by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo

2 posters

Go down

Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo Empty Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo

Post by howman Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm

4-F

vs

Storm duo
[attachment=0:3tindr8o]monster_hunter_orage_by_avradian-d33rzm1.jpg[/attachment:3tindr8o]

Shiki and Irie are waiting in the locker room. It was her first match as a team. She did not know much about their opponents only they were in the majority, which they both very busy. For in an elimination match like this at any of the two had twice as much work as before in a match with the same players. But the two were not intimidated them. They saw each other again in silence and then walked to the door.

"We can do!" Shiki said with a smile on his face widths. His partner him naught confident, then ran out the two.
They stood behind the stage, Shiki had his arms circling wähend Irie tried to stretch her ​​legs. THe both smiled at each other one last time, then was even played their music. Before the match, they had agreed to the Shiki's music should be played: The Chosen One.

The two Spiler drafts on the stage, the audience began to cheer as they saw the two, the new team seemed well with the masses arrive. The two ran side by side on stage and shake out now on to the spectators. Shiki helped Irie to climb into the ring. Ring in the brackets before bowing to the spectators, waiting for 4-F.

howman

Back to top Go down

Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo Empty Re: Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 pm

The girls of 4-F had drawn straws on the backstage and Ai had got the longest one, and for that reason it was Ai's theme the one that started on the arena's sound system when the four favorite cuties from Fukahai entered the arena. The fans cheered loudly for the four girls as they stood in the entrance area wearing their racing swimsuits. Haruka immediately struck a pose placing one hand on her hips and the other on the back of her head, arching her back to make her curves more pronounced. Hibiki stood at Haruka's left her arms crossed in front of her ample chest as she looked up at the ring and their opponents. Ai was right besides Hibiki, blushing a bit and waving to the fans while Sae hid behind Ai, placing her hands on her friend's shoulders blushing considerably brighter than Ai.

"So... it is us four against just two...elimination match?" Ai asked wanting to make sure she understood. She felt it was more than just a bit unfair, but considering how they had fared in their previous matches she thought maybe they could use some help. Still she wasn't sure if she liked it. "YEP!...that is the deal... ain't I amazing?" Haruka said as she started to walk down the aisle towards the ring, highfiving anyone she could reach. "mmmgh... sounds to good to be true..." Ai said suspicious as she had learned that when Haruka made deals or arranged fights there were always hidden clauses.

"You realize that one over there is actually a boy, right?" Hibiki said to Ai as the four girls moved closer to the ring. "A...a b-boy?!" Sae said from behind Ai, watching up at the cute guy in the ring as her face turned even brighter shade of red. Ai blinked realizing what Hibiki said was true. "Relax...he is a wimp... I checked..." Haruka said smiling confidently trying to calm down her friends as they started to climb into the ring.

"Leave him to me..." Hibiki said as she slipped in between the ropes having decided that she was going to start the match.

Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo 6u0iRWY
Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo QiougD6Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo TTlOMaFTag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo 5t0Q5s2Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo Empty Re: Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo

Post by howman Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Shiki and Irie saw their opponents go down the stage. The two were getting ready. They noted that the four girls were chatting untereinader, but they could not exactly understand what they were saying.
Suddenly one of the girls climbed into the ring. She did so well that she wanted signaliesieren antretten first. Shiki was just a few steps, as Irie held out his hand against. "That's mine!" Shiki shrugged his shoulders.
"Well, if you insist I'll leave it like you, a lot of fun!"
Shiki then climbed out of the ring. Irie looked after him when he was out then she went to her opponent. Irie crossed her arms under her chest.
"When we got here? I'm Irie and I start for our team!"

Last edited by 11059 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm

"I don't care..." Hibiki said shaking her head with disdain as she moved out of her corner and settled in the ring in a very basic wrestling stance. Hibiki was the biggest of her team and she was clearly shorter than this Irie girl; who was in turn shorter than they guy in the corner, but that didn't intimidated Hibiki at all. The cute simmer girl felt confident in her strength and in her ability to overpower even a bigger girl...or a guy. Not wanting to waste any time to start the ass kicking, Hibiki raised her arms up and lunged for Irie, trying to place her hands on her opponent's shoulders to push her back and show just how strong she was.

Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo 6u0iRWY
Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo QiougD6Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo TTlOMaFTag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo 5t0Q5s2Tag team elimination Match: 4-F vs Storm duo WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm

(sorry that my contribution was taking so long, I hope you forgive me again)

Irie was surprised it went their smaller opponent in the offensieve and they now challenged to a showdown. But the girl smiled and took on The Challenge and also tried to push his hand augegen the shoulders of her opponent in order to keep it. They tried to dig Hibiki.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down