Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl - Page 5 Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by howman Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Momiji smiled at the result of her kind, she had geschaft send their opponent to the ground with a punch. But emissions impact seemed to have done more than Momiji had thought to suggest in the first moment, with grinding steps she went to Emi. Slowly she bent down, trying to put on chest emissions. She wanted to start a pin. My head was buzzing loudly, their forces were depleted almost complete. She was breathing very hard, trying to force a weak emission shoulder press to ground.

howman

Back to top Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl - Page 5 Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by Charyui Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Emi groaned as she lay there her world still topsy turvey after the uppercut, she could hardly even focus much less try and get herself up. The short haired girl gave a little whine as she was pinned down by the blonde, she tried lifting herself up or trying to break the pin but she was too weakened and drained that all she managed was to weakly kick against the mat as the ref came down next to them. "One!"

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Momiji looked down at her opponent who tried to free himself. She looked at them with a curious look. She wanted to know whether it stems Emi again free himself again.
"Come on the Emi you schafst! I believe in you! Come on, throw me off of you!"

The Ref Struck with his hand on the ground and shouted, "Two"

"Go Emi, come on!" Momiji fired at her opponent.

Last edited by 11059 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Emi groaned her vision finally starting to clear and the whole world seeming to stop spinning it seemed, she could hear and feel the ref counting knew that it would be over any moment now. Then she heard someone encouraging her to try and keep fighting to throw Momiji off of her, the voice seemed so close and so insistent. All Emi wanted to do was close her eyes and let this end but that voice was nagging her and finally she groaned this time in exertion as she tried putting whatever strength she had left into throwing Momiji off of her before the ref could make the final pin fall!

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:28 am

Momiji looked surprised at her opponent who threw down by itself. With a sly smile to Momiji pulled on the ropes, her foot was still hurting from the impact exerted by Emi. As she stood she gestured with her hand on her opponent.
"It seems to me, the little girl has given up the fight is not always! Would you really go?"
Momiji blinked her opponent to it to signal to her that she was only fun. Momii slowly walked back in the direction of ring-center to make it clear that they wanted to continue.

Last edited by 11059 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Emi groaned a little surprised herself at what just happened and rolled over to start getting up despite the pain and how heavy her body felt. She stumbled a little as she panted and faced Momiji, "Looks like I haven't given up yet" she muttered. More than anything all Emi wanted to do was take a rest but it looked like things werent going to be that easy and she went to the center of the ring as well to face the blonde, after a few more pants she went to lock up with the other girl and try and twist so that she could toss Momiji onto the mat.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Momiji smiled at her opponent as they again walked toward center ring. The blonde girl looked more than Emi would run to drag himself instead. Momiji looked at the impact of their attacks with a smile. But suddenly grabbed Emi Momiji unexpectedly and turned it, Momiji did not know exactly what happened until it suddenly hit hard on the mat. Her world trembled in her head.
"Fuck!"

Last edited by 11059 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Emi stumbled a little more than a little surprised that her toss had worked and had to balance herself to keep from tumbling over as well. Upon seeing Momiji hitting the mat she smiled a little but knew that she couldn't take things easily and moved in to attack. She didn't want to try anything complicated or something that would allow Momiji to turn it around and use against her, and given her current condition decided to keep things simple. With that in mind she went to stand over the blonde and drop herself down on top of Momiji in an elbow drop to hopefully slam into the other girl's guts.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am

As Momiji looked like her opponent slowly moving toward them, they knew the same as the next move was to come. Then when Emi also a Elenbogen tried to drop it, tried Momiji on the page to scroll so that Emi would hit the ground. If the funktionier had wanted Momiji turn on the floor and tried to wrap her legs around emissions neck. Momiji tried her opponent the air veer. Momiji crossed her legs around his legs to wrap even closer.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Emi cried out once she hit the mat groaning in pain and soon gasped as Momiji's legs wrapped around her head cutting off her air. Groaning she went to try and pull at Momiji's legs while punching at the girl, whatever it took to try and get her to let go.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next