by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha Empty After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 am

"I'll go get towels from the locker room," Yatori suddenly bid. "You girls go ahead. I'll catch up."

"Arigatou," Momoko replied as her best friend bolted off. She felt slightly relieved that the mischievous Yatori had given them a respite from sexy pranks. Though she wondered if this sudden retreat was part of a plan...

"Let's go ahead, Sasha-san," she told her Russian friend, smiling shyly, Sasha already having taken her top off even before they entered the shower rooms.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha Empty Re: After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

Post by headshotgunny Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Sasha gave a courtial nodd and as they got to the changing rooms, went to her locker and stripped down to nothing but her mother's dogtags. She flung her olive-green towel over her left shoulder and looked at Momoko,saying:"I am ready"
Sasha#s body was taut, boyish and sportiv. Pale, freckled skin and rather short , strong limbs, a small collection of scars. And firm small breast, struggeling a-cups, one of them crossed by a long scar.
Otherwise nothing special.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha Empty Re: After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 am

Momoko undressed just as quickly. She had thought to place her fluffy white towel across her front. Instead she decided to hang it upon her left arm, leaving her fully naked, like Sasha.

Her skin was white and smooth all over, unblemished by any mark despite the rough competition she'd chosen as her business. And her lean body was very feminine despite the strength she'd shown during their match, curvaceous, possessing large and beautiful breasts.

"I am ready," Sasha told her.

Sasha's scars were attention grabbers. Same with the dog tags around the Russian girl's neck. Momoko sensed a story behind them, but decided to wait.

"So am I," she replied. She was blushing a little, since this was her first time bathing with another girl outside her family or Yatori. The occasion also merited a small smile on her part. "Let's go."

Momoko entered the public shower room, one without walls to divvy up the space into stalls for privacy. She had initially wondered why that was so, was told by Yatori that matches took place here occasionally. That astonished her. Why would anyone want to wrestle here?

Anyway, she picked a spot and a shower, turned on the water and began rinsing herself. "Ahh," she murmured, pleased with the hot water working on her aches. "Kimochi..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 am

Sasha also went for a shower and a spot, turning on ice cold water and stepping under it with a small shudder and cllenched fists, putting her hands to the wall and leaning back, letting the cold water roll over her frame.
She was simply impressed with Momoko's looks, she was quite ugly in her own eyes while the Sumo-girl's look filled her with a little envy, being even worse since she had just beaten Sasha.
Sasha's body tensed clearly under the cold water and she took a deep breath, then she turned the water a little warmer and started to rinse her self to.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 am

The sensitive Momoko sensed Sasha's stormy feelings. She knew Sasha was stubborn, understood that to be one of the Russian girl's strengths. And yet she wanted to help her friend despite potential rebuffs.

"I come from a very strict family," she began. She left out the part about her family being Yakuza. Maybe later, when she could trust Sasha with that very dangerous item of knowledge. "They wanted me to be a proper Japanese lady. But I worked hard for what I believed and wanted, while also fulfilling their wants. And now here I am, enjoying myself."

She looked over to Sasha, hoping her friend would reciprocate with a similar short story.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:39 am

Sasha smiled at Momoko as warm as she could, lifting her head. If someone understood what strict upbringing ment it was Sasha. That was the reason why she did this to her self, for being punished for any little defeat she suffered had become such a firm thing in he rlife that she already did it her self.
She took a shor deeper breath and sighed then she loked at Momoko.

She had to think a little what to do or say now, smalltalk or friendly chatting was soemthing she had never learned befor. Yet she was a polite person, chilled politeness but politeness nevertheless.
She said:"Well we all have to fullfill our parents or familys will, we owe them our existance"

It was the only thing Sasha dared to say, starting to wash her short hair.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Momoko considered that short acknowledgment. Now she understood Sasha's family to be a powerful influence on her friend's character. A harsh one, even, judging from how... hesitant Sasha was regarding the matter.

"But," she added, subjecting her luxuriously long hair to shampoo and Sasha to her gentle suggestions, "We also have duties to fulfill to ourselves. Some may call it selfish, but doesn't it feel good to do something because you want to?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Sasha listened to Momoko carefully, trying to get the sense of her new friends words right. She needed a while to answer, trying to find the right words while . She gave a short nodd and said:"I have enough freedom in some things, certsin things, but otherwise I have to function and act like it is expected and ordered"

She gave this answer like it was the most normal thing to denie the own right for personal choices.The young Russian looked quite serious as she said these words.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 am

Momoko tipped her head forward sadly. "That is difficult," she admitted. Then, with a smile, she added "But that actually relieves me. Now I know I can depend on you no matter what." She giggled. "Not like someone else I know."

"Oh?" Yatori asked archly from behind Momoko. "Who would that person be?"

"Ah, Yatori-san." Momoko pretended to look surprised. "You were here already?"

"All the while." The nude Mafiosi, still dry, eyed Sasha curiously. "Hmmm," she considered aloud.

Momoko sighed. She could sense something in the works.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:42 am

Sasha was actually suprised by Yatori's apperance. She smiled and asked:"What do you mean?".
Reacting to Momoko's words she turned her head again at Momoko and said:"Thanks, but I am not sure if I am woth of any trust..or?".
Sasha , always boisteriois and roughoutward, was a walking inferiority complex with some bad self esteem, this showed clearly in this short sentence.
To see Yatori nude was just a second hammer for Yatori and she couldn't help but compare again.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next