Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:16 pm

"Until they need the hall for the next event if that's...needed."
Her plan had not worked good at all, she had not intimidated Brenna into letting her go and would have to watch her rock back and forth under the grunting and huffing noises of Ise.

She finally realized that she would not last all night long in this hold or even much longer, so she went for the power wrestlers choice to escape from an arm bar, trying to use her power advantage to roll Brenna into a ball and get up on her knees first and heave herself up on her feet to makeshift powerbomb her opponent.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by hamish1024 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

“Fine, I’️ll grind you down slowly,” Brenna retorted confidently, tightening her legs around Ise’️s body and wrenching her victim’️s arm. She could tell the older wrestler was starting to feel the punishment, as Ise started to squirm in pain…

…or so Brenna had thought, until Ise grabbed her head and pulled it forwards, curling the blonde into a ball.

“Huh, what!?” she grunted with alarm. “Nggh-no!!”

Her stomach hurt as the powerful wrestler folded her in two. What was worse, though, was the unsettling loss of control, as she felt muscular arms close around her, and the girl beneath her clamber slowly up onto her knees. Brenna was not used to being manhandled like this - Ise’️s strength was fearsomely impressive.

“Agnhh… not fair… I had you…” Brenna wailed from within Ise’️s grip. She started to struggle, but there was a limit to how much she could kick against her opponent as she was curled into a ball. There was fear in Brenna’️s stomach, though… if she couldn’️t break out before Ise stood up, she knew it would be brutal.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 pm

"The smell of fear is suddenly strong here."
Ise had a look of confidence on her face, but in reality she was glad that Brenna did obviously not have the stomach to try to hold on her armbar and weather out the powerbomb in the hope that she would not get shaken enough to let go, as not even someone as big as Ise could hope to endure an armbar for too long.

Therefore she was also glad that the girl tried to wiggle out of the hold instead, so she would to position herself so that Brenna had to kick out of a pinning position, let her kick out at her strongest point so that her arm would get free and she could fall with a, for her standards, light elbow drop to the chest on her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:16 am

“Nyahh!!” Brenna grunted as she kicked out aggressively from Ise’️s grip. The blonde was still rattled at how her attempt to contain the big girl had failed.

Brenna’️s situation did not get much better as Ise moved quickly to elbow drop her chest. Seeing that muscular frame drop down towards her, she knew she was going to be in for some pain.

“Unghh!!” she groaned as the elbow drove into her chest. Her whole body would spasm on the mat, and she would try and clutch at her bruised ribs. The scantily-clad Scot looked rather helpless at this point, groaning as she tried to recover.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:41 pm

After her elbow had landed too, Ise could not fight a confident smile. She came better and better back into the match with her young opponent who had kind of bad mouthed her, but the cop did not hold her against it. She knew that she was huge in the eyes of a rookie wrestler so that would be a fitting reaction.

"So let's see if you're made of steel or of foam, Brenna-chan."
With these words, Ise would try to hook a leg of Brenna and put her full weight on the Scottish girl for another pinning attempt.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 am

The rattled Brenna groaned as she felt Ise lay across her for the pin.

“One!!.…” counted the ref girl, as Brenna languished beneath the cop’️s full weight. They had not been wrestling for that long, but Brenna still found she would need to dig deep if she wanted to break free.

“Nghh… no!!” Brenna grunted defiantly, planting her unhooked leg flat on the ground and bucking up with her hips, forcing her body out of the pin, getting a break as the ref counted “two”.

The blonde would roll sideways, trying to get away from her larger opponent. “Goin’️ for an early pin…” she panted. She was a little bit irked that Ise had tried to humiliate her with such an early finish, even if she had to admit that the attempt had come close.

“Don’️t you have the stomach for a longer fight?” Brenna growled, goading her foe even as she crawled away and began to clamber onto unsteady feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:06 pm

After Brenna had kicked out, Ise was not really fazed about her failure and would sit up before getting up, looking at the crawling form of her opponent who was also in the process of getting up then.

"What do you think, how many dull models walk into AFW every day? I can't stand them. Someone who can't escape from an early pin has only a place in the kawaii or hentai division."
That was kind of a compliment for Brenna, Ise recognizing her as a wrestler and therefore an equal. She got herself going in a steady pace, trying to catch her opponent around the waist to hammer her into a corner of the ring.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Brenna couldn’️t help but grin as Ise derided the ‘dull models’️ of the league, she pretty much felt the same way. She was secretly pretty pleased at the compliment.

“Oh, you think I could be a model?” she joked, pretending to be flattered, running her hand through her hair as she stood upright.

“… but don’️t think I’️m dull…” she added, quickly trying to ready herself as she saw Ise advancing on her.

Brenna grunted as she was caught around the waist, but would try and escape a corner-slam by flipping forwards over Ise’️s shoulder, hoping she would somehow land on her feet and end up in a better position, rather than being crushed against the turnbuckle by her bigger foe (though there were any number of ways the move could horribly backfire on her).

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 am

"What do I know about models, I am not involved in drug and harassment crime. But it's a hiring circle."
Her plan to crush Brenna in the corner did not work out well as the girl managed to put on a technical artistic move. So instead of the intended person, Ise made a closer inspection of the turnbuckle and crashed with a loud *thud* into the corner breast first, although she was more surprised than really hurt, turning around while trying to catch a breath.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm

After her evasive flip, Brenna landed on unsteady feet, a surprised grin on her flustered face.

“Yeah!” she cheered, her self-confidence rising despite the extremely lucky nature of her escape.

The blonde turned to see Ise in the corner, panting. She flashed a grin, then lowered her shoulder and started to sprint at her opponent. Brenna hoped she could now hammer Ise against the corner with a running shoulder barge.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next