by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise - Page 7 Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

Ise was holding her face who was brimming in pain from the unexpected attack with one hand while the other swung around aimlessly to keep an eventual attack at bay. She had taken the head of Brenna straight into the face cause of the height difference and had honestly been surprised by the hit.

Hearing what Brenna somehow said made the cop turn in her general direction, but it was too late for a dodge of the incoming girl who tackled her and send her o the mats with a spear and brought her down so that she was lying flat on her back on the mat.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise - Page 7 Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by hamish1024 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Brenna was panting and disoriented after bringing her big foe down onto the mat, it was only her fighter’️s instinct that told her she had to keep going and press her unexpected advantage.

The blue-clad blonde would crawl over to her supine opponent, and would move to straddle Ise’️s chest, trapping her arms beneath her knees to put her in a position of control.

“Seriously? You’️re calling me Irish??” she growled. If she had the opportunity she would grab Ise’️s hair and use it to slam the big girl’️s head against the mat until she answered.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 02, 2013 8:07 am

"...Uhhnn..."
Ise was lying flat on her back and could not do much when she got trapped under her opponent. The girl seemed to be really mad about her mistake of confusing her homeland. It had not even been intentional, but now she obviously had to pay the price when her head was hitting the ground again and again.
"...Sorry?"
She finally asked when she realized that the girl was really upset about this little mistake. So much fuss about a country, but maybe Ise could not understand cause they had not really a geographical neighbor in Japan.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 pm

“Ach, so ignorant!” Brenna fumed as she roughly slammed Ise’️s head against the mat, giving her skull a good pounding to make her point. The blonde really hated the fact that foreigners never seemed to know where her country was, and she clung to this anger as she tried to push her tired body through this last-ditch offensive.

“Sorry? You will be sorry!” she declared. From her kneeling position atop Ise’️s chest, Brenna would shuffle forwards, looking to straddle her opponent’️s head in a schoolgirl pin. The sweaty blonde wanted to take a much-needed rest, while smothering Ise’️s face beneath her crotch to teach her a lesson!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 pm

"It's an island...And a stone throw away from Scottland, Wales or England, and you're pasty. My mistake then?"
Ise was not really sure if she should poke the bear some more after her head was bouncing on the floor like a tennis ball, but how much worse could it get? Her hair turning red and she declaring that she was a lobsterhead?

From that point, things quickly turned from bad to worse when she was face sat, a move she indeed had not expected in a match like this!
"Ah?!"
She struggled shortly with surprise in her legs and arms and a panic reaction, but her experience quickly won her over again, panic would lead her nowhere after all. After she got calm again, she would do the motion of a roll backward to hit Brenna indiscriminately with feet, knees or shin. Or whatever...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Brenna wouldn’️t normally have gone for a humiliation move like a facesit on an opponent like Ise, but the blonde was pretty worked up, mainly because she was burning through the last reserves of her adrenaline. Still, she couldn’️t deny that it felt good to be in such a dominant position.

She soon realised her mistake, though, when Ise began to buck beneath her. As the policewoman’️s powerful body began to squirm, Brenna was thrown from her perch, falling forwards and landing face-first on the canvas.

“Aghnn!!” she moaned as she ate the mat. She had fallen clumsily and heavily, and was now sprawled prone on the floor, rubbing her sore nose. Her sweaty body was close to exhaustion, and willing herself to move up from this position felt like a real struggle.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Finally Ise managed to get the rabbit wolverine that was Brenna off her, although she did not really think that she had been able to do this by just moving quickly, at least for her standards. And even better, the Scottish girl also kissed the mat, giving Ise the time for a deep breath before rolling to the ropes to also heave herself up. The cop was not in the best of possible states either, with the head ringing and her body having been mangled the last minutes.

"So, are you ready for me to...send you back to Glasgow, Cardiff, Dublin or where ever you may come from, Brenna-chan?"
The last time Ise had talked smack, her head hat hit the mat big time. But Brenna did not look like she would bull rush her again so fast.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue May 14, 2013 6:34 pm

The cute blonde peeled her face off the canvas and slumped onto her side. She turned her head to look over exhaustedly at her opponent.

“Ya ignorant… oh, just go to hell,” she cursed, wanting to get angry at Ise but not having the energy right now. “I’️ll buy ya a map in return for all the speed ticket money I’️ll save,” she smiled sardonically.

Brenna placed her hands on the mat and began to clamber back up onto unsteady feet, but she was pretty sluggish right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 16, 2013 9:23 am

Instead of an immediate answer, Ise snorted akin to a horse to clear her head from some of the remaining webs in her head.
"How did you know that was the last piece I was missing for my collection of papers I won't need anytime for anything?"
In fact, Ise had only rudimentary knowledge of Europe left, instantly forgetting most of her geography lessons as soon as she had graduated and could in fact use a map like this, but that would have been simply lame to admit.

It was obvious for the cop that they neared the end of the match as they had both used up the second wind so she was collecting her power for another offense while Brenna was finally standing again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 pm

The blonde was pleasantly surprised to see Ise struggling too, the older woman seeming to have lost some sharpness in longer matches. Whether or not she could survive long enough to take advantage of that fact was another matter, though.

“Very funny,” Brenna sighed as she walked over to her big opponent. “But you can stop talking now,”

The Scot would place her hands on Ise’️s shoulders to hold her foe in place, before bringing her knee up in a quick rising blow to Ise’️s gut.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next