by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Odd Things Happening

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Odd Things Happening Empty Odd Things Happening

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 pm

"M-Merry-"

"MERRY CHRISSSTMASSS, HUNNNYYY!!"
Slurred Nancy, Kelly's Mother. Always with a ton of make up on her face. She looked and sounded kind of drunk as well. Dabbling in the wine again no doubt. That may have also explained why her mother and father were standing there together in front of the webcam. It was rare to see them together aside from old pictures, they always kept to themselves as much as possible. Still, Kelly enjoyed the sight. It warmed her. It almost made her want to return to Arizona. Almost.

"Uh... Merry Christmas..." Kelly replied in a somewhat shaky manner, a bit embarrassed by her Mother's cheerful outburst.

"How's Japan? Do you have enough money? Are you working out?"
Her Father, Mike, barked out in a blunt manner. Straight to business as usual. Nancy gave a tipsy slap on the arm for that, Mike just flinched his arm back like he saw a snake about to bite him. He never did feel comfortable when people touched him unexpectedly. You had to give him the heads-up before you did anything like pat his shoulder and give him a hug. Real flinchy. Real withdrawn. A complete 180 from his wife, Nancy. Back in the day at least.

Nancy used to be a very peppy party-girl. These days she was mopey, depressed and usually drunk, passing out at the table, on the couch, in the bedroom, in Kelly's room, wherever. She really only got her old happy-go-lucky side back when she was really shitfaced. It was very temporary though. Thankfully now was one of them. She was no doubt going to be yelling at Mike later tonight and then pass out on the sofa alone while watching Christmas specials that she liked as a little girl. Just another day in the Conway Household.

"Miiicheeeaaal! Iss that how you address your little girl on... On.... On... Baby Jesusss' Birthday!" Nancy complained in a scolding manner to her husband. The 6'7" 250 pound grappler could only sigh and roll his eyes. He knew it wasn't worth dealing with Nancy when she was wasted. And in a peppy mood no less. No sense ruining that.

"...Mom, Please." Kelly pleaded.

"Oh Hunny that remindss me! Are yoou coming home by any chance?" Her Mother asked while sticking her face in the webcam.

"No Mother. I don't have time for a vacation. I have a score to settle after the holidays." Kelly replied in an almost robot manner. She sounded like her Father. No time for play. Business always came first. Personal matters such as vendettas were the only thing that could ever sway Kelly as top priority. And she had a vendetta set alright. Brittany Luuve would get hers soon enough.

Mike furrowed his brow. "Kelly! I saw what occured and i know why you're wasting your time with that iditoic snake girl! It's because you some... Some.. Fling with that Silver Haired nurse!"

"She's a Doctor, Father."

"Whatever! Kelly... Listen... It's indecent, immoral and I forbid you to have any sort of.... Thing with that woman or any other woman, is that clear!?" Barked Kelly's father.

"Kelly... Hunnyy... Do you wanna talk about it? It's ok if you're experimenting and stuff I was the same around your age but it's just a phase! It wears off!" Nancy would add in a tone that did not aid her intelligence.

"Nancy!"
"Mother!"

"Kelly! I refuse to have a lesbian daughter in this family and you will do as you are told and end whatever afflication you have with that woman or I'll stop funding your expenses in Japan! All the money will be gone!"

"...You're disowning me then."

"..."

"Noooo Sweetie... You're Father's just upset. I'm sure we can find a Doctor or a Priest that can cure you of your lesbianism... Just like on the 700 Club!"

"W-What!? N-No! M-My... uhh........ My Feelings for Doctor Matu aren't based on her gender! And affection for someone else can't just be... Taken away or Cured!"

"Kelly! If you continue to do... Whatever it is that you do with that Woman I promise you there will be money in your bank account! I won't pay for Food, Clothing or your Apartment if you disobey, understand!? You Will NOT see that Woman. No Daughter of mine will be a-"

"-Merry Christmas." Kelly ended her call and closed the laptop with a single tear falling from her eye. She sunk into her chair as she dealt with the realization that she was alone more than ever now and was in an apartment that she doubted she could afford on her own.

"...What have I done?" She asked herself as she looked up at the ceiling above and watched the blades spin for a while as she thought of what she could do. She didn't have a lot of friends and there was little she could do except live somewhere else that was cheaper and smaller. To think she just cut off ties with her own parents for an odd Doctor that she barely knew and was just infatuated with for many reasons. Not all for lust, but for simply being a person... A rather troublesome one though.

Getting out her phone Kelly browsed through some contacts she had until she found the cell number to a certain doctor. Kelly made the call and let it ring. Hoping Chesna would answer.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Odd Things Happening Empty Re: Odd Things Happening

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Chesna had been a little busy doing work for the holiday season. Though to the doctor it was no different than any other time of year. Maybe even less so than usual because she had no one to take care of on this holiday season. She was just writing out some prescriptions and organizing some files before heading towards her chambers for a relaxing evening.

When her cell phone rang, she furrowed her brow and picked it up. She wasn't expecting to be called at all today. She opened it up and lifted it to her ear.

"You have reached the offices of Doctor Chesna Matuschanskavasy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep." She said in a monotone voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Kelly waited patiently on her end for Dr. Matu to answer her phone. Surprisingly Kelly didn't have to wait long at all as she heard the 'calling' sound end abruptly. She opened her mouth to speak but stayed silent as the voice of Chesna cut her off.

[size=85:34l37frh]
"You have reached the offices of Doctor Chesna Matuschans-"
"Great!" Kelly thought with mild aggravation, nearly hanging up right there but deicded she would just leave a message. The voice sounded so dull and robotic it HAD to be Chesna's recorded message...thingy. Either way, Kelly barely listened to what Chesna was saying and eagerly awaited the beer after the typical 'Please leave a message after the beep.'

"Doctor Matuschanshakawaka-ah..pft! Doctor Matu it's Me, Kelly. I'm, uh, calling you because...........Wait a minute... DOCTOR IS THAT YOU!?!?" She just realized that was no beep!

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:57 pm

"Yes. Are you bleeding profusely?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Kelly furrowed her brow and curled her lips in her mouth. She was dumbfounded, frustrated, confused and a bit speechless. Typical conversation with The Doc.

"N-No. I am not." She answered back to that odd question.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oh. Ok." Chesna said in a monotone voice and then hung up the phone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Kelly's eyes would widen as she heard the sudden *click* of Chesna hanging up the phone. Kelly stared blankly in front of herself for a very brief moment before her eyes narrowed in agitation.

"What the fuck!?!?" She let out angry before she hastily had the number redialed yet again, pushing the phone back up to her ear in a no nonsense manner. The nerve of her to hang up like that! Was this seriously the woman she just dropped her parents for!? She'd have to let Chesna know that she couldn't just hang up on her like this!

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Chesna let out a sigh as she heard the phone ring right after hanging it up. If it was another crank call, she might be a little upset. She lifted up the phone once again as she clicked it on.

"You have reached the offices of Doctor Chesna Matuschanskavasy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Kelly tapped her foot hastily on the floor below as she waited for Chesna to pick up the phone again. She heard the calling sound end and The Doctor speak yet again to repeat the same opening line as before. Kelly was quick and didn't bother listening to the whole damn thing again, she cut off Chesna's words right as she began to say 'Doctor'.

Oh don't even FREEAKIN' dare Dr. Chesna, I know it's you!!!" Kelly barked in her usual loud voice into the phone. "Just who the hell do you think you are hanging up on me like that, huh!?"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 pm

"I'm Doctor Chesna Matuschanskavasky." She answered. What more did Kelly need, exactly? "You don't seem like you have a medical emergency." Chesna said in a monotone voice. "Why else would you call?" She asked, truthfully ignorant of what else Kelly might need.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down