Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise - Page 9 Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 am

After the pinfall, Ise was quick to break the cover again. She had every intention to just lay down in the middle of the ring to let herself get stretchered out, but she was responsible for her fans so she forced herself up on her feet, smiling groggily while the referee raised her hand up in the air and her music started to play.

She motioned for the referee to get her the handcuff so that she could bend down to cuff her opponents hands together.
"Ah well, you have at least proven me that you're neither a talentless bimbo or a stupid girlie. Very good."
She said, striking a professional and not gloating voice before saluting to the crowd.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise - Page 9 Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am

Brenna groaned weakly as her senses began to come back to her. She tried to get upright, but found to her dismay that her wrists had been chained together, as per the losing stipulation for the match.

“Oh man… you got me good…” she grudgingly admitted to the bigger wrestler as Ise was cheered by the fans. Brenna held her bound hands up to her face in pure exhaustion.

“Ugh… like waking up in the cells… I feel like I drank a whole bottle of whisky…” she grimaced. "If this is a good performance, I hate to think what a bad one feels like..."

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 am

"I'd have pulverized you if you were a no talent hack, so you just paid your dues. Everything will be fine if you keep it up this way."
Ise would order for her helmet and her baton back before she would parade in the ring until Brenna would seem to be able to get up while the arena was filled with the red siren sound of her entrance and she would urge her to walk before her like as if she had been arrested.

Now that she had gained more practice in the ring again, she felt better prepared for any further confrontations with either of the two management chicks of the Friction Department. Too bad that she had to get back in the ring again to achieve this and money and power couldn't buy her way out of going down this road again.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9