Alright then, get moving!"
Kelly was already untying the knot of her shirt while she made a rush, nearly throwing it in the room from a distance to not lose any time before she came to a grinding halt in front of the locker, peeling herself quickly out of any clothes so that she would be naked before quickly slipping into her dancers outfit, a glittering dress with a matching, feathered cap and flashy dancing shoes.

"Mine fits! How about yours, Lisa-chan?"
She asked while looking at herself in a little mirror. Of course they also had to be treated by the skilled hands of a makeup artist with Kelly once again taking the lead and sitting down in the makeup room for her treatment.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:35 am

Lisa had entered the dressing room just seconds after Kelly had put her dress. She looked to the kawaii, and let out a little smile. Lisa had to admit: Kelly looked really cute in that shiny carnival dress.

"Oh, nice... well, what about mine?" Lisa asked back, then looking to a pile of clothes, and some of them had a tag with her name written on it.

"Wow, nice, seems like they are saving some fabric..." Lisa joked, laughing a little as she hold the red bra and shorts on her hands. "Look, I got a tiara!"
The brunette said, giggling and showing it to Kelly.

The other girls around were leaving, and Lisa was distracted having fun with her clothes, that she almost forgot to put them on, until everyone else but Kelly left. Realizing that she was alone with her former opponent, the brunette blushed and then turned her back, quickly trying to remove her top.

"Eh, hey Kelly, don't you have to go dance with the other girls? I can get myself ready, I'll be fine by myself!"

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next