by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Odd Things Happening

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Odd Things Happening - Page 4 Empty Re: Odd Things Happening

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:08 am

"But you're always horny!" Kelly interrupted while she looked at Chesna as she stared blankly at her after she slowly put her wet tongue back into her mouth.

Kelly remained still as Chesna made her remark and slumped her chin forward into her own chest. The blonde could only roll her eyes at the way the Doctor's head limply fell foreward like she was clearly not all there... Again. Thus prompting Kelly to lift her hand up to cup Chesna's chin to try and adjust it and make the girl face her.

"Noooo.... I came here to talk with you about finding a place to live. I can't afford to pay for my apartment next month and I need to find a new place and I hoped we could talk about it. You even said I could stay here! .....Or do you not remember?"
Kelly did remember Chesna saying she would forget.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 am

Chesna's eyes did not clear Kelly's chest as her chin was lifted up. Her mouth opened and she longed for them as her hands went diown and she began to try and slide her hands up between her own skirt. If boob was all she was going to get, then it was all she needed really. But she tried hard to try and place what Kelly was saying.

"I remember a lot of yelling..." She said and sighed.

She thought about Kelly's predicament. Maybe..." She said... as she thought about whatevershe could. "We haven't had a pool boy here in a while..." She thought aloud. "Lukretia doesn't like free loaders so if you lived here then you would have to do something... Ahhh...." Chesna closed her eyes and let out a soft sih as she pulled up her hand to reveal some sticky fingers and began to lick them.

"So... you can be the pool boy... or my assistant... " She said as she offered Kelly her hand in case Kelly wanted a lick.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:42 am

Kelly's focus was on Chesna's face, looking the Doctor right in the eyes as they spoke, (Even Though the same could not be said for Chesna) not really noticing that her hands went under her skirt to start working on herself while she got a look at the Ghoul's breasts.

Chesna seemed only remember Kelly's yelling. Typical complaint. But when Chesna suggested that Kelly become a pool boy, she instantly flipped out. "A P-Pool B-Girl!?" Chesna would not have even gotten a chance to explain that Lukretia disliked freeloaders before Kelly started complaining about the possible job. Her pout turned into a look of sheer perplexity though when Chesna brought up those gooey fingers to lick on. Kelly examined them briefly, her face then went red and she jumped back away from Chesna.

"I-I!... There is NO WAY, Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway would ever be involved in Pool Maintenance! It's beneath me!" Kelly argued to make sure Chesna knew The Pool Boy job was 100% out of the question. "What kind of an assistant are we talking about? Do you mean become your nurse?" She asked.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:53 am

Chesna shrugged and pulled in her hand to continue licking her own fingers. "You get your own house if you're the pool boy... since the little one is gone right now... It's a nice house too..." Chesna lowered her head.

"Something.. like that..." Chesna added. She leaned forward, pressing her faces into Kelly's breasts as she reached her hand around her and pulled open a drawer from her desk. Hotly breathing and drooling into Kelly's chest.

She pulled away and opened a small thing of pills and poured two into her hand and took them. "Assistant. You have no medical qualifications..." She said as she blinked. "And if you're my assistant, we'll have to share quarters. You should be the pool boy." She said with a lolling nod.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 am

"I don't. Want to be. The Pool Person." Kelly responded to Chesna with some irritation in her voice, the house didn't interest her, she didn't want that job at all.

"Uup!" Squeaked Kelly as Chesna pressed her face into Kelly's breasts, turning red from the act and blushing from the hot breath but immediately going to try and push Chesna's head off when she felt the icky drool. "A-ARE YOU DROOLING!?" She yelled before trying to removing her head from her chest.

Regardless if she did, Kelly watched as the Doc got her pills and took them. Kelly frowned at the sight, she hoped that was medication she needed and not just Chesna wanting to get high. Kelly wasn't sure on it. Seemed like it could be both.

"A-Ah. True." She thought about Nurse more like a title rather than a position. She never attended college anyway. Kelly saw no issue with having to share quarters with Chesna and frowned when she suggested the 'pool boy' job.

"...Why exactly SHOULD I take such a demeaning job? Ever think that maybe I'd ENJOY being your assistant and living with..." Kelly began to state until she realized what she was saying and got second thoughts. "...Well being your assistant isn't' something I'd hate! But, I did come here asking about sharing quarters you know. Not the coins, I mean rooms. A room." Kelly was babbling a bit. She came here to try and get herslef and Chesna under one roof but now that she was with the girl... Part of her began to wonder if that was either a good idea or an idea that would surely earn her an aneurysm.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 am

Chesna began to blink once Kelly went on her rant. She slowly lifted up her hand dragged it across her mouth, wiping off some of the drool. She then looked Kelly in the eyes and blinked.

"Because you have the tits for it?" She said ina monotone voice and lifted up her finger to gently poke Kelly in the nipple.

She then turned her head. "I think that... living with me is harder than you think." Chesna said. "Even Lia could barely stand it and she was ... " Chesna shook her head, her braid wobbling behind her. Chesna then stood up and put her hands on Kelly's shoulders and leaned forward. "It's... better if you... " Chesna leaned even closer, dragging her lips across Kelly's cheek until she was by her ear.

"Eased into it..." She whispered, almost, almost in a husky manner.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 pm

"A Pool Boy should not have a healthy pair of breasts." Kelly responded dully before let out a cute "Mmh" from the poke to her nipple that was so sudden.

"I'm quite aware living with you is difficult... And She was what? Who's Lia?" Kelly stated like she already knew what she had gotten herself into, which did make her doubt things, but not before asking who this Lia was. An old roommate? Ex lover perhaps? CURRENT LOVER!? Kelly wasn't sure who that person was and she got curious but that would fade when Chesna stood up, grabbed Kelly's shoulders, spoke to her and dragged her lips across her cheek, making the blonde blush a bit before she heard that husky line from Chesna that made Kelly's heart pound a bit.

"Eased into it?" Kelly repeated before averting her eyes, biting her lip and thinking it over. She was very conflicted, she had forsaken her Parents for this person who was more difficult than anyone she had ever met before.

"Meh. Maybe I'll give this pool thing a shot but I'll quit if I'm not satisfied." Kelly affirmed. And nothing said she had to do this forever. Maybe it could help her get off her feet until she got a better place of her own. It was near Chesna and that's pretty much what she wanted anyway.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 pm

"I don't know if you are..." Chesna said dryly, slumping against Kelly so she started to drool on the back of her neck. "I don't... think you do..." She repeated with a huff when Kelly asked her who Lia was. Chesna's eyes stared blankly at the wall behind Kelly. One arm came down and hugged Kelly against her while her other hand, the one with the ring on it, slipped behind her back.

"She's just a dumb bunny." Chesna said flatly as tears began to streak down her face. She then pulled away and looked at Kelly like there was nothing wrong whatsoever. "It will be for the best...trust me..." Chesna said and then sighed. "Free room and board and the best food you can eat and all you have to do is clean a pool."

Chesna turned her head.[size=50:2re3q49z]"And get raped a lot." She said as though it were only a breath she exhaled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Kelly said nothing to Chesna as the doctor spoke and hugged her close, wrapping an arm around her back. Kelly was far too busy twitching and shaking a bit from the gross feeling of Chesna's drool on the back of her neck, still, Kelly did try and return the embrace/ She was hesitant at first but slowly lifted her shaky hands and placed them upon Chesna's waist.

Kelly was told Lia was just a dumb bunny, but when Chesna pulled back and showed her slightly wet face where tears had clearly streaked down, Kelly's eyes widened and she looked to Chesna with surprise and concern even if it appeared nothing was wrong. Still, Chesna said it was for the best and to trust her, that alone made Kelly feel a bit better and make her believe it was for the best. She wasn't too good at trusting others, those who she would bother to trust were rare.

"Just clean the pool..." Kelly said to herself. Simple enough. Didn't sound too bad at all. But did she hear Chesna say something after that?

"You said something?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 am

"It was a sneeze. Achoo." Chesna said with a monotone voice. She then slid her hands up to cup Kelly's breasts as she leaned in for a sloppy kiss. it was clearly the best way to shut the girl up from all her incessant prying!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next