Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by howman Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Momiji Emi groaned as she struck, she grimaced. She tried to swallow as long as they only konntei hre legs around her opponent. Before exertion to Momiji bit my lower lip. On her body were formed by sweat. Suddenly traff Emi one sore spot on Momijis body sovort Momiji gave a cry of pain. Her legs offneten, so enkommen the Emi could. Momiji pressed her hands to her aching stomach and rolled across the floor. She writhed in pain.

howman

Back to top Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by Charyui Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:19 am

Emi gasped and panted as she felt Momiji's legs releasing around her and followed the blonde with her eyes, she had noticed the sore spot she had struck there and even now Momiji seemed to be in pain. Emi really needed to capitalize on this and crawled in closer to the other girl trying to grab onto one of her arms and legs while also putting her feet into Momiji's back. If she managed this she would pull back on the other girl's arm and led while shoving her legs against Momiji's spine in a bow and arrow hold.

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 am

Momiji felt Emi Grabbed her arms and slowly pulled back. Suddenly she felt a pain that through her, as Emi pressed her feet against Momiji back and arms still behind plan. Momiji started to shrines such as the pike.
"Fuck you! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, when I get out here, you will pay!"
In the eyes of Momiji were formed tears that ran down her cheeks. Her shoulders burned with pain. She twisted and turned.

Last edited by 11059 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:54 am

"You've been saying that a lot!" Emi grunted and gritted her teeth as she continued pulling back on Momiji's arm and leg. Emi's whole body was almost straight now as she continually held her feet planted into the blonde girl's back. She had no intention of letting go of the girl, at least not willingly. The only way Momiji was getting out of this was if she passed out, tapped out, or somehow managed to get herself free. Emi wasn't doing this to be cruel, at least that's what she told herself, she was doing this to get this brutal match done with.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 am

Momiji screamed in pain, she twisted and turned. The pain had become almost unbearable for them. She was looking for a way out of this hell. She looked away only one, she tried her arms to pull a piece forward, then they took some bold and tried to roll over the legs of her opponent. If that had succeeded, they would travel next tempted to free their arms. When she was quite free now she wanted to disappear any time and take revenge. Her shoulders ached still like fire. They tried to grab an arm of her opponent and pull them forward so that she was sitting on her knees. Set next tried Momiji Emi her left leg for the jugular. Your right leg Momiji tries to add to your neck of Emi. Momiji then Grabbed her legs and pressed it to each other. If that was successful, it should Emi cut the air and create an incredible pain in her neck and her throat.
"Welcome to Hell's Gate!"

Last edited by 11059 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 am

Emi gasped surprised that her hold had been broken and was soon screaming as Momiji bent her around into some kind of hold, she screamed even louder then and tried resisting to no use feeling herself becoming overwhelmed by the pain.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am

"Go on, give! Come on! Glb finally on!"
Momiji yelled angrily at her opponent. Her face was consumed before mound, sweat ran down her face. Slowly she pulled her legs closer together to reduce the pressure on her opponent increase. Momiji bit her lips. In their eyes sparkled the belligerence. The crowd cheered and shouted.
The spectators cheered the two girls have risen sharply.
"Give it up, and I close the gates to hell again! Or do you want me to push even more?"
She gave her legs a jerk to her together even more to add. Momiji her face contorted into a confident smile.

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Emi cried out and panted her strength finally leaving her weak as she panted and sagged bonelessly, she heard Momiji's ultimatum and knew she didn't have much left in her finally just tapping out "I-I give!' she groaned out ready to pass out the moment Momiji let go of her.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Momiji pressed her legs together as much as she could. She noticed how slow her opponent was weaker at. She hoped that her opponent would give up soon. Their own forces were also dwindling. When she heard what Emi said Momiji opened their footing. On a lot of value back to back. She breathed hard, her chest went up and down. Your bra clung to her body.
After which Momiji had rested the girl is on her knees and looked at her opponent. She looked slightly worried at the other girl and pushed her gently with her ​​glove.
"Hey Emi everything is in order? Hey, come stay with us!"

Last edited by 11059 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Emi groaned as was released, and lay there on the mat finally fully defeated after the long match. As she lay on the mat she simply groaned again when Momiji started pushing her with her gloved hand. "Knock it off will ya? Give a girl a chance to nap!" she whined and swatted at Momiji's hand lightly. All she wanted now was a good long rest and little more than that.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next