Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise Empty Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Handcuff match

After the match, Brenna either gets arrested in handcuffs(Brenna loses), or gets any parking tickets or one future parking ticket paid(Brenna wins)

*Nothing to prove*
Garuga Ise smiled while looking at herself in the mirror. She had decided that she had to do some matches at least to get in better shape for the perils that waited in the upper management of AFW. Neither Lukretia or Aurelia had made her an offer to come to a better working relationship, so the woman still marched to the song of her own drum and deemed that as a necessary step.

This of course did not mean that she would stop to help out talents, and when that meant to lose some ring rust, all the better. Of course this could have also been done in a training, but why not giving the youngsters some exposure?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1hf7nu5M2s.html:19t8x63w]Holla, if ya hear me![/url:19t8x63w] was her new theme music after the elimination chamber event with police sirens marking her way to the ring while bathing the entrance area with a red light and their howling when she stepped out and made a power-projecting walk to the ring, swinging a police baton with the greatest of ease and a very confident smile on the face, occasionally branching out to shake hands with fans or pose with a special one who had an old sign rooting for her. Basically, she played her clean police role like the seasoned veteran she was, also having gained some muscles back by working out more and relying less on mild steroids.

She wore two heavy police boots, a long brown trouser with a black belt to hold it in place, a blue Ike vest with free arms, white gloves and a massive archer cord over the shoulder. She also wore a state trooper bike helmet and sunglasses, but the later went as a souvenir to her special fan. She also wore some elbow and knee protectors with a siren on them.

The freakishly huge and heavily muscled Ise entered the ring, stopping the swinging motion of her baton to produce a pair of cuffs.
"HONORBLE CITIZENS! PREPARE TO SEE SOMEONE GET ARRESTED!"

Last edited by 8345 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Backstage, Brenna bit her lip as she felt a twinge of nervous anticipation, watching her opponent march out into the arena. The other girl looked a real powerhouse, confident and in control, and baton and handcuffs did not exactly bode well for Brenna.

The blonde soon steeled herself though, deciding that her first AFW match was no place to show up scared. She was a big girl too, and not in the habit of backing down from a fight. So when the opening chords of her intro music began to play, she strode out, smiling.

She waved at the crowd on her way to the ring, and seemed to get a good reaction. Unlike her opponent, Brenna had no established fans, but she was young, cute, and scantily clad in a pale blue two-piece and white boots, which seemed to win over at least some of the crowd.

Brenna skipped keenly up the ring steps and onto the canvas. Eying her opponent, the big Japanese cop was no less intimidating in the flesh, but Brenna would show no fear.

“You can’️t arrest me, I’️m a good girl!” Brenna smiled, raising her hands in a mock show of innocence.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise Empty Re: Speed Ticket or Handcuff match: Brenna vs Ise

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm

"We'll see, Brenna-san. The Lady Justice is blind after all."
Ise was smiling friendly and speaking in a friendly tome while she put her trooper helmet into the custody of a road agent without letting her eyes looking at the motion, she had done this hundreds of times and knew that she would not screw this up.

Despite her general habits, Ise bore no ill will toward the wrestlers of AFW as long as they did not cross her or cut into her profits. Quite the contrary, in general she was genuinely interested in the wellbeing of her fellow wrestlers and the product in general.
"Just kidding. Give your best to entertain and perform, and you will be fine."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:01 pm

“Ohh, like trial by combat?” Brenna grinned, relaxing a little as the bigger girl tried to put her at ease. “Bit medieval, but I’️ll go with it!”

The blonde pulled her arm back behind her head, stretching her muscles, warming up for the upcoming contest.

“So if I win, I get a tame traffic cop? That could come in handy, I can never remember whether to drive on the right or left,” she joked.

With a final stretch of her long, lithe limbs, the match bell sounded. Brenna sharpened up and carefully advanced on her muscular opponent. She knew that taking down this behemoth was going to be hard work, and would cautiously circle for a few moments.

Last edited by 1043 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm

"Yeah, kind of. If you can't perform good as a wrestler, you are forced to lie on the back for the amusement of the audience. And that's not what you want I guess?"
The brutish Ise let her head snap from left to right, not moving while Brenna started to circle her, smiling shortly.
"And once again, yes. If you have speed tickets, they will be paid for. If not, you have one free ticket, no matter the cost. But remember, it's speeding tickets, not a get out of jail card."

Even when Brenna had a favorable position with her circling, Ise would not follow her by eyes or with the body. Instead, she would spin around at a random moment to use her reach advantage and hit her opponent with a non nonsense big boot to the face welcome to AFW.

Last edited by 8345 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Brenna felt the tension rise as she slowly closed in on Ise.

“No, I came here to be a fighter, not a figure of fun,” she said determinedly, fists clenched, a proud jut to her chin.

She continued to advance, getting what she thought was a good position to the front and side of the bigger girl. Just when she thought she could strike, though, Ise hit first, catching her in the chest with a spinning boot.

“Ngh!!” she grunted, staggering back, clutching at her midsection. The muscular girl’️s reach had taken her by surprise and she had lost the opening initiative.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

"Oh, some are both. Even Top 10 girls."
Ise grinned lightly after seeing that her big boot had connected so well. The most obvious route was sometimes also the most efficient, and this could only help her to shake away some of the ring rust. Funnily, she had not anticipated to step into the ring again for a real competitive match, but Management had driven her to take that step and now it felt a little bit like coming home.

To follow up with her successful boot, she would try to close in on her opponent for a rather conservative but still devastating move, an European uppercut.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 am

Brenna was hurt but she read Ise’️s advance, and the leggy girl do her best to sidestep the move before it hit home. She knew a blow from those muscled arms would be painful indeed.

If she did manage to dodge the attack, she would try to grab Ise’️s wrist and twist it behind her body in a hammerlock.

“Professional punching bags… don’️t think I’️m one of them,” she told her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hn!"
Her uppercut hit only thin air, and her opponent managed to get behind her for a hammerlock. As big as Ise was, it also had a severe downsize to be a musclehead type wrestler and suffered from a lack of maneuverability so that it was hard or impossible to counter out of a painful hammerlock like that with a reversal.

"Whatever. It's best to simply have a...good working ethos. Stay that way."
Ise kept talking, moving slightly in the lock without obvious direction while steering her opponent in the direction of a corner to take her bak with force into the corner to break the lock in this fashion.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Brenna shuffled uncertainly as Ise forced her back, but the blonde would do her best to crank up the pain on her opponent’️s twisted arm. Before she knew it, though, she had been steered into the corner and then roughly shoved back into the turnbuckle.

“Ungh!!” she grunted, hurt and feeling a bit claustrophobic at being cornered by the big girl.

She didn’️t have room to maintain the armlock and instantly released it. However, she would quickly bring her arm up and across Ise’️s neck, trying to stay behind the muscular girl and put her in a sleeper hold instead.

“You won’️t like my working ethos while I’️m working you over,” she retorted, grunting a little with effort as she tried to hold onto her foe.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next