Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, CyanDimitrik, Lobo, LunarWolf, noob, Oathkeeper, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, SleeperAgent94, ThunderFox, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Kent Quick vs Isabella Snow (CANCEL)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kent Quick vs Isabella Snow (CANCEL)

Post by KillerV on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:30 am

Hentai Pro
Win by submisison or pinfall.

Kent been looking forward to this match, its something he rarely done and its a hentai match! Up against Isabella Snow, a lovely name indeed and he wonders what she looks like, only knows that she somewhat new and also pretty strong despite her appearances which he really wanted to check her out badly! The big handsome man knows he have to do his best to beat her if he ever gonna have some fun with Isabella, looking at the mirror and checking himself out as he wears his original attire- tight white shorts with gold n black lines on the sides, similar colors for his tennis shoes, black n gold gloves, not wearing his hat like before so he slicks his dyed white n silver hair back before putting on his fancy golden sunglasses, his tanned bronzed hard muscled body flexing its awesomeness, he's ready to go and take down Snow! "Alright handsome, sweet talk with her and give her a good rough match!"

His entrance music start playing with golden sparkles showering from above before he shows up flexing his muscles, he loves how he looks and the ladies know they like it, even some doesnt like him nor big muscles, but to his mind they'll like him if they ever get to know him... in bed. He then walks down the ramp heading to the ring which its empty and soon its going to have two pretty strong wrestlers going at each other throats for the win. Walking up the steel steps and hopping over the ropes, walking to the turnbuckle with his eyes out for the soon-to-be prize. Lowering his sunglasses to peek out at the entrance, then slowly takes it off to toss it behind him like it was nothing, smiling with his head nodding n some, hope this girl could give him a wild and fun time.

Last edited by 6075 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

KillerV- Character Select
Will chat on Trillian- killerv
Questions? Feel free to ask me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top