by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Feud Continues: Mimi Yoshihara vs Panther Risako

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Feud Continues: Mimi Yoshihara vs Panther Risako - Page 9 Empty Re: The Feud Continues: Mimi Yoshihara vs Panther Risako

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 am

Wearily, Risako accepted Mimi's hand and let the other girl pull her to her feet. Seeing the way Mimi was getting emotional, Risako couldn't help but smile to herself. Her rival had grown and matured, both as a person and as a wrestler, and Risako could tell that this victory was a big landmark for her. As much as the feeling of defeat stung bitterly, she also felt quite happy for the Magic Grappler.

Swaying up to her feet, Risako wobbled a bit, before smiling and shaking Mimi's hand firmly. "Congratulations on your victory, then, Mimi-chan," she said warmly. "You've earned it." And after shaking Mimi's hand once, she would lean in and give the other girl a warm, sisterly hug.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

The Feud Continues: Mimi Yoshihara vs Panther Risako - Page 9 Empty Re: The Feud Continues: Mimi Yoshihara vs Panther Risako

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:39 am

Mimi smiled and nodded her head as Risako was helped up onto her feet by the Magic grappler, she would shake her head a little as she would then puff out her chest a bit in pride as she heard what Risako said to her. " Thanks Risako-sama, It was an honor to have this match with you...as always." Mimi let out with a sincere and honest voice, she had no reason to try and out compete Risako's in ring attitude right now, and had gone back to her friendly attitude.

When Risako went in to hug Mimi the brunette girl went towards Risako as well and hugged along with the warm sisterly hug. " Thanks again Risako-sama, I'll do my best from now on, and make sure to do this match honor in the future as well." Mimi let out as she would then look towards Risako's face and break the hug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 am

As the two of them hugged, the crowd cheered, moved by the act of good sportswomanship from these two athletes. Breaking the hug, Risako smiled down at Mimi and ruffled her short hair with one hand.

"Besides which," she added with a teasing tone, "you were bound to get lucky at some point, Mimi-chan, so I'll just let you have this win." She leaned closer to Mimi to tease her further. "And don't go losing to anyone else, okay? That would make me look bad."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 am

Mimi was glad that she was able to end this match on good terms with Risako, it was always the best way to end things in her mind and there would never be a better. As long as she could remain friends with the Queen of Queens and still be rivals it would be the best of ways to end the night.

When Risako started to ruffle up her hair and get back her teasing ways, Mimi began to pout, she looked up at Risako and would then let out an annoyed sigh. " What do you mean lucky ? You know that was skill. I got the better of you, and I'll do it again next time we fight." Mimi let out as she would pull back a bit and start to try and straighten out her hair. " Aah ? I'll try my best. I wouldn't want to make the great Panther Risako Look bad." Mimi said with a cute smile on her face, as she would then reach her hand out to offer a friendly handshake to Risako. " I'll do my best to not lose, but you got to do something for me as well....don't lose either, It'll make my victory seem less impressive." Mimi would say with a teasing grin as she would put her tongue out in a teasing manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9